This world has gone to complete crap

46 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My grandpa said that his friend told him the world would end in 9 years, a few years back, maybe he was talking about Dec. 21 in whatever year.

i highly doubt this is true, but if it is, then i might as well go to japan and get a copy of Brawl and play it untill the end of the wold. :P

but ifi t's false. meh!

Edited by THE DARK ONE (see edit history)

Posted

you know, 2% of the Earth's population is still about 120 million people and it would seem logical that the majoritory of survivors would be in a particular place, so I don't see how you'd get that lonely, be stupid to kill yourself after surviving that...

I really didn't think 2% was alot. :embarrassed:

Posted (edited)

Look.Set all of your luxuries aside,and look.Everything is just screwed up now.We've drained the world of it's oil reserves,and are scrambling over the Arabian Peninsula for oil,we know more than twice about Mars than we do our own planet,and the government's hiding important things like Nibiru,a red planet the size of Jupiter that is expected to come between Earth and the Sun during it's orbit in 2012 and wipe out 98% of Earth's population,from the general public.We're lucky it was leaked from NASA.Seriously,this world is just a disgrace now.

that year is familier... wasn't it a profit that predicted WWII, also predicted the apocolypse in the year 2012? yes, that's it. a profit hundreds of years ago said that there would be a rise of a great power that was called hitler, and also said that the end of the world would come in 2012... i forget his name. i shall consult morgan. oh dear. i feel a long rush of typing.

We do take life for granted, well, most of do. The people who think the end of the world is truely the end. The end is when everything ceases to exist abrubtly and painlessly, but that will never happen, so go out and see all the wonderful things there are to see. And nothing is quite as wonderful as enjoying something to the fullest (e.g. life) so i suggest we go out side, run in circles on mainstreet and hurl kiwis at cars that don't slow down. That is enjoying life. Not enjoying life would be whatever you're doing if you aren't happy. Now that you know what you're doing wrong, you can attempt to not do that anymore, and come to mainstreet with the rest of us. this paragraph makes no sensethankyouallforreadingishouldstartmaybeputtingspacesbetwixtmywordsbecausethi

scangetconfizzlingespeciallywheniusewordsthatdon'texist

Edited by Val Hammer (see edit history)

Posted

im gonna keep looking into this...

and yea YLA xD the picture in my head showed 10 people huddled arounda fire in barren iceland xD

Posted

and as a demon i will laugh at your funerals

haha.

Posted

Look. Set all of your luxuries aside,and look.Everything is just screwed up now. We've drained the world of it's oil reserves, and are scrambling over the Arabian Peninsula for oil, we know more than twice about Mars than we do our own planet, and the government's hiding important things like Nibiru, a red planet the size of Jupiter that is expected to come between Earth and the Sun during it's orbit in 2012 and wipe out 98% of Earth's population, from the general public. We're lucky it was leaked from NASA. Seriously, this world is just a disgrace now.

Okay, I read a lot, so why haven't I come across anything about this Nibiru planet before?

And if this planet is suppose to come between Earth and the Sun killing 98% of Earth's population in just four short years, why isn't it all over the news? I doubt that the government would hide something like this if there were any proof that this is definately going to happen-

unless they don't want everyone to panic.

Posted (edited)

why is this any different to other conspiracy theories? We've got images of UFO's (yet they are supposedly fakes). In an age where just about anyone who can use a computer could easily get their hands on a copy of photoshop, you're going to have alot of fake images and you really can't believe everything you see or hear.

Sure some of them provide a convincing argument and even provide some vague evidence to support their views, always seem to lack any real proof.

Alot of people claimed the moon landing was fake and there were alot of convincing images that made people start to question if it actually was real or not, most of the images have been proven to be fakes but you still get your fanatics who still believe.

I'm not a fanatic,and I don't even completely believe in it.I'm just simply not letting this slip by.I hope it isn't real,I'll give you that.

This has turned into a planet x conversation,this is really about how the world sucks,and FOR THE LAST TIME,IT IS NOT CRASHING INTO US.IT WILL COME BETWEEN US AND THE SUN AND THE GRAVITATIONAL PULL WILL CAUSE NATURAL DISASTERS[earthquakes,hurricanes,etc.]THAT WILL KILL US OFF.

unless they don't want everyone to panic.

Yeah,that could be one reason.

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

I'm not a fanatic, and I don't even completely believe in it. I'm just simply not letting this slip by.I hope it isn't real,I'll give you that.

This has turned into a planet x conversation, this is really about how the world sucks,and FOR THE LAST TIME,IT IS NOT CRASHING INTO US. IT WILL COME BETWEEN US AND THE SUN AND THE GRAVITATIONAL PULL WILL CAUSE NATURAL DISASTERS [earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.] THAT WILL KILL US OFF.

I'll acknowledge the fact that people are talking about this, but I'm not going to get all hysterical about it and act like nothing I do matters because we're all going to die in four years. I, too, don't completely believe in this. Hopefully, this WON'T happen.

If this were to occur, how would the other 2% survive? :unsure:

Posted

I'll acknowledge the fact that people are talking about this, but I'm not going to get all hysterical about it and act like nothing I do matters because we're all going to die in four years. I, too, don't completely believe in this. Hopefully, this WON'T happen.

If this were to occur, how would the other 2% survive? :unsure:

I think they'll adapt to the situation.That's human nature for ya.

Posted (edited)

Wow i have no idea what i would do if i was the 2% there wouldn't be anyone to play Halo 3 or anything with i dont know

Edited by Spartan of Hylia (see edit history)

Posted

2% of the Earth's population is still about 120 million people-GL the awesome,lol

there would be PLENTY of people to play halo 3 with :P but i doubt electronics would work without anybody to operate the many electric plants and stuff. and it would get boring very quickly just playing it forever and ever. :cry:

also, i doubt this will happen at all, ad yes, the world sucks. But theres nothing a couple thousand Zelda fans can do against 120 billion alcoholics, druggys, evil murderous people, rapers, sick twisted people, and of course you can't forget the all important social services people who steal kids from their loved ones and give them to druggy-alcoholic-rapers-who are also evil murderous people :D

'tis fun to blow some steam.

Posted

Look.Set all of your luxuries aside,and look.Everything is just screwed up now.We've drained the world of it's oil reserves,and are scrambling over the Arabian Peninsula for oil,we know more than twice about Mars than we do our own planet,and the government's hiding important things like Nibiru,a red planet the size of Jupiter that is expected to come between Earth and the Sun during it's orbit in 2012 and wipe out 98% of Earth's population,from the general public.We're lucky it was leaked from NASA.Seriously,this world is just a disgrace now.

look @ the bright side if 98% of us die, because of planet X, we wont have 2 worry about oil ne more :)

Posted

hey dod you know that a recent survey shows that 75 % of the population makes up 3 out of every 4 people??

holy schitt.... art thou serious?!?! 0.o

id never have guessed...

if 3 outta 4 people = 75% of the population

does 123456789 outta 987654321 people = 12.4999 % of the population?

Posted (edited)

yar. i felt like posting.

Edited by Mr. PokeFan (see edit history)

Posted

oh boy another thread on the internet

i guess i'll just go to bed