Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

your mask

31 posts in this topic

Posted

YOU yes YOU what are you like? YES if you were at a mardiygra would you want to hide your self behide a mask or show off or express your self?

what would your mask look like

tell me

who are you

what you like to do

your out look on life

what you think of people

what you think of yourself

and i dont know some lame stuff like wats your favorit color and do you like sparkles?

lol so yup tell me and i shall come up with a sexy mask looking thing for you

or you could go *slap* SHUT UP FOOL!* i know what mine would look like fool!

lol so yeah tell mes!

Posted

If I wore a mask, I would be Dimentio's mask (he's the guy in my sig, in case you didn't know). I think the facial expression and colors sun up my characteristics pretty well.

Posted

Well, I'm a girl who is very sensitive and people tell me I need to pay more attention to myself than others. Oh, and I'm half-tomboy

I love to sing, write, play video games, swim, watch football and baseball, play basketball, and...secretly...I sometimes...dance,

Don't live in the past, don't spend time wondering about what will happen tomorrow, focus on now so you don't miss anything.

Of People? That we are a hazard to all kind and that if there were more people who cared there wouldn't be so many deaths and worry about global warming and things like that.

I think I can improve myself every day and I should try not to get as mad as easily.

RED! RED! RED! I LOVE SPARKLES! :joy::joy::joy:

Posted

oh then beautful!!

sence you care about others and stick up for yourself

id say a black mask with red along the edges and long red curly ribbions on the sides showing black cuz your humble and red cuz your free spirited and dont care what any one thiks (and its your fav XD)

then maybe it would have like a red swirrly simble by your eyes one that was stright going down looking like blood and one that was all swirly to show you dont take crap form anyone and it would be a half mask going over both of your eyes and down to your nose

Posted

OH KOOL! Dang, I want that mask now, lol.

Posted

The Rock Mask!!@~

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I. . .can't find a picture. But I mean the one from Majora's Mask. That one.

:biggrin:

Posted

OH KOOL! Dang, I want that mask now, lol.

i thought of a better one!!!

over the right eye there are three red claw marks cuz your a kitty!

Posted

Quiet, awesome and smart. Wait, if I wanted that I wouldn't have to wear a mask.

Posted

i thought of a better one!!!

over the right eye there are three red claw marks cuz your a kitty!

I'm not a kitty, I'm a cat half demon, so the claw marks still work! Dang I want that mask! I could wear it for my webshow...

Posted

Quiet, awesome and smart. Wait, if I wanted that I wouldn't have to wear a mask.

lol well then it would be kinda show everone how smart you were!

like it could be darkish blue and black and have wrighting along the edges of it like script kinda....along the outside of the full faced mask.

or ya know if you want like a full faced white mask with red dots all over it glass over the eyes and and L on the forhead that would be cool to..

lol

jk!

Posted

yeehe

*coughspamdoublepostcough*

Posted

I would have majora's mask for altamate power. :evil: Muhahahahahahhahaha.

Posted

Well, before I go into details about myself, I for one would kill to have the Phantom of the Opera mask. Or his Don Juan mask from the movie, that was freakin' awesome! :D Okay, now to go into details so I can see what my true mask'll be.

I am Saria_Kokiri, I love to write stories (usually fiction), make videos and post them on Youtube, read, watch movies, play videogames, take pictures (big photographer here :biggrin: That would be a great job.. ) and.. swim. My outlook on life is very positive. I learn to live with it's ups and downs, and though I'm not one to hear about something sad and keep moving forward, it takes a bit of time for me to actually get back up and keep going. I think people are fine. Though there are some which I despise with all the fibre in my being, everyone's got their own reasons, and almost always, you can find a little bit of good inside of someone. I think of myself as independant, friendly, and overall a good person to hang around. I do have those days when I just feel angry or sorrowful, but I learn to deal with them sooner or later. My favorite colour is blue, and I'm not a fan of sparkles. I mean, it's not like I absolutely loathe them, but I'm not a complete and utter girly-girl, so I don't love them to deah.

I also have a habit of typing on my computer with my index finger on each hand. I can do it really fast too. Don't know if that will add to anything on this mask quiz subject, but just thought I'd throw that in there.

I also love musicals, like Phantom of the Opera and Moulin Rouge (usually the movies.)

Well, that's about it! :D