Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scheduled Hyrule.net Chat - Sat. 6PM Central

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought the spelling was the way you could tell the sports apart. Futball, and then football, then soccer... btw, 6pm CENTRAL STANDARD (-06:00GMT)

Posted

Futboll, futball, football. I think the point of the problem is that American Footbal being labeled as 'football', considering that they hardly use their 'foots' at all. It should be called something like Tackleball, or handball.

Posted

[quote name='wiiwillwin' post='12463' date='Sep 21 2006, 06:13 AM']It's called FOOTBALL!!! not soccer or soccor but FOOTBALL! why do you call your gaymerican sport fottball anyway!

1. You don't use your freaking foot

2. You don't use a freaking ball

[humour] RETARDS!!! [humour/]

anyway so that's 6pm England time?[/quote]
It's not goron merchant's fault that people call it different things depending on where they live.

And if you were paying attention, you'd know that it's not England time, it's American Central.

Posted

I'm sorry Wiiwillwin. I agree american football should be called something else, but that is just the way it is here.

Posted

[quote name='Chroenix' post='12477' date='Sep 21 2006, 12:57 PM']Futboll, futball, football. I think the point of the problem is that American Footbal being labeled as 'football', considering that they hardly use their 'foots' at all. It should be called something like Tackleball, or handball.[/quote]

yeah, the name football doesn't quite make sence (the game rocks thoe)The name handball has been taken tho.

Posted

Being central time is actually good for once....I might be there depending if my parents have plans or not...

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='12481' date='Sep 21 2006, 08:05 PM']And if you were paying attention, you'd know that it's not England time, it's American Central.[/quote]
yeah I don't know why I missed it before, what's that in england time?

Posted

I`ll try to be there...IF,mom doesn`t take the computer.
:rolleyes: I can see it now...arguements over the TP versions,people such as me and Daedric Lord attempting to murder you all...oops.Plan leaked out. :mellow:
Can you...uh...forget what I just said until the last second?
MWAHAHAHA!!! *runs off*

Posted

Only two more ours for me...I'll try to stay online till then by listening to theme songs(mine too :) ).

I'll be there early if I can...unless Vivi kills me before I get there... <_< *Puts on body armor*

Posted

[quote name='True Gamer' post='12615' date='Sep 23 2006, 04:48 PM']Only two more ours for me...I'll try to stay online till then by listening to theme songs(mine too :) ).

I'll be there early if I can...unless Vivi kills me before I get there... <_< *Puts on body armor*[/quote]

Oh,I ain`t gonna kill you...my target is someone else *insert evil face here*

Posted

...okay...*takes off body armor* wow that was heavy... :)

I guess I'll go there now...hope your target isn't me...*goes to chat*.

Posted

will try to be there

Posted

One person I don't exactly like in the Chatroom...hope that changes... :mellow:

Posted

There's eleven people in there right now. There's been people almost all day. :)

Posted

I've been there most of the day, but I have to go to bed now, It's 11!