One thing you DON'T like about a zelda game

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Feel free to kill me but I really hate TWW in general. The triforce quest is too hard, and the graphics just plain suck.

Posted

The graphics aren't SUPPOSED to be uber awesome, and compared to Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask, they're awesome. and if you know how to do it the triforce quest is pie B)

yes, the burgermeister meisterburger boss would be AWESOME!!!

yea i know about the easy boss thing. Bongo-Bongo is fairly pie if you know how to handle a bow proper :D and of course you do gerudo fortress early and get both arrow upgrades :joy: then it's so easy you don't really have to try, you just let the arrows fly!

i also want a REALLY epic Ganondorf battle. I mean REALLY, REALLY, OFF THE HOOK EPIC. Which are the words I'd use to describe TWW's and TP's (Maybe OoT's), but I want it to be harder to beat him, I'd like him to show off his crazy powers, more oober sword moves by both Ganon and Link, and all that stuff. So much so, that people will be like, "IUBECYEBNSLIJBWAHIUDFHWSIUFHOIAJNJRDNBEW!!!!1111!!!111!1!11!! :huh::huh::huh: "

lol

also, i think TP in general was easy :P but the one thng that almost beat me was...'shudders' the dungeon thing in gerudo desert(i forgot what it's called xD)

Posted

Zelda games? neh never really been to into that series. I think the games are pretty boring tbh. Never liked them.

Posted

joker xD

i don't like ONE thing in OoT.....yes..i know,im crazy.

it's called.

THE SCARY WELL MUSIC!!!! :fear:

Posted

and if you know how to do it the triforce quest is pie B)

I wish but I got ripped. It all started July 1st 2007, It was my birthday so I discided to play an old game. That day I compleated alot and it told me I need the triforce. I go to a walkthrough and I did everything it said. It said "go to the" I call it the castle island surounded by cannons, "then go to the wind symbol and play the winds song." So I do and it says it nothing happend.

I try a new file do the same things to get there and it said nothing happend. I got ripped.

i don't like ONE thing in OoT.....yes..i know,im crazy.

it's called.

THE SCARY WELL MUSIC!!!! :fear:

I can't agree more.

Posted

Ok when I was younger I coudn't best any zelda game xD OOT I beat now but MM not yet...

Posted

Ok when I was younger I coudn't best any zelda game xD OOT I beat now but MM not yet...

If you want my help on MM I can help you if you wish.

Posted

If you want my help on MM I can help you if you wish.

i could to. have you got the fierce deity mask YLA? i have...

Posted

i could to. have you got the fierce deity mask YLA? i have...

No. :cry:

Posted

yeah they are getting lazy

Give them a break theyve made like 13 altough u r right

NARUTO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU THINK SO TO COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR SIG

Posted

The've made almost 20 :unsure:

im pretty sure...i haven't sat down and listed every zelda game a million times in order for about....two months XD

yea, the well music FREAKS.ME.OUT!!!!

Posted

The water temple has always been my favorite. And I'm playing MM right now. I've never beat it. I always stop around Ikana Canyon. (it's something like that)

I don't like the lack of side quests. I almost wish zelda was more like an action rpg. Dark Cloud is a good example. I loved both of those games. It'll probably be the next one I play after beating MM.

Posted

Give them a break theyve made like 13 altough u r right

14 actually :tongue:

Posted

One thing that I do not like about TP is that there are no Deku nuts (I mean like in OoT)... I am a huge fan of the Deku nuts and I find them to be very useful. I've even convinced have of my Zelda-fan friends that they're useful by letting them watch me play OoT.

Another thing that I don't like in TP is the lack of the Ocarina... but I suppose this Link is way after the Link of the OoT/MM, making OoT Link his ancestor... so, it's okay that he doesn't have an Ocarina, I guess.

Posted (edited)

Yeah. TP was fun, but you couldn't play music.

You just made a whistle out of grass

or you make the wolf howl like

Edited by Odin (see edit history)