Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TSA 100% 1337 CoLD is under new management

40 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='103913' date='Jan 1 2008, 02:31 PM']Why did you quit? We needed you in our army![/quote]

yes, your precious brigadier general, Val Hammer, has left you for dead. I do miss my position of power in The Great Army of Hyrule :cry: However, i hope to move up in the ranks in the Twilit Knights and become better known as a good and loyal Twilit Knight. It [i]does[/i] make me feal kinda bad now that you say "we needed you in or army" though. o well.

Posted

[quote name='Val Hammer' post='104777' date='Jan 3 2008, 04:08 PM']yes, your precious brigadier general, Val Hammer, has left you for dead. I do miss my position of power in The Great Army of Hyrule :cry: However, i hope to move up in the ranks in the Twilit Knights and become better known as a good and loyal Twilit Knight. It [i]does[/i] make me feal kinda bad now that you say "we needed you in or army" though. o well.[/quote]

ah well, if i'm not wanted at the sinking goron, i'll take your old place in the great army of hyrule.

Posted

FOR THE LAST TIME! You ARE wanted in the Sinking Goron!!!

Posted

[quote name='paddymac1259624142' post='104852' date='Jan 3 2008, 07:17 PM']FOR THE LAST TIME! You ARE wanted in the Sinking Goron!!![/quote]

but i'm a traitor. :mellow: :mushroom:

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]mush room. how... :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='105175' date='Jan 4 2008, 09:25 PM'][color="#FF8C00"]mush room. how... :unsure: [/color][/quote]

aye, unsuspicious mushroom is always suspicious. :unsure:

does that make sense?

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]none at all. :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='105178' date='Jan 4 2008, 09:29 PM'][color="#FF8C00"]none at all. :unsure: [/color][/quote]

you'll understand when you see the traitorous mirrors behins his eyes. :mushroom:

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]oh, now i see. he (the mushroom) reminds me of sasuke[/color] :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='105185' date='Jan 4 2008, 09:39 PM'][color="#FF8C00"]oh, now i see. he (the mushroom) reminds me of sasuke[/color] :unsure:[/quote]

and if you higlight him with your cursor, you'll see he has only one traitorous eye! :o

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]yah, he lost the other one in the pie wars of the 80's. :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='105190' date='Jan 4 2008, 09:43 PM'][color="#FF8C00"]yah, he lost the other one in the pie wars of the 80's. :unsure: [/color][/quote]

aye, the good old days, where you felt safe to throw custard at the white house. :mellow:

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]i remember that, for i threw a goat at teh white house.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='105198' date='Jan 4 2008, 09:55 PM'][color="#FF8C00"]i remember that, for i threw a goat at teh white house.[/color][/quote]

i played paintball outside the white house, and i acidentally hit the building. :cry:

i had my memories wiped after that.

the last thing i heard was "he knows too much"

hey how did i remember i had my memories wiped? :unsure:

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]the world may never know. :fear: [/color]