has any1 noticed this?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

every since the free wii give away, weve rapidly started to get more members?

Posted

I hope they aren't here just for the wii....or we might have less members posting all of a sudden...

Posted

Even after the wii i will be here if i dont win ima just buy the wii and tell you guys how awsome it is even though most of you guys will alredy have one lol

Posted

After I get my Wii, I'll be here as well...I just hope no one starts posting spoilers... :unsure:

Posted

Mikel few days ago I saw you with 20 post and now you have a hundred. >.>

Sudden increase may be for the wii contest.

I was looking for sheet music when I came upon this site =D

Posted

lol...He has just been more active on the site... :)

Posted

Yeah that's good.

Posted

I was looking for a zelda forum when I came upon this forum :D

lol

nah I didn't even enter the wii contest XD nor the sword one for that matter (I already have a master sword XD) and I saved my money up for the wii, and I plan to spend it on the wii gosh darnit! :P

Posted

You have a sword? :blink: Don't mess with Hero...she just might be more dangerous than her boyfriend... :P lol...

Posted

lol, ive been posting heaps, cus i have nothing else to do other than waiting for my wii to arrive at my door step on dec 7th...

Posted

lol i found this site when looking for a online zelda game and i came here and read some of the forums and joined :D

Posted

I noticed it, like, when i came back from london in august.. Good fro you, HeroFlame, hope you kill many a noob with it :P I was looking for zelda flash sprites, i got them but then i came back onto here and then i signed up, i was oblivious to the Wii giveaway then but now i've entered for it, used my one free entry.

Posted

lol i found this site when looking for a online zelda game and i came here and read some of the forums and joined :D

An online Zelda game you say? hmmmmm :D Think nothing of this post. Nothing to see here. Move along, move along. :D

Anyways, I think the increase of members is somewhat related to the Wii giveaway. I think all the people that post will stay around after the contest though. I hope so anyways. :D

Posted

I joined months ago, but had to drop the Forum when school started. I'm back now, though. I can't even remember what I was doing when I joined.

Posted

The last time you were here, I think you and Ganondorf333 were pointing fingers at me... :rolleyes: