What's your story?

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Watch out, kids--hardcore memoir. Taken from my blog. The full uncencored version is here.

-----

Yesterday, Krystle, Justin, Ariana and I went to confession.

To give some background, Mrs. Burns [the head of my church's CCD program] came into CCD last Sunday all b****y about how no one went to confession, and how it was mandatory [for Confirmation] and the whole nine... I had a legitimate excuse as to why I wasn't able to be there last Wednesday (we had to take my sister to Balboa [Naval Hospital] because she was really sick at the time). But Mrs. Burns totally called me out as BS and basically gave out the vibe that I had to choose between something that's eternal (God) and something that'll eventually pass (my sister). Now really, how f**ked up is that? Mrs. Burns is a total Bible h****r, and those are the most dangerous kind of people next to terrorists and scary Nigerian men (But Krystle knows all about that).

So Saturday morning Krystle called me up to actually plan it. I've been calling and texting her throughout the week about it after she told me we could hook one up with the priest at North Island [Naval Air Base] (where I coincidentally happened to be after CCD) asking, "Hey Krystle, so what's up with our confession?", She said we could finally do it Saturday afternoon at four. But then she and I got kind of sad that we were the only ones doing it and everyone else was left out, so we tried to get as many people as possible to come with us. I tried getting Jezyle, but she was out. So we settled for Ariana and Justin. And oh my God, Krystle, Justin and I had the most hilarious conference call in the universe.

"Jeez," Krystle said after taking me off hold with her call with Justin. "It's so hard to say goodbye to that guy."

"Why?" I asked, reclining in my chair.

"Because after I told him about the whole thing, he was like, "Okay. Thanks Krystle" And I kept saying, " You're welcome, you're welcome." And then he said, "If you need anything, just call." And I said, "...Okay..." And he said, "I appreciate it." And I was like, "...I appreciate you...?" And it was sooo awkward!"

That just made me laugh it up, because I live for awkward moments like that.

"Why are you laughing!?" She pouted over the phone.

"Because that's so random!" I laughed.

"But what was I supposed to say?" She asked. "What would you say if I said, "I appreciate this?"

"I'd say "No problem," like a normal person," I replied bluntly. "Jeez..."

"No, but you should have... Wait, let me get him on three-way." She said and started dialing his number.

"Oh dear," I laughed. So I waited for her to hook up Justin.

"...Hello?" He said.

"H-hey Justin," she said. But I couldn't stop laughing in the background.

"Shut up, Josh!" She went. And from there, we all started talking. You know, about our sins and what we'd say and the people in the classroom, and having a little smack circle. I swear, we spent almost an hour on the phone together. That's the longest I've been on the phone since sixth grade.

Anyway, Krystle came at about one to pick me up. You see, she had a play to perform at before we could go confess to God. So we had to go to that first. But we cut through after the first act.

So her dad took us to SCPA. Oh my God, the houses in front of it was so rich! Like, I thought I stepped into Otay [an upper middle class neighborhood in southern San Diego] rich! And the school itself looked pretty nice... A hell of a lot better than Morse, anyway. Well, the new buildings and the lounge in the library are the only nice parts of Morse... Anyway, Krystle gave me a quick tour of the campus. But then she had to go into the pit and I had to go into the theater.

The play was Thoroughly Modern Millie. At first I was reluctant to go, because I'd be by myself, and Jezyle wasn't there (she was why I wanted her to come with us so badly, so we could sit together and I wouldn't be alone). Krystle tried to scare me into thinking that I'd be sitting next to a scary Nigerian man. For context, one time she was standing in a line, and next to her was a Nigerian man. He started speaking in Nigerian and started caressing her all over her face and shoulder. Then her brother saw her freak out and said, "Hey man, I don't appreciate you touching my sister like that." Then the scary Nigerian man said, "It's okay, we friendsss!"

Surprise, surprise, the man I ended up sitting next to was black. But he was totally cool, man! We talked for a little bit, and it was like talking to one of my friends.

But about the play, it was actually pretty good. From what I saw, anyway. I loved the musical numbers. I asked Krystle to make a few sounds for me from the pit, and I totally caught on. But about the play, I was disappointed that I had to leave after the first act, because it just got good! The ending of Act I was totally like something out of a high school fanfiction or something! It was that addictive.

