Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDarkOne Vs. Hylianforunner(CG needs to check frequently)

193 posts in this topic

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]I shall post the hecka long list of rules....I'll lose anyway but what the heck.... migt as well give it a shot..

fight fair god dangit!!!

no dirty fighting :unsure:

no help whatsoever

no instant death

CG is the judge

you can't seal me in the catacombs to buy yourself some resting time

no hell portals

no guns

no summonings

finally.....

no controling other people when you godmod :(

In this battle CG will judge, meaning we just fight like heck and obey the rules, if one of us disobeys the rules we get broken up, thrown in a pit while CG heals us, and all fighting is ceased for the day. I know HF isn't on alot lately but we can still fight. All demonic powers and enhancments are allowed, weapons and body parts can be used to pummel your opponent into the dirt and such.

here is where we're fighting on each day of the week.

Monday: Earth

Tuesday:Spaceship

Wednesday:Hyrule

Thursday:The first Halo

Friday:Tatooine

Saturday:Hell

Sunday:A flaming arena

CG will say when the arena changes when we broke the rules, break us up from time to time, and all that.

On March 1st the fight ends and CG will anounce the winner, we win by points, CG will randomly give points to us by how well we obey the rules, and how we fight. the winner is completely up to her. the fight begins wednesday :unsure: so be ready....[/color]

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Holy [spoiler]poo! Damn,[/spoiler] you people have been making me feel important lately, thanks! :D I proudly accept the place as judge.[/color][/font]

Posted

So...... THIS Wednesday we are beginning to fight? :embarrassed:

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Well...Who knows when HF will get here...*looks at clock and taps her foot* I don't think it would be fair to start without him even KNOWING about it.[/color][/font]

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]Fine...it'll wait for him :( I'll PM him[/color]

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Ok, let's all pray that HF gets here before Feb. 25[/color][/font]

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]lol[/color]

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]I know, but really. Feb. 25 is the last week.[/color][/font]

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]the last week of what?[/color]

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]This all ends on Mar. 1st[/color][/font]

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]me and HF are gonna half to be on at the same time alot for alooooooong time if this fight is gonna work out :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Yeppers.[/color][/font]

Posted

[color="#00FF00"]So let me get this straight. Dark and HF are going to fight, CG is going to be the judge, TDO(The dark one) and HF are going to follow the rules, but they will try to win, and Cat Girl is loved everywhere.[/color]

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]there is going to be a massive battle that will most likely destroy the universe inbetween me and HF, CG will award points on how fair we fight and how ell we obey the rules. and blah blah, yea, pretty much :joy: [/color]

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Lol, uh, loved everywhere? :embarrassed: [/color][/font]