sonic the hedgehog

59 posts in this topic

Posted

i agree with ldgm i prefer silver

actually silver joint with vector is who i prefer, i just cannot decide. :unsure:

Posted

I prefer sonic to all the other spin-offs for that very reason, although this is as long as we're only talking about the games.

THe cartoons are just wrong (as with a lot of other video game cartoons)

Posted

Like the Legend of Zelda ones. xD

'Well ExcuuUUUUuse me, Princess!'

Never really did like the Sonic cartoons either.

Posted (edited)

Besides who needs Sonic when you have... SHADOW! He's waaaaaaaaaaay better.

ummmmmmmmm noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I want your Brawl Friend Code.

Prepare to start seeing blue, because that's what's gonna be pounding your ass into the ground.

you are a nice person and you get free cookies

Edited by evil demon android (see edit history)

Posted

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! SONIC IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there are two rules all sonic fans need to remember:

1: His name is Dr. Robotnik!!!!! Eggman sounds ghey.

2: Amy, shadow, and pretty much any charachters not named sonic, tails, and knuckles are all retarded.

and there you have it: The only two things every sonic fan should live by.

can i call Dr. Robotnik the mean man because thats what i did as a child...

and yah... all the chars besides sonic and tails dont exist to me.

well... mabye knuckels... sometimes.

but shadow.... no

Posted

i liked shadow before

then he got his own game

i thought "cool"

then saw guns

heard horrible voices

he said damn whenever he died

rated E 10+

E 10+?!?!?!

smash bros melee had less violence and was rated T

and so now you know why i hate shadow

that is all

bill, see me after class

class dismissed!

Posted

i liked shadow before

then he got his own game

i thought "cool"

then saw guns

heard horrible voices

he said damn whenever he died

rated E 10+

E 10+?!?!?!

smash bros melee had less violence and was rated T

and so now you know why i hate shadow

that is all

bill, see me after class

class dismissed!

Good for you but in my opinion sonic sucks. Not the games or the show just sonic in general. Shadow is better because he has fricking guns, how can you hate guns? So what if he says damn when he dies what wouldn't you cuss if you fell off a cliff or died? I hated the voices too exept for black doom, and shadows.

Shadow=total pawnage.

Sonic=SUX.

Posted

Good for you but in my opinion sonic sucks. Not the games or the show just sonic in general. Shadow is better because he has fricking guns, how can you hate guns? So what if he says damn when he dies what wouldn't you cuss if you fell off a cliff or died? I hated the voices too exept for black doom, and shadows.

Shadow=total pawnage.

Sonic=SUX.

eggman nega is total pwnage in my view.

200px-Eggman-Nega.jpg

or then again... :unsure:

Posted

Shadow is better because he has fricking guns, how can you hate guns? So what if he says damn when he dies what wouldn't you cuss if you fell off a cliff or died?

Shadow=total pawnage.

Sonic=SUX.

look back at sonic adventure 2, if you will. remember what shadow said? "My name is Shadow. I'm the world's ultimate lifeform."

think about it. why would the "ultimate lifeform" need guns?

the guns and cussing would be just fine and dandy IF THIS WAS FREAKIN' GTA (which I hate)

in SA2, there were enemies killable with one hit

some of those were in shadow's game and they took 10 times more hits!

deduction over.

evil demon android wins!

FATALITY

Posted

look back at sonic adventure 2, if you will. remember what shadow said? "My name is Shadow. I'm the world's ultimate lifeform."

think about it. why would the "ultimate lifeform" need guns?

the guns and cussing would be just fine and dandy IF THIS WAS FREAKIN' GTA (which I hate)

in SA2, there were enemies killable with one hit

some of those were in shadow's game and they took 10 times more hits!

deduction over.

evil demon android wins!

FATALITY

I agree in the EDA deduction of shadow and Y.LA deduction of sonic because as i stated earlier their whole (inconcieveable curse word) world should get shoved up my brother's but(the worst punishment imaginable).

Posted

i :love: dreamcast

i $%@!& :landmaster: shad

i call him shad now

Posted (edited)

I agree in the EDA deduction of shadow and Y.LA deduction of sonic because as i stated earlier their whole (inconcieveable curse word) world should get shoved up my brother's but(the worst punishment imaginable).

And why do you suddenly hate sonic anyway you liked him as much as I did until you heared he was in brawl and if you mind my saying and Mods forgive me for this but, You need to shut the **** up and leave sonic out of your speech until you can give me a puppying logical answer to my damn question and your damn I just don't like him doesn't count so until you can do that **** OFF :angry:

Edited by Anon (see edit history)

Posted

And why do you suddenly hate sonic anyway you liked him as much as I did until you heared he was in brawl and if you mind my saying and Mods forgive me for this but, You need to shut the **** up and leave sonic out of your speech until you can give me a puppying logical answer to my damn question and your damn I just don't like him doesn't count so until you can do that **** OFF :angry:

The word **** is automaticly censored. I like the cartoons, too. The ting that really bothers me is Eggman is the only guy who wears clothes. All the girls wear something, but for the guys socks and shoes are enough. (WTF?)

Posted

The word **** is automaticly censored. I like the cartoons, too. The ting that really bothers me is Eggman is the only guy who wears clothes. All the girls wear something, but for the guys socks and shoes are enough. (WTF?)

He is also the only human. Since when do animals where clothes?

33e375d092d7212c3a5642011fa7a7cfima.jpg

Never Mind!

Posted

Well I've never actually seen the cartoon, or played the games (except for one, one the ol' Sega handheld), but I heard the show sucked, and the Kirby tv show was better than it (using the Kirby show as a bad example.)

I personally liked the Kirby show, so I'm intrigued to check out the Sonic tv show series.

Though I don't find myself playing as Sonic often in Brawl. Some of his moves are kind of slow. (*gasp!* :o)