When I met Krystle outside so we could leave, she went on about how she was really bitter during the play. Like she refused to play her solos and totally screwed up on purpose; half the squeaks she made weren't for me, but because she was really reluctant to be there. And she left without even saying Merry Christmas to anyone except one person, which was basically a "F**k you" to the entire orchestra and cast. But she decided to take me backstage to the actor's lounge and introduce me to a few people in the play.

I was so star struck! It sounds lame, but it's true! Like, I couldn't stop freaking out. Like I'd point at someone and say, "Oh my Gosh, you played the Chinese dude!" or "Hey, you're taller in person!" And they're all such good actors and singers. But then again, it's a performing arts school.

When we came back from backstage, this b****y Mexican security guard tried stopping us.

"Where are you going?" She asked in an accusing tone.

"Oh, I have to leave now," Krystle explained.

"Are you in the pit?"She pointed the antenna of her radio at Krystle.

"Yeah, but I--"

"Who are you?" She glared at me through her chola glasses. "Are you supposed to be here?"

"Oh, I was showing him around," Krystle said.

"You can't be back there," she shook her head at me. So I put on my best polite face and walked away from Krystle to the stupid chola's other side.

Krystle tried to leave next, but the chick stopped her. "You can't just leave. Go back inside."

"No, I have permission. Someone's gonna fill in for me and--"

"Get back in the pit," she shook her head.

In my mind, I was thinking, "F**king b***h, just let her leave, God!"

So the chola had to call security to confirm Krystle's claim that she had permission to leave. And when she got the OK, I swear that chola was p****d off. Like she was AIMING to keep Krystle back there.

So we waited in front of the school for Krystle's brother, who was going to take us to North Island. We killed time by flipping through her sheet music packet. I happened upon a picture of a piece of wood waking up with a caption under it.

"Morning Wood," I read.

"Oh, yeah," she smiled.

There was a few seconds of silence, then all of a sudden we simultaneously broke out into the creepiest laughs ever. Oh man, it was so hilarious, because people heard us and shot us these "WTF*XORS!??!" looks.

Krystle's brother Tristan came over in a beat up Toyota. I swear, he drove like a crazy person. The car was vibrating the whole time, he was doing 80 and 90 on the freeways, and his tires kept squeaking and his oil started burning. I was like, "Oh my God, we're gonna die. We're gonna run off the [Coronado] bridge and into [san Diego] the bay and die."

Turns out we didn't die. But I was traumatized by the time we got out of the car in front of the church. We had Tristan wait at the bowling alley, which was right across the church, while we waited in front of the priest's office for Justin and Ariana.

"I like how your brother has lotion in his car," I smiled as we walked across the parking lot.

"I know, right?" She laughed.

"Like, my brother doesn't even have lotion in his car," I added.

"Okay, so one time Aleli was riding with us, and she saw the lotion next to her," Krystle said. "And she got all freaked out. So I had to save my brother and I said, "Sorry, the lotion's mine." And my brother totally gave me this puppyed up look."

She said the lotion's not for what I thought it was, but for his ashy skin. Of course.

Ten minutes later, Justin came over. We had to give him directions, which was hell because we are so unfamiliar with Coronado. Our directions were so vague, gosh...

The three of us waited for Ariana if the some 60 degree weather. But in that some twenty minutes, so much hilarity ensued. We kept cracking jokes over our phone call earlier that day. I had them hush down when I said that I wanted to show them my new ringtone. And then "The Fragrance of Dark Coffee" started playing. You know, my profile song [on my blog and my Myspace] now. They started laughing because it was "so sexy". That's when I dubbed the song, "Sexy Time", because it totally gets you in the mood.

When Ariana finally showed up, we went inside the office.

"Oh, I need to turn off my phone. My vibrator is loud, that's why," I said, turning off my phone. I paused for a second and laughed stupidly to myself. "Ahaha, my vibrator is loud..."

Man, it was dark in the hallways, and it smelled like elevator. A few minutes later, Father Spencer came in and heard our confessions one by one. Justin, Krystle, Ariana, and myself. I'm not going to say what I confessed to Father, or what we confessed to each other while we waited for each other because that's totally private. But Father's office was really nice.

Right after, we went back outside and called Mr. Kleis to confirm our confession. Hilarious phone call my there. "Santa Kleis? ...Where's my pony!? Remember my bicycle! But it has to be Barbie pink or I'm not taking it!"

Ariana left first. Group hug! Krystle and I waited for Justin's ride, because we didn't want him to wait alone int he cold. We are such good people.

Oh my God, the freakiest thing happened while we waited. It was silent, and Krystle started clapping out of nowhere. Then Justin joined in. I stared at Krystle, like, "Why are you clapping?"

She paused and looked at me. "What? You don't know the song? "If you're happy and you know it--" Oh s**t!"

She THOUGHT she was singing the song out loud, but really it was in her head... I was like, My God, what is wrong with you!? I am now totally afraid of Krystle.

When Justin's ride came, Krystle and I headed back to Tristan's car. He was pretty bitter when we came back. I think it was because he waited so long doing nothing. But hey, the bowling alley was right there. At least eat something or try to pick up a girl, right?

On the ride home, Krystle and I were talking about Appuru Juusu, then halfway on Division [street], Tristan said in a really bitter voice, "Shut up." So Krystle and I took the hint and stayed quiet... At least until I picked up the conversation text messaging her from the back seat. It was horrible. The car was violently vibrating, and it was so hard to press the buttons. But I succeeded, and that's awesome.

----

Ahh, this was Saturday 122207. Man, that was a fun day.

Hardcore?? :pwned::moderated:

Posted

It would take up like 4 or 5 books on my life so...I'll just say last year wasn't the best year of my life...*sighs*

How so?

Posted

How so?

Cos of all the bloody stuff that I've went through, if u really wana know I'll tell some but not all

Posted

Hardcore?? :pwned::moderated:

It's my slang that can mean a number of connotations, from "very long" ("hardcore [long/lengthy] memoir coming up") to "awesome" ("that's hardcore [pretty cool]") or maybe "skilled" ("She's a hardcore [very good] singer").

Posted

It's my slang that can mean a number of connotations, from "very long" ("hardcore [long/lengthy] memoir coming up") to "awesome" ("that's hardcore [pretty cool]") or maybe "skilled" ("She's a hardcore [very good] singer").

Lol. You should write you're own dictionary. :unsure:

Posted

You know my life you see it every time you read my post

Posted

Oh :moderated::pwned:

Posted

Lol. You should write you're own dictionary. :unsure:

LOL. "Josholigy. The study of Sirjoshizzle. Written by Sirjoshizzle. Dictionary by Sirjoshizzle."

Anyway, Here's how my story begins... *Gets out chair. Ok, you might need some popcorn for this, this is pretty interesting.

*Ahem!

My story starts out with... Well... Lets just skip to last year. Last year, I was in third- wait, that was two years ago. Well, at the begining of 4th grade, I got glasses, (I hate glasses.) and I saw my friends, but they were in another class. The alternate 4th grade class! And they and i were in A track. But they were in another a track class. THE CLASS THAT WASN'T SUPPOST TO BE THERE!!!!! I met the love of my live. Maegen. Or so I thought. So, i met here, we were friends, and on the last day, I said that I liked here. And to make a LOOOOOOG story short, that relationship ended faster than a speeding bullet hits a truck. So then came 5th grade. And I said I thought she was the love of my life, well, she moved, and I met soneone better. Here Name is Melissa. See my topic,

There's this one girl....

Well, She gives me here phone number, and tells me to call. Now she calls like every day! Her and I are goin' out, sometime soon. Soo as you can see, this relationships better than Maegen and I. But Melissa and I are "a perfect couple together!" my class mates say. good thing we are out of school right now. But before, I thought Ghosts were in my house. Why? Cuz, I'll tell it like this. I'm just watching Ghost Hunters season 3 part 1, and guess what I hear, "andrew." "ANDREW!" So I start to freak out a little, but I continue watching GH season 3. So that is my story, for now. I will post some more upcoming stuff later.

EDIT: Oh and I broke my arm.

Posted

LOL. "Josholigy. The study of Sirjoshizzle. Written by Sirjoshizzle. Dictionary by Sirjoshizzle."

Anyway, Here's how my story begins... *Gets out chair. Ok, you might need some popcorn for this, this is pretty interesting.

*Ahem!

My story starts out with... Well... Lets just skip to last year. Last year, I was in third- wait, that was two years ago. Well, at the begining of 4th grade, I got glasses, (I hate glasses.) and I saw my friends, but they were in another class. The alternate 4th grade class! And they and i were in A track. But they were in another a track class. THE CLASS THAT WASN'T SUPPOST TO BE THERE!!!!! I met the love of my live. Maegen. Or so I thought. So, i met here, we were friends, and on the last day, I said that I liked here. And to make a LOOOOOOG story short, that relationship ended faster than a speeding bullet hits a truck. So then came 5th grade. And I said I thought she was the love of my life, well, she moved, and I met soneone better. Here Name is Melissa. See my topic,

There's this one girl....

