Five facts!

47 posts in this topic

Posted

1. I am in my schools chorus class, and I participate in the spring musical there every year.

2. I'm also in my school journalism class. I take pictures for the newspaper, but I'm not that great at it.

3. I have played every single zelda game that wasn't on the cd-i and beat it. I have also completed five of them.

4. I have a fairy ocarina in my room that I sometimes mess around with, but I can't really play it well.

5. One of my wierdest traits is that I can actually lick my elbow, which apparently few people can do, since I've yet to see someone else do it.

Posted (edited)

6. I actually don't play video games that often anymore. Only on weekends, due to school.

7. I don't get into childish fights with my brother anymore. (I kind of miss them, though...)

8. I need at least 30 minutes to take a shower. I take as long as possible, even if I'm going to be late for school. :embarrassed:

9. I'm smarter than I appear in person. I'm just to lazy to prove it sometimes.

10. I know how to play the Clarinet very well. I know how to play piano, but still not very good. Same for Xylophone. Know how to drum a little. I really, really want to learn how to play guitar.

Edited by True Gamer (see edit history)

Posted

I know Dane Cook's entire Retaliation album by heart.

You do? I want to buy a Dane Cook's album... but I don't know where to buy it! :cry:

Well, here I go

Number 1

I can accomplish anything that I want to do, as long as I really want it, I can achieve it.

Number 2

Almsot every person at school things that I'm like a genius and that I'm never wrong, and that I know everything. Though I don't think that's true.

Number 3

I start college in May 25, a week after my finals of High School

Number 4

My life time dream is to go to Spain. And I'll be there one day.

Number 5

I believe that I'm lucky to be alive, because I had a near death experience a few years ago.

Posted

1. It only takes me up to three days to beat ANY video game

2. I collect sports cards. 9my collection is worth more than $500,000)

3. I have two younger bros and a younger sister.

4. I love charelston chews.

5. My favorite shows are Ghost Hunters and Heroes

Posted

You do? I want to buy a Dane Cook's album... but I don't know where to buy it! :cry:

Well, here I go

Number 1

I can accomplish anything that I want to do, as long as I really want it, I can achieve it.

Number 2

Almsot every person at school things that I'm like a genius and that I'm never wrong, and that I know everything. Though I don't think that's true.

Number 3

I start college in May 25, a week after my finals of High School

Number 4

My life time dream is to go to Spain. And I'll be there one day.

Number 5

I believe that I'm lucky to be alive, because I had a near death experience a few years ago.

wow....I've almost drowned....what's your near death experience? if you don't mind me asking of course.

Posted

wow....I've almost drowned....what's your near death experience? if you don't mind me asking of course.

I... I'm not ready to explain the details yet. Sorry Ryu.

Posted

'Tis okay, thats mostly what i expected.

I couldn't even move after i almost drowned.....Luckily my friend Tyler yanked me out from beneath the floaty raft thing before i blacked out.

Posted

1. I am usually angry.

2. My life sucks.

3. my dog is the laziest dog on the planet.

4. I like to hit things.

5. I hate Na and he knows it.

Posted

Why do you hate Na? :huh: He's coolio :D

Posted

1. I am usually angry.

2. My life sucks.

3. my dog is the laziest dog on the planet.

4. I like to hit things.

5. I hate Na and he knows it.

wow i am just like you excpet number 3 and 5

Posted (edited)

FACT TWO

Though English is my first language and virtually all of my friends use it as their primary language, rarely do I speak English at home, where Tagalog and Japanese are primarily used because of my parents, despite both my parents being fluent in English as well. I think that's kind of interesting.

Tagalog? Do you live in the Philippines, or are from there? I have a missionary friend who lived in the Philippines. She's trying to teach me Tagalog, and it's not working that well... :P That is interesting. Another one of my friends is fluent in Japanese.

My facts:

ONE

I have a photographic memory, or at least an extremely good one. I remember the night we moved for the first time (I was barely one) without ever being told about it. :huh:

TWO

I'm actually a bit of a klutz... :embarrassed: I always knock things over and break stuff and etc. etc...

THREE

I have OCD (obsessive/compulsive disorder). If I do something with one foot, I have to do the same thing with the OTHER foot, and I have to have things in a perfect, specific way. :wacko: My family gets so annoyed with me sometimes! :biggrin:

FOUR

I'm really good with colors and patterns, and can't stand it when something clashes with something else. Like when I was watching American Idol one week, and Chikezie (is that how you spell it?) was wearing a gray, white, and kelly green argyle patterned sweater and a honeydew green tie. The greens looked just AWFUL, I couldn't look at anything else....I also helped to coordinate all the rooms in my house. My mom calls me "her professional design consultant". Even though I'm twelve.

FIVE

I have never broken/sprained a bone or joint. The most serious injury I've ever had was in September, when I was pushed down onto the hardwood gym floor by accident. I twisted my right knee about 180 degrees and fell on it. The bruise was literally bright purple and 8 inches in diameter. Luckily, it was on a Friday, so I didn't have to go to school with crutches. The bad part was that it was during the morning so I had to limp around school all day, and I had to go to a football game on Saturday. I had to use crutches up and down bleachers and stairs and uneven ground. It was hell. :wacko:

Extra:

-I have never set foot in a Hollister store.

-I rarely ever swear. (With the exception of the above description of the football game. :P )

-My fingers bend inward, kind of. These are my fingers, from left pinky to right pinky (not including thumbs): | ( ) | | ( ) |

-I have danced for ten years. First nine ballet, third to ninth jazz, and eighth to tenth tap. This is my first year EVER, since I was old enough, not dancing. :cry: As a result, I'm very flexible.

-I can do a cartwheel but not a handstand. Anytime I try doing a handstand it turns into a cartwheel. :unsure:

Edited by Musicale Personna (see edit history)

Posted

Tagalog? Do you live in the Philippines, or are from there? I have a missionary friend who lived in the Philippines. She's trying to teach me Tagalog, and it's not working that well... :P That is interesting. Another one of my friends is fluent in Japanese.

I'm half Filipino and 1/4 Chinese and Japanese (Mom is Filipino-Chinese and Dad is Filipino-Japanese). They both speak Tagalog, and my dad's also fluent in Japanese.

And I love Hollister. D: Don't own too much of it since it can get pretty pricey, though.

Posted

I'll let my video talk for itself :):

Posted

1)I am 13 have brown hair

2)I have one dog

3)I am pro at Halo 3 (Not at griffball Gingerlink :))

4)I like playing sports riding ripstiks being with friends

5)And i'm too much of a coward to tell the girl i like i like her but i'm plannining on doing it tommorow :D

Posted

5)And i'm too much of a coward to tell the girl i like i like her but i'm plannining on doing it tommorow :D

Good luck wth that! Oh, wait, it is already tomorrow :embarrassed:

Hod did it go? :D