Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anime Club

252 posts in this topic

Posted

[color="#DDA0DD"]*bangs gaffle*

Hello, and welcome to the Anime Club's first meeting. I hope you will enjoy it here at the Anime Club ^_^ But, before we continue with this meeting, I must make an announcement... [/color][color="#00BFFF"][center]The "Anime" Banner is not necessary anymore. Just put a Anime pic and say you are in it to join. [/center][/color]
[color="#DDA0DD"]Now, unto the meeting. I will be trying to post a Anime episode ONCE a week. And I will be "mixing up" the Anime every week, unless their is a mutual vote that says for a certain Anime. And if you find anything that will help us to widen the spectrum of Anime~~Much obliged :D Pretty much, if you find a new website, tell all of us so that we may watch more Anime. Because, the more Anime the better :joy: And, I would--appreciate--it if you guys would please comment and discuss about it. We [i]ARE [/i] a club to discuss.But, yep. I am glad you are checking out the club. Yeaz! Anywho, enjoy the Anime ;)

Thanx to the KeroroplatoonHQ Forums and Veoh.com for providing the episode :tunes: [/color]

[url="http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1572921yCAsTAB7"]Keroro Gunso Episode 107[/url]

[color="#DDA0DD"]And please don't go "OMG.... Episode 107. Shouldn't we be watching Episode 1?"[u] [b]You don't need to[/b][/u], okay? All you need to know is that Keroro Gunso is about 5 alien frogs come down to earth (in show, Pekopon) to try and invade it. They come from the planet "Keron". And please...... do NOT ditch this Anime. Just watch the episode. You may find out that you like it :bowwow:

Now, discuss the Anime. Tell what you think... Will you look into it some more? Important questions...... [/color]

[Sorry for episode only being link. Can someone help me to put video right on the forums. Thanx ;) ]

Posted

We need [i]OBAN: Star Racers[/i]!!!!! (it's one of my all-time favs! :joy: )
---
I actually made a thread for it, but I'm to lazy to post a link. lol.

Posted

[quote name='the biggest zelda fan ever' post='110584' date='Jan 19 2008, 10:53 AM']we need naruto[/quote]
....... isn't there already [b]20+ threads about it??? [/b]:unsure: Do we honestly need more? (Besides, I don't like Naruto that much.)

Posted

[quote name='the biggest zelda fan ever' post='110584' date='Jan 19 2008, 10:53 AM']we need naruto[/quote]
[color="#FF8C00"]i could give some links, but you would need to join the site first. site has naruto 1-220, and naruto shippuuden 1-43 and growing every week. so, here is a link to a site that has naruto, and tons of others (none that i like cept bleach) and there's a creepy animal crossing movie there. :fear: [/color]
[url="http://www.crunchyroll.com/login"]Linky. this will take you to the sign-up page[/url]
[color="#FF8C00"]well, that's my contribution. :unsure:
[/color]

Posted

I luvs anime!

Posted

[color="#DDA0DD"]Like Aracnelord said, There is A LOT of stuff about Naruto already. What I was thinking for this club was to incorporate Anime that was not [b][u][i]so[/i] [/u][/b]known, ya know? :D But, I have a compromise.... How about you guys watch this Keroro episode, then we will have all of you interested name Anime that you like, then we will vote on it, k? ;) Then, I will look for that Anime and get a video for it :joy: And, it might help if you give a picture as well :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]trigun maximum?[/color]

Posted

[color="#DDA0DD"]*writes "Trigun Maximum" unto a paper*

Okay.... got it :D

And since Mr. PokeFan has made a suggestion... I will be taking in suggestions in here now for Anime ;)
And one more thing.. [/color]

[color="#00FF00"][marquee]Please.... watch the Keroro Gunso episode I had put on here, please ^_^[/marquee][/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]hrmm...i'm bored... for you see.... I LIKE PIE.... wait... jk....... :unsure:
ok, i guess i'll watch it. :unsure: [/color]
[spoiler]but i don't want any spoilers in that anime right now....[/spoiler] :unsure:

Posted

Mr.Pokefan.... are you talking about what I put at the first post? That is just a little basic knowledge, is all ;)
It is just so you can grasp the concept, Ya know? :D
I won't give anymore if you wish :biggrin:

Posted

[quote name='Cindy' post='110722' date='Jan 19 2008, 05:29 PM'][color="#DDA0DD"]What I was thinking for this club was to incorporate Anime that was not [b][u][i]so[/i] [/u][/b]known, ya know?[/quote]
Like OBAN! :D *searches for videos*

Posted

[quote name='Cindy' post='110801' date='Jan 19 2008, 06:56 PM']Mr.Pokefan.... are you talking about what I put at the first post? That is just a little basic knowledge, is all ;)
It is just so you can grasp the concept, Ya know? :D
I won't give anymore if you wish :biggrin:[/quote]
[color="#FF8C00"]no, i read the manga, and i'm not that far yet, only to #6, out of like, 15-17 so far. the 5th keronian hasn't even been introduced yet. :unsure: [/color]

Posted

I have already found videos for Oban, Arcanelord :joy:

And Mr. Pokefan, I watch the anime and read the manga, too :D

And also, ANIME UPDATES!! Here they are....

~anime suggestions~

[url="http://www.veoh.com/videos/v304720y54K4hAH?searchId=7109455944223741679&rank=15"]Keroro Gunso[/url]
[url="http://www.veoh.com/videos/v639047mWHKFq9s"]Trigun [/url]
[url="http://www.veoh.com/videos/v792592aFTPmAF6?c=starracers"]Oban: Star Racers[/url]
[url="http://www.veoh.com/videos/v2666944YY3cGnWM?searchId=9015411876830712259&rank=0"]Naruto[/url]

Check them out ;)

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]probably not what i was looking for...... :unsure:
but oh wellies, i'll watch it. i was looking for the sequel for trigun. :unsure: [/color]