Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Interesting

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I want to know who's life is more interesting than mine. I will not lose.

Posted

my life is more interesting, for i get to post random things in pointles topics. just like now.

*swivels swivel chair*

i could watch the swivel chair swivel for hours.

Posted

my life is more interesting, for i get to post random things in pointles topics. just like now.

*swivels swivel chair*

i get to duel people and pumel them everyday, its my job beat that.

i could watch the swivel chair swivel for hours.

Posted

mine is.

Me, EOT, is a young revolusionistic soldier. I am trapped by the official columbian army atm. So I have lots of spare time.

I moved to Columbia at the age of twelve to fight for the Farch Guerillia.

Posted

my life is a lot more interesting.

i walk around shoting LARPERS

and then have some PIE

and then go on this WEBSITE.

Posted

I go to school, come home, go on this site, do homework, come back, play video games, eat supper, and that's it.

Posted

Indeed. Not my life, I can assure you. Nope, my life is nothing.

*Collapses*

*Holds up trophie*

I WAS FOUR TIME SAILBOAT CHAMPION. FOUR TIME. BUT DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THAT?! NO. NOBODY REMEMBERS ME. MY LIFE IS A BLACK ABYSS OF FAILURE!!

(LoL quotes. :P )

But in reality, my life isn't all that interesting. Not at all. Why, right now I am typing this from a small egg timer that I managed to modify for internet access. You see, I am stuck in the top tower of a base of intergalactic spider pirates with shiny skin from another dimension. They all have scurvy. I have already contacted a rescue squad through this egg timer (Don't know why these spiders would have an egg timer lying about, but who's complaining?), and now I'm just using up some time on the site until they get here.

*blasts away huger UberMosquito* Interesting lives are for weirdos.

Posted

I have a nintendo wii and a copy of SSBB. And in 2 pre-ap classes(it would have been 3 but...WELL I DONT KNOW)

Posted

My is i dumb hehe / :pwned: / weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeee

Posted

My life is fairly interesting, depending on how you define it.

---

my life is a lot more interesting.

i walk around shoting LARPERS

and then have some PIE

and then go on this WEBSITE.

Why Larpers?

Indeed. Not my life, I can assure you. Nope, my life is nothing.

*Collapses*

*Holds up trophie*

I WAS FOUR TIME SAILBOAT CHAMPION. FOUR TIME. BUT DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THAT?! NO. NOBODY REMEMBERS ME. MY LIFE IS A BLACK ABYSS OF FAILURE!!

(LoL quotes. :P )

But in reality, my life isn't all that interesting. Not at all. Why, right now I am typing this from a small egg timer that I managed to modify for internet access. You see, I am stuck in the top tower of a base of intergalactic spider pirates with shiny skin from another dimension. They all have scurvy. I have already contacted a rescue squad through this egg timer (Don't know why these spiders would have an egg timer lying about, but who's complaining?), and now I'm just using up some time on the site until they get here.

*blasts away huger UberMosquito* Interesting lives are for weirdos.

Lol. Not very interesting at all.

Posted

Aha. Time for me to top all of you. :biggrin:

Ahem. . .

I want you all to picture this. Visualize several thousand pelicans dropping bombs on a major city. A genius terrorist attack I suppose. Chaos and panic consume the the people as the sky darkens and the shadows of the pelicans blot out the sun. Explosions go off sporadically adding to the terror. Suddenly a group of giant blood-red worms burrow themselves out of the concrete and asphalt. A disarranged side-effect of the terrorist attack. The worms, who had been waiting and planning for years, needed this single moment of darkness to build their energy and break free from their enslavement with the mole-people. The crimson worms devour citizens to their hungry heart's content. The pelicans are phoned and told to proceed with the bombings and ignore the worms. Within little time, the worms get tired on the pelicans and their hurtful, hurtful explosions. They climb buildings and leap into the air catching mouthfuls of unaware pelicans. The birds panic and shortly spread out, flying back to Russia. Suddenly, the bright, provoked sun is revealed and eats away at the helpless worms. Within moments, their doom has become inevitable. The sun burns and sears away the worms until they are reduced to little else than ash. That evening, the sun lays rest to a macabre sight of the blood-drenched city. Few building still stand and corpses are bountiful. Despite all of this, there were survivors. Survivors who will live to rebuild the city and live on with their lives. This horrible event will eventually be forgotten, and thus, it will eventually repeat itself. Repeat itself again, and again, and again.

That pretty much covers it.

Posted

My life is fairly interesting, depending on how you define it.

---

Why Larpers?

because na rikina is a larper. :D

Posted

Aha. Time for me to top all of you. :biggrin:

Ahem. . .

I want you all to picture this. Visualize several thousand pelicans dropping bombs on a major city. A genius terrorist attack I suppose. Chaos and panic consume the the people as the sky darkens and the shadows of the pelicans blot out the sun. Explosions go off sporadically adding to the terror. Suddenly a group of giant blood-red worms burrow themselves out of the concrete and asphalt. A disarranged side-effect of the terrorist attack. The worms, who had been waiting and planning for years, needed this single moment of darkness to build their energy and break free from their enslavement with the mole-people. The crimson worms devour citizens to their hungry heart's content. The pelicans are phoned and told to proceed with the bombings and ignore the worms. Within little time, the worms get tired on the pelicans and their hurtful, hurtful explosions. They climb buildings and leap into the air catching mouthfuls of unaware pelicans. The birds panic and shortly spread out, flying back to Russia. Suddenly, the bright, provoked sun is revealed and eats away at the helpless worms. Within moments, their doom has become inevitable. The sun burns and sears away the worms until they are reduced to little else than ash. That evening, the sun lays rest to a macabre sight of the blood-drenched city. Few building still stand and corpses are bountiful. Despite all of this, there were survivors. Survivors who will live to rebuild the city and live on with their lives. This horrible event will eventually be forgotten, and thus, it will eventually repeat itself. Repeat itself again, and again, and again.

That pretty much covers it.

Indeed it does. Ah, an air of nostalgia flowed about me with every sentence. Truly eloquent, Merchant; truly eloquent.

Now then, there's something I must take care of. Something involving a watermelon-shaped pig, several plastic badges, a torch, and a mailbox. :unsure:

Posted

Indeed it does. Ah, an air of nostalgia flowed about me with every sentence. Truly eloquent, Merchant; truly eloquent.

Now then, there's something I must take care of. Something involving a watermelon-shaped pig, several plastic badges, a torch, and a mailbox. :unsure:

.................................................... :pwned::moderated:

Posted

I SEE WHAT YOUR DOING :o_o:

No actually i dont :P

I really dont have the slightest... :unsure:

Or do i... :unsure: