What's your story?

39 posts in this topic

Posted

There is no such thing as normal. Everyone's life is different, so there is no normallity.

... Explain that as if you were talking to a 7 year old I only have 34 IQ

I kid jk

Posted

Amen For that Arcanelord!

Well... Soemthing happened to me the very last day of school.

I had this friend, called Dany, she's a girl (just to be clear). And after one or two weeks after the year started, I started feeling that I liked her. At the beggining I just ignored the feeling, because I was sure that if I let it go, I would hurt Dany and she would hurt me too...

The time passed, and I caught myself more than once thinking about her or making a present or anything... I was starting to really fall for her. I couldn't stop myself, bad idea...

The very last day of school, I was talking with a friend while we played Smash, and I told her that for some reason, Dany was always talking with me about lesbian girls she had meet, or bisexual, or else... always. My friend was like 2okay, that's weird" and we were thiking that maybe Dany knew my feelings for her, or maybe there was something else...

The same day, DAny arrived at the cafeteria and started talking with us. I went to the bathroom after a while, came back, and after one or two hours, Dany left.

Then my friend told me that she knew why Dany was always talking about the lesbian girls or else. I asked why, quite nervous. And she told me that when I had gone to the bathroom, Dany said to my friend "I have to tell you something, I think Zoe's a lesbian". And she tod me that Dany said that very nervous and stressed... That hit me, and I was very sad for some days... you know? I knew from the beggining that she would break my heart... and there I was.

Just... because I haven't say a word here, I'm bisexual. And my friend there knows, and some friends know too... Yeah, that's my story.

The good new is that for now I've been feeling happy, I haven't thought about her in a week or more... and it's quite cool, maybe I'm getting over her ^^ I have to wait until January 2, when we go back to school, and I see he again.

Interesting. (That's all I have to say. :embarrassed: )

Posted

... Explain that as if you were talking to a 7 year old I only have 34 IQ

I kid jk

wait. you said, "i kid jk" that's a double negative, so that means that that's the truth! interesting

Posted

Dido.

Posted

Is that a nice "interesting" or a weird "insteresting"? :embarrassed:

Posted

In Japanese last week, Sensei brought in a group of elders from Hiroshima. Now as we all know, Hiroshima was hit by an atomic bomb in World War II, and these elderly people were survivors of the atom bomb. They were talking about how they were affected by radiation and how radiation is still in the air in Hiroshima and the children of the survivors are suffering radiation side effects from their parents.

But what what got me is that unlike how in the US people crack jokes, discriminate and ostracize Muslims after what happened on 9/11, these people from Japan had absolutely no bitter feelings towards the US, and despite World War II they kept saying thank you and were being humble and the whole nine. And when their presentation was over, they gave us these really cool gifts and candies from Japan, and we ended up giving them these crappy homemade origami gifts. But they were really polite all the same and accepted them with gratitude.

Posted

My life is inconceivable that your heads what explode if I tried to explain it.

Posted

In Japanese last week, Sensei brought in a group of elders from Hiroshima. Now as we all know, Hiroshima was hit by an atomic bomb in World War II, and these elderly people were survivors of the atom bomb. They were talking about how they were affected by radiation and how radiation is still in the air in Hiroshima and the children of the survivors are suffering radiation side effects from their parents.

But what what got me is that unlike how in the US people crack jokes, discriminate and ostracize Muslims after what happened on 9/11, these people from Japan had absolutely no bitter feelings towards the US, and despite World War II they kept saying thank you and were being humble and the whole nine. And when their presentation was over, they gave us these really cool gifts and candies from Japan, and we ended up giving them these crappy homemade origami gifts. But they were really polite all the same and accepted them with gratitude.

Japanese people tend to be very honourable, so that doesn't really surprise me to be honest.

Of course in any culture you're going to home some people who are jerks though, it's just the percentage of jerks in the culture and how bad they are varies a lot :P

My life begins and ends with...I've forgotten, although the last quarter is intersparsed with lonely at random intervals and the past 3 months contains mostly halo.

Posted

Japanese people tend to be very honourable, so that doesn't really surprise me to be honest.

Yeah, my dad's half-Japanese, and he has the same characteristic.