Well, She gives me here phone number, and tells me to call. Now she calls like every day! Her and I are goin' out, sometime soon. Soo as you can see, this relationships better than Maegen and I. But Melissa and I are "a perfect couple together!" my class mates say. good thing we are out of school right now. But before, I thought Ghosts were in my house. Why? Cuz, I'll tell it like this. I'm just watching Ghost Hunters season 3 part 1, and guess what I hear, "andrew." "ANDREW!" So I start to freak out a little, but I continue watching GH season 3. So that is my story, for now. I will post some more upcoming stuff later.

I want to meet a ghost....AND THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE EXCUSE TO EAT POPCORN! *gobbles more popcorn. (I really did run and grab popcorn when I read that)

Posted

I used to have a book filled with words and phrases my friends and I would always say. But it's lost somewhere, and over half of what was in it is now obsolete, anyway.

Posted

I used to have a book filled with words and phrases my friends and I would always say. But it's lost somewhere, and over half of what was in it is now obsolete, anyway.

... :pwned:

Posted

At school I'm not too popular, but I have really good friends, and a number of others I'm on a friendly basis with. I get pretty good grades, (Almost always at least a 3.0) I'm in all the top classes possible for me (Including music. I'm in advanced Orchestra! :joy: ) I don't have much of a love life though. (Many times I've thought some girls like me, but its unsure. You know how teenage girls are. You never can tell, though one person danced with me, and then blew me a kiss at the school dance... but she's kinda that type, you know? :unsure: ) At home, I'm usually fine, but my younger brother and sister are the biggest pests on the planet. No, pest is too good of a word for them. (There are perfect words to describe them, but I try to avoid swearing. :unsure: ) I'm pretty content with my life. I'm strait and happy. :biggrin:

---

That's it for now.

Posted

At school I'm not too popular, but I have really good friends, and a number of others I'm on a friendly basis with. I get pretty good grades, (Almost always at least a 3.0) I'm in all the top classes possible for me (Including music. I'm in advanced Orchestra! :joy: ) I don't have much of a love life though. (Many times I've thought some girls like me, but its unsure. You know how teenage girls are. You never can tell, though one person danced with me, and then blew me a kiss at the school dance... but she's kinda that type, you know? :unsure: ) At home, I'm usually fine, but my younger brother and sister are the biggest pests on the planet. No, pest is too good of a word for them. (There are perfect words to describe them, but I try to avoid swearing. :unsure: ) I'm pretty content with my life. I'm strait and happy. :biggrin:

---

That's it for now.

That seems like a nice life way different from mine mine is toooooo normal :biggrin:

Posted

That seems like a nice life way different from mine mine is toooooo normal :biggrin:

There is no such thing as normal. Everyone's life is different, so there is no normallity.

Posted

There is no such thing as normal. Everyone's life is different, so there is no normallity.

Amen For that Arcanelord!

Well... Soemthing happened to me the very last day of school.

I had this friend, called Dany, she's a girl (just to be clear). And after one or two weeks after the year started, I started feeling that I liked her. At the beggining I just ignored the feeling, because I was sure that if I let it go, I would hurt Dany and she would hurt me too...

The time passed, and I caught myself more than once thinking about her or making a present or anything... I was starting to really fall for her. I couldn't stop myself, bad idea...

The very last day of school, I was talking with a friend while we played Smash, and I told her that for some reason, Dany was always talking with me about lesbian girls she had meet, or bisexual, or else... always. My friend was like 2okay, that's weird" and we were thiking that maybe Dany knew my feelings for her, or maybe there was something else...

The same day, DAny arrived at the cafeteria and started talking with us. I went to the bathroom after a while, came back, and after one or two hours, Dany left.

Then my friend told me that she knew why Dany was always talking about the lesbian girls or else. I asked why, quite nervous. And she told me that when I had gone to the bathroom, Dany said to my friend "I have to tell you something, I think Zoe's a lesbian". And she tod me that Dany said that very nervous and stressed... That hit me, and I was very sad for some days... you know? I knew from the beggining that she would break my heart... and there I was.

Just... because I haven't say a word here, I'm bisexual. And my friend there knows, and some friends know too... Yeah, that's my story.

The good new is that for now I've been feeling happy, I haven't thought about her in a week or more... and it's quite cool, maybe I'm getting over her ^^ I have to wait until January 2, when we go back to school, and I see he again.