Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Twilight Princess Footage!

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Then, just buy the gamecube one, no one is forcing you to buy the Wii. :P

Posted

im not going to wait like 20 days after the wii one then get the GC i wanna get it when it first releases
<_<

Posted

But to do that, you'll also use more money for the Wii, so money would be an issue if you want the Wii version...

Posted

I know. and how did it switch from my oni link account to my real link account!
<_<

Posted

well for a start you're not supposed to make and use multiple accopunts....

it's odd that twilight princess has been pushed back to 11th december for the cube, i have no idea when its coming out in europe though, maybe they'll be kind and release the gamecube version the same time the wii version is released in america, because otherwise i'll have to avoid going to any zelda related site for that period otherwise i'll inadvertantly find out the storyline and i don't want to...

the video's found it's way onto youtube, so i'll just embed it now.

and the guy in the swordfighting demo was stupid, he just kept using spin slash, sending the enemy flying, not doing much damage, but not finishing it off. If you'd done repeated sword slices you'd finish it off a lot faster and even faster than that if he'd used the finishing move the first time he spin slashed

Posted

The guy playing in the IGN clips with the sword fight and the bow action is a total jerk. It hurts that he is allowed to use the wii and all we can do is sit here and watch him get hurt by the easiest enemies... gah!

Posted

In 1 word: Bad'ass!

But i agree the guy who's playing has no skills, he scks <_<

Posted

Maybe it would be better to view screenshots, instead?

Posted

i only made another account because i forgot my pass word so i justt left it and some how it logged in itself! :blink:

Posted

The wolf gameplay looks awsome! i don't live in the states so i'll have the wii and tp delivered from there just to play it as soon as it launches

Posted

And speaking of tp footage, has anybody noticed those little black squares floating around in the wolf trailer? (i think it's the second one) They're in the e3 2006 trailer too. You can see them through a window, in the scene with the clown guy.

What do you think they are?

Posted

the black squares are to do with the whole twilight realm thing and the black magicy stuff involved with it.

just to let you know, chnaces are if you got a wii and twilight princess from america it won't arrive much more than a week before it comes out in the UK and you'll have to import all the games you get from america as well.

Posted

Thats Just COOL :D

Posted

i only had 2 accounts because i forgot the password to my first account! It logged in itself

Posted

I'm actually from South America (Ecuador), so it'll arrive pretty soon :D