Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Complete Brawl roster leaked?

85 posts in this topic

Posted

This is all real, everything is real.

The Winder Waker Link is called 'Toon Link', there's a fight on youtube about it.

Some characters are a bit shady...like the Robot. Isn't that chibi-robot or that SNES robot thing...bob, steve? WTF...w/e

Posted

[quote name='NathanOfLight' post='116478' date='Jan 30 2008, 06:27 AM']I couldn't not look too haha.

But the only question I have is: why is Bowser named "Koopa"?

Which also gives me another question: why is some of it in Japanese, but the rest is in English? I'd think it'd be all one language, even the names of the characters.[/quote]

Koopa is bowser's name in Japan

as for the some Japanese text and some normal text, it's just the way they do things in Japan, especially changing it to the normal text for the smaller writing (by the character in the selection screen).

I'm open to the possibility of it being fake, but I reckon it's all real.

I also think that that complete roster including wolf (not crystal, jeez, that doesn't look anything like Krystal!) is probabbly true and sahaqiel is looking too much into it, of course I could easily be wrong.

Don, it's R.O.B, he was on Mario Kart DS as the final unlockable character.

Posted

Well, if you look on smashbros.com now, it does look like this is the roster. However, I'm gonna say, it's a bit of a disappointment to me (and yes, my personal opinion). It would've been nice if they included more new people, like Geno (or Mallow), MegaMan, or people like Isaac from Golden Sun. I thought Ridley was supposed to be in too.

I dunno, I guess we've all heard lots of conflicting information. First it was the fact that there weren't gonna be any duplicates (which is shattered if this is real, because Ness/Lucas and Fox/Falco, etc.), and all that other stuff.

I'm definitely going to buy the game, but I had hoped for much more!

Posted

Ridley *is* in it, but he's a boss.

The no clones thing was in the same rumour as Ice climbers, Game and Watch and Young link being axed and Bowser jr, Ridley and Wind Waker Link being added (so ok, partly true).

And there's always people who you think could've been added who would've been good. I think it's a shame there's no sign of wolf link or Bowser jr, but there you go, it's pretty impressive what they've done as it is...

35 seems like the right number of characters, but even if this is real, the roster *could* expand even more.

Posted

I was so hoping that they'd include Custom Robo characters.... .-. Like Ray01, RayWarrior, or RayLegend, and RahuIII could be a badguy or something, of course, Rahu is dead, but maybe he could come back. (Again. lol.) :embarrassed:

Posted

Lol. Maybe Paper Mario will be in Super Smash Bros. 4.

Posted

looks real to me. but, holy macaroni monster, 64 comments in one day :wacko:

Posted

if you ask me....nintendo is ruining it putting all theses charecters in like TWW link and ROB and stuff i like this pic much better...[url="http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=various25080130aie9.jpg"][img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5862/various25080130aie9.th.jpg[/img][/url]

Posted

Sweet, So the others are fake :P Here is a bigger image for thoes who want one [img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l234/tazay/brawl.jpg[/img]

Posted

No, they've been confirmed as true spoilers now, other than wolf. There's been too much game footage of everyone else for them to be fake.

Posted

Wow. That could most definitely be authentic.
Amazing if it was.
Can't wait for it. =]

Posted

Star Wolf has been pretty much confirmed now, sorry Saha

Posted

Um.
Proof? Where?
Sahaqiel

Posted

Since when did they have WW Link?

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]OMG!!! GL!! where!! where did you see this!! :ohmygod: i'll die if Wolf's really in!!! i love Wolf O'Donnel!!!! OMG!! :ohmygod:[/color]