Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Complete Brawl roster leaked?

85 posts in this topic

Posted

It looks like the complete character roster for [i]Super Smash Bros. Brawl[/i] has been leaked to the public. The following screenshot of the full character selection screen is either completely authentic, or the most convincing fake ever created. Spoilers abound after the jump.

------

[center][img]http://ranobe.com/up/src/up254056.jpg[/img]

Mario | Donkey Kong | Link | Samus | Kirby | Fox | Pikachu | [b]Marth[/b] | [b]Mr. Game and Watch[/b]
[b]Luigi[/b] | Diddy Kong | Zelda/Sheik | Pit | Meta Knight | [b]Falco[/b] | Pokemon Trainer | Ike | Snake
Peach | Yoshi | [b]Ganondorf[/b] | Ice Climbers | King Dedede | [b]Lucario[/b] | [b]Ness[/b] | Sonic | Bowser
Wario | [b]Young/[i]Wind Waker[/i] Link[/b] | [b]Robot[/b] | Captain Olimar | [b]Captain Falcon[/b] | [b]Jigglypuff[/b] | Lucas | Random selection[/center]

Unconfirmed characters by the Smash Bros. DOJO!! are in bold.

Source: [url="http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml"]Serebii[/url]

EDIT: Screenshot updated and larger. Because you're all so unappreciative. D:

Posted

I think that's real! All of the charcters are either confirmed or most likely will be, except for Marth and Robot, but it's possible, and the screen looks the same as one in a video I saw somewhere. (Excluding the extra characters, of course.)

Posted

Serebii confirmed this? Wow. My homesite ROCKS. =D
It seems Europe is leaking everything, though, and not Japan. Odd.
In any case, I hope that's not ALL the characters.
I was hoping for an AC one. Oh well.
Also, Marth was 100% confirmed in gameplay videos and Subspace Emissary videos.
ROB is odd, but also confirmed.
Sahaqiel

Posted

aww god i hope that didnt ruin the suprise but i couldnt NOT look haha

(you missed Falco out in the list... re add him next to meta knight :)!)

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='116232' date='Jan 29 2008, 06:59 PM']It looks like the complete character roster for [i]Super Smash Bros. Brawl[/i] has been leaked to the public. The following screenshot of the full character selection screen is either completely authentic, or the most convincing fake ever created. Spoilers abound after the jump.

------

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Joshua_hatesYOU/brawlroster.jpg[/img]

Mario | Donkey Kong | Link | Samus | Kirby | Fox | Pikachu | [b]Marth[/b] | [b]Mr. Game and Watch[/b]
[b]Luigi[/b] | Diddy Kong | Zelda/Sheik | Pit | [b]Meta Knight[/b] | Pokemon Trainer | Ike | Snake
Peach | Yoshi | [b]Ganondorf[/b] | Ice Climbers | King Dedede | [b]Lucario[/b] | [b]Ness[/b] | Sonic | Bowser
Wario | [b]Young/[i]Wind Waker[/i] Link[/b] | [b]Robot[/b] | Captain Olimar | [b]Captain Falcon[/b] | [b]Jigglypuff[/b] | Lucas | Random selection[/center]

Unconfirmed characters by the Smash Bros. DOJO!! are in bold.

Source: [url="http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml"]Serebii[/url][/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Look one thing that I don't want to yell about but I will just this once, Wind Waker Link will never I mean [size=6]NEVER[/size] be Young Link. :angry: They better not call him Young Link or they're sadly mistaken. I know Nintendo created all Links but I know for a fact WW Link, and Y. Link are 2 differnt Links.

Sorry I just hate WW Link sooooooooo much right now I want to play WW and kill Link on purpose.[/color]

Posted

My thanks to whoever leaked it! :joy: It's so cool that WW Link will be on there, I'm dying to play as him! It's also nice that Zelda and Sheik are both visible, the first time I transformed in Melee I had no ideda what I was or what I was doing, because I didn't read the manual. :P Oh well, there are plenty of characters for me to be! But I thought Samus was SUITLESS! The picture didn't look suitless to me... :unsure:

Posted

I reckon there's 1 more, just one. Who could that be?

Also, I don't think it's Europe leaking it, ther'es not even a release date here, let alone it being anywhere nearby, if it's European sites then they're getting their info from Japan...

Posted

Its. . . kinda small. :cry:

I thought that there'd be a lot more characters than that.

TWW Link looks crazy though. He's. . . not cel-shaded. How does that work?

Posted

Yup this is the real deal!!! R.O.B. is weird yup. But yeah thats the real deal. Like it or not. I love it!!!

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='116240' date='Jan 29 2008, 07:14 PM'][color="#FF0000"]Look one thing that I don't want to yell about but I will just this once, Wind Waker Link will never I mean [size=6]NEVER[/size] be Young Link. :angry: They better not call him Young Link or they're sadly mistaken. I know Nintendo created all Links but I know for a fact WW Link, and Y. Link are 2 differnt Links.

Sorry I just hate WW Link sooooooooo much right now I want to play WW and kill Link on purpose.[/color][/quote]
Technically, WW Link is Young Link, in the fact taht he's Link, but a kid. I see that you mean from OOT/MM, but that's obviously [i]not[/i] going to happen. Sorry, but that was SSBM. If you want OOT Young Link, play SSBM. WW Link is the closest thing you're getting.

Posted

[quote name='xskullkidx' post='116239' date='Jan 30 2008, 12:14 AM']aww god i hope that didnt ruin the suprise but i couldnt NOT look haha

(you missed Falco out in the list... re add him next to meta knight :)!)[/quote]

He also boldifying metaknight, who was in the original video.

Stuff it, I'll change it myself...

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='116249' date='Jan 29 2008, 07:19 PM']Technically, WW Link is Young Link, in the fact taht he's Link, but a kid. I see that you mean from OOT/MM, but that's obviously [i]not[/i] going to happen. Sorry, but that was SSBM. If you want OOT Young Link, play SSBM. WW Link is the closest thing you're getting.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]As I said i'll be watching updates but i'll still stick with SSBM for the rest of my life if I have to.[/color]

Posted

GM is right.. it does look somewhat small. :huh:

Well I just can't wait to play as King Dedede. He is going to OWN!
I saw a cutscene with him and Wario in it. Lol he stole all of Wario's trophies [b]and[/b] his vehicle. xD

I'm a little disappointed that YL isn't in Brawl, but WW Link seems like an interesting concept.

Posted

If you're that adamant about boycotting the game, then that's not very fun. But at least that means there's one more copy to go around. Especially when demand is sure not to be met.

Posted

I never knew YLA was so stubborn. After looking over it again, I've decided that its not so bad at all. Not too many new unlockable characters though. It seems all of the new characters come unlocked.

But I'm a tad disspointed with ganondorf. He looks kinda dumb. . .