Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

your mask

31 posts in this topic

Posted

I LOVE PHANTOM! AND MUSICALS!!!

i pretty much love you....

anyways your mask would be a half face on the right side of your face (phantom like)

and im thinking maybe a green color or somthing cuz its a happy color and there would be black lace around the edge of the mask cause it shows grace and beauty and the green color is happy and proud

meaning your your fine with who you are and dont care what anyone eles thinks and then by the eye of the mask there would be a black music note and a dimond on the edge of the eye (in towards the noes)

(im sorry if you dont like green and black togther but it would be a day glowish green and black (my fav colors) and it looks really rad i promise XD)

Posted

Well... I if I had to wear a mask I think it could be something more like some kind of makeup, like geishas or something like that...

Let me tell you about me so you can tell me about the mask...

Well, I love anime and manga, been a fan of it since 1999 or so, also love video games, and I must say I love fashion and fashion-related things too, I cosplay whenever I have the chance, and since I'm good with the fashion stuff I make great costumes as well... I'm very outgoing and easygoing, I get along almost with everyone... wich is not very good sometimes (because of stalkers, XD ). And well, I live by myself now, I'm only 23 but I'm very independent and my outlook is get to finish university and maybe be a fashion designer if I can...

Posted

who are you:Im a very weird random person who needs to quit playing video games and start exercising more :P

what you like to do:draw,read,VIDEOGAMES!!!, and MILLIONS of other things that are too many to post.

your out look on life:the world shall end one day......because retarted people invented a thing that gives out exaughst and is destroying the world VERY slowly.

what you think of people:no idea.....exept that they have feelings and not a sigle one will EVER be like me..

what you think of yourself :a lazy peice of crap :P nothing brings me down though :joy: and i don't bring myself down :unsure: im invincable dangit!! i get myself so determined over something nothing can stop me...like when i vow to beat someone in a race i mentally FORCE myself to win, i have no idea how...but it works.

and i dont know some lame stuff like wats your favorit color and do you like sparkles?:sparkles suck....and my favorite color is (obviously) BLACK!!!! :unsure: my mask will be VERY weird :lol:

Posted

Well... I if I had to wear a mask I think it could be something more like some kind of makeup, like geishas or something like that...

Let me tell you about me so you can tell me about the mask...

Well, I love anime and manga, been a fan of it since 1999 or so, also love video games, and I must say I love fashion and fashion-related things too, I cosplay whenever I have the chance, and since I'm good with the fashion stuff I make great costumes as well... I'm very outgoing and easygoing, I get along almost with everyone... wich is not very good sometimes (because of stalkers, XD ). And well, I live by myself now, I'm only 23 but I'm very independent and my outlook is get to finish university and maybe be a fashion designer if I can...

well i think it would be somthing happy like a purple half face mask down from your forhead to your nose with long whire ribbions and diomonds by the endds of the eyes of the mask and tall feathers purple and and black with a tall pekock feather thing to show that your proud of who you are and to show beauty. it's one of thoughs maskes thats on the stick so your can hide your face when you need to but you like to be open and proud of who you are so you can take it off with no shame

its good that you have a positive attitude and good outlook on life

you prouble have lots of friends and are really rad

Posted

who are you:Im a very weird random person who needs to quit playing video games and start exercising more :P

what you like to do:draw,read,VIDEOGAMES!!!, and MILLIONS of other things that are too many to post.

your out look on life:the world shall end one day......because retarted people invented a thing that gives out exaughst and is destroying the world VERY slowly.

what you think of people:no idea.....exept that they have feelings and not a sigle one will EVER be like me..

what you think of yourself :a lazy peice of crap :P nothing brings me down though :joy: and i don't bring myself down :unsure: im invincable dangit!! i get myself so determined over something nothing can stop me...like when i vow to beat someone in a race i mentally FORCE myself to win, i have no idea how...but it works.

and i dont know some lame stuff like wats your favorit color and do you like sparkles?:sparkles suck....and my favorite color is (obviously) BLACK!!!! :unsure: my mask will be VERY weird :lol:

(forgive me for double posing)

your mask would be black half face to your nose (there my fav) and there would be a red outline along the whole mask and around your eyes and on the top there would be feathers that looked like fire coming off of the sides and top of the mask to show your determination and your spirt.

your a great person but your think to less of yourself and people see alot more in you.

thats why its a half mask it makes people want to see who you really are.

your probably really smexy lol jk that was problably creepy

Posted

I would have a mask thats blue, in the shape of santa's head, blood running out of his mouth, has the fourth peice of the triforce fused with it( i can take it out) for unlimeted power and imortallity, and breaths fire.

Posted

(forgive me for double posing)

your mask would be black half face to your nose (there my fav) and there would be a red outline along the whole mask and around your eyes and on the top there would be feathers that looked like fire coming off of the sides and top of the mask to show your determination and your spirt.

your a great person but your think to less of yourself and people see alot more in you.

thats why its a half mask it makes people want to see who you really are.

your probably really smexy lol jk that was problably creepy

Yes that was creepy :P

woa....my mask is weird......if i could design it it would be BLACK!!!! WITH RED!!!!! BLACK AND RED CAMO MASK!!!! YEA!!!! Lol.

Posted

:wacko: well thats way better then mine! :wacko:

but still fire looking stuff shooting out of it would be pritty cool I think :unsure:

but thats just cuz im insane!!!!!! :squint:

Posted

I love fire!!! :evil: Im.........Probably the biggest Pyro you'll ever know :evil:

Posted

I'm a person who will make a difference, but still is goofy and hyper.

I like mainly singing, drawing, thinking and getting the most out of life.

Life is precious. Care for it. To make it through life you need wisdom, to make dicisions, integrity and courage, to carry out those dicisions, and love, to help you through it all.

People can be good or bad. Each one is different.

I am a kid who stands out, defies what is wrong, and exeeds expectations, with some help. I don't beleive in outer beauty, only inner, and stands up for others.

My favorite color is purple and if the sparkles are shiny then HECK YES I LIKE THEM!!!

Posted

your mask would be a light purple with lots of siliver pink red yellow blues and greens sparkles its a half mask with a stick and the stick would be whight wish a sliver shiny spiral colors and and around your mask there would be shiny sliver folding all around the outter part of ot with fiberobtics and they would change into the colors on your mask.

your a happy person and you shine threw the crowd and people love that about you so you stand out

your really nice to evrone and not judgmetle :biggrin:

thats rad!

Posted

your mask would be a light purple with lots of siliver pink red yellow blues and greens sparkles its a half mask with a stick and the stick would be whight wish a sliver shiny spiral colors and and around your mask there would be shiny sliver folding all around the outter part of ot with fiberobtics and they would change into the colors on your mask.

your a happy person and you shine threw the crowd and people love that about you so you stand out

thats rad!

SUPER AWESOMELICIOUSFULZEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!You should get a job doing this!

Posted

thats rad!

SUPER AWESOMELICIOUSFULZEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!You should get a job doing this!

Posted

I love my mask. :D

It's Phantom of the Opera-riffic! xD Plus, green is my second favorite colour, so I like that. Thanks im the next hero of time! :D