Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TSA 100% 1337 CoLD is under new management

40 posts in this topic

Posted

If you are active and honestly want to do good for our fair forum, join the Twilit Knights. I've been working for five or so hours on its new features, so please join and access it once it is completed.
Sahaqiel

Posted

I'm glad you put up a thread. Do you need a good name for the clan?

Posted

I will join Keaton is too unactive

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' post='101959' date='Dec 29 2007, 01:35 PM']Everyone check their profiles. If you have at least 2+ posts per day, post in this thread if you are not in an army/want to leave your army. I will contact you.
Sahaqiel[/quote]

i'll join. i have 29 posts per day. :D

used to be 31 :cry:

Posted

My new team, co-lead by Django, is now up and running, but will not be normally accessible or updated for a while. I am working on its features and we need a lot more active members to get up and running properly.
TSA is officially under new management, and will start recruiting people into the Twilit Knights.
Sahaqiel

Posted

Django has conceded leadership to me. Don't think of it as TSA, think of it as a new army, because I'm basically overhauling it.
We need active members, please join! (Gah, I stayed up 'til 7:30am working on it. XD)
Sahaqiel

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]... :unsure: [/color]

Posted

i didn't want tosay anything before i officialy resigned from the great army of hyrule, but yeah. i'm a member of the twilit knights.

Posted

[quote name='Val Hammer' post='103474' date='Dec 31 2007, 11:30 PM']i didn't want tosay anything before i officialy resigned from the great army of hyrule, but yeah. i'm a member of the twilit knights.[/quote]

i want to join, but FF won't accept me into his clan.

be patient twilight knights or i might think about the joining of another army.

Posted

why are you talking about frecklefart?

Posted

[quote name='Val Hammer' post='103843' date='Jan 1 2008, 03:32 PM']why are you talking about frecklefart?[/quote]

he needs to accept me into his clan, so i can quit and join your clan.

Posted

[quote name='Val Hammer' post='103474' date='Dec 31 2007, 06:30 PM']i didn't want tosay anything before i officialy resigned from the great army of hyrule, but yeah. i'm a member of the twilit knights.[/quote]

Why did you quit? We needed you in our army!

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='103913' date='Jan 1 2008, 07:31 PM']Why did you quit? We needed you in our army![/quote]

fufufu

your army is crubling away, just like crumbly cheese.

Posted

Our army is doing just fine. Having less people doesn't make us worse. A small army of committed soldiers is better than a large army of uncommitted soldiers.

Posted

And a large army of committed soldiers is the best. For those who are confused, basicly, The Sinking Goron is the best.