sonic the hedgehog

59 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate sonic and the whole universe of his games. First off he contridics previous games with the new ones. He can't swim. He is naked (not including gloves and shoes). Everyone in the universe is an idiot, retard, or homosexual. I can't wait till I can stab him repeatedly in Brawl.

Posted

XD

I kinda like Sonic but the shows are pretty darn stupid.

:unsure:

Posted

XD

I kinda like Sonic but the shows are pretty darn stupid.

:unsure:

finally some one agrees tell that to anon

Posted

I hate sonic and the whole universe of his games. First off he contridics previous games with the new ones. He can't swim. He is naked (not including gloves and shoes). Everyone in the universe is an idiot, retard, or homosexual. I can't wait till I can stab him repeatedly in Brawl.

sonic?

sonic series = :)

sonic's personality = =( i prefer silver

sonic games = =/

sonic in brawl = :fear:

Posted

I like sonic he's fickin' awesome.

The thing I hate about sonic is half of the games. I love the show Sonic project X.

Besides who needs Sonic when you have... SHADOW! He's waaaaaaaaaaay better.

Posted

no, i prefer silver :P

Posted

... Why can't you explain it to Anon? You mean "Anonymous"? Because he likes Sonic, you can't change his mind just because you hate it, gosh most people don't know what an opinion is...

Posted

... Why can't you explain it to Anon? You mean "Anonymous"? Because he likes Sonic, you can't change his mind just because you hate it, gosh most people don't know what an opinion is...

No he means me, :unsure: and Na just cause you don't like him doesn't mean you have the right to diss people that do. I don't like vincent valentine but you don't see me calling everyone that likes him a dumb@$$ or calling any characters related to him a retard or fagget. :angry:

Posted

No he means me, :unsure: and Na just cause you don't like him doesn't mean you have the right to diss people that do. I don't like vincent valentine but you don't see me calling everyone that likes him a dumb@$$ or calling any characters related to him a retard or fagget. :angry:

i do when it comes to you anon or do you forget who you are dealing with

Posted

He's dealing with a person over the Internet. It's just a game, a character, whatever, stop being a hater : / or no one will like you. Only other haters, and that's sad. : /////////

Posted

He's dealing with a person over the Internet. It's just a game, a character, whatever, stop being a hater : / or no one will like you. Only other haters, and that's sad. : /////////

but I can deal with Anon in person and If your statement is true then Anon is a...

Ohh yeah, thats obvios

Posted

I like sonic he's fickin' awesome.

The thing I hate about sonic is half of the games. I love the show Sonic project X.

Shadow's definitely the best. I like Silver second. Then Eggman. Then Vector. Then Omega. Then Sonic. Then Espio.

Posted

Go f*** Yer opinionated @$$.

Posted

i agree with ldgm i prefer silver

Posted

LOLstabsonic.

I want your Brawl Friend Code.

Prepare to start seeing blue, because that's what's gonna be pounding your ass into the ground.

Silver is too serious. Sonic is a fun-loving, blue blur of a hedgehog.

He even left you in Sonic CD if you left the game idle for three minutes unpaused.

He said "I'm outta here!" and jumped offscreen, ending the game.