One thing you DON'T like about a zelda game

80 posts in this topic

Posted

One thing i don't like about TP is that you can't play music.... :cry: thats one of the best parts.......

Posted

One thing i don't like about TP is that you can't play music.... :cry: thats one of the best parts.......

You can play music as a wolf, and you can play the grass.

I don't like in MM that you have 3 days to do it and if you aren't carefull you could lose but only when your deku. I think. :unsure: I don't want to find out has anyone else tried to see what happens?

Posted

i don't like the PH soundtrack. :cry:

TWW and Minish cap had good soundtracks though.

:taco:

Posted

I don't like that in all zelda games but WW don't have actual secret super items and such. WW had the mask.

Posted

Well... other than the fact that there are no voiceovers (slightly understandable)... I would have to say... the lack of challenge in the recent Zelda games (T_T)... mainly in TP, PH, and a slight bit of Minish Cap...

Posted

I don't like the fact that the Water Temples are always the hardest of all the Zelda temples I've played in the Zelda games I've played. :unsure:

Posted

I don't like the fact that the Water Temples are always the hardest of all the Zelda temples I've played in the Zelda games I've played. :unsure:

true. :applause:

Posted

I don't like how they are abandoning their old fans (us) to make the games appeal to a wider audience.

Posted

games are too short.

Posted

games are too short.

Yes some of them are starting to get a shorter storyline

Posted

this is true. you could stand two people next to each other, one playing tpand the other oot, and the tp player would have beaten the game four times before the oot player beat his game once. . .

Posted

yeah that is true but that one temple in TP the one in the skky (can recall the name) is pretty confusing too but not really hard once u get the hang of it :biggrin:

Posted

I don't like the lack of voices in TP. Only Midna has a voice, and all she talks about is chicken! (Anyone remember that video? :D ) But seriously, Nintendo is slacking off in the voice area. I like hearing the characters talk!!! :angry:

Posted

I don't like the lack of voices in TP. Only Midna has a voice, and all she talks about is chicken! (Anyone remember that video? :D ) But seriously, Nintendo is slacking off in the voice area. I like hearing the characters talk!!! :angry:

yeah, i remember that video.