Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TP RELEASE DATE!!!!

37 posts in this topic

Posted

I read that you would be able to plug in a specially crafted control into the wii remote. Like where that analog stick cord would be, you would unplug that and place another controller into it... Don't sell anything btw, it's great to play on the old console.

Posted

no offence, but some of you guys seem to be a bit clueless to what's going on...

Twilight princess was most likely going to be released before christmas along with the wii, nintnedo themselves havn't announced an official date so im not going to beleive a random sotre, consdering the amount of different places u can find different dates which "claim" to be correct.

As to gamecube-wii stuff (slightly off-topic but hey!) the wii has slots to plug gamecube controllers and memory cards, so, although it might be hard to do, sell your gamecube and keep the controllers

o u realise another thing?

1st of novmebr isn't 1/10/06 just so u know, that's october instead...

Posted

The Gamecube games won't have any use of the wiimote, neither will the Gamecube Twilight Princess version. But the Wii version will support it.

BTW Why do i get quote by clicking the reply button?

Posted

The Gamecube games won't have any use of the wiimote, neither will the Gamecube Twilight Princess version. But the Wii version will support it.

BTW Why do i get quote by clicking the reply button?

Posted

I swear this is not a joke! Now, I know they didn't tell us the release date at TP, or so we thought. This is how I found out.

I am in shopping center. I am near EB Games. I walk in. I ask if they know the TP release date. They Do. 1st November 2006.

I was sooooooo suprised that i nearly fainted. Then after that I was bouncing on about the release date. IT IS BEFORE CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

And what I saw on the screen proved it!

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - GC - Release Date: 1/10/06

YAY!!!

1/10/06 is January 10th, of 2006 in USA date format. In the other format, that would be October 1st, 2006 which would make sense. From all I've seen and heard, it seems very likely that Nintendo will be releasing Twilight Princess very near the Wii as Twilight Princess is in very high demand already and would prove a big seller along side the Wii.

Posted

<_< yeah,sure you know the release date.. :unsure:

Posted

Hey, I dont know if this is a little off the conversation, but the Wii will not have just the controlwe've seen at E3. It has been rumored that it has a "retro controller" which is a wireless, mtion-sensing remote shapedlike an old Super Nintendo control. How cool is that?! :D

Posted

ok, now you're getting confused...

The "retro" controller is shaped pretty much like an old nes controller, yes, but its basically got all the same buttons as a gamecube controller. It is not strictly wirelss as it plugs into the wii remote with a wire, although it doesn't need to be attached to the console. The "retro" controller also does not have motion sensing...

It will probabbly be used to play virtual console games, probabbly gamecube games (but possibly as an alternative to using the gamecube controllers), multi format games which wouldn't use motion sensing and any other game that wouldn't need motion sensing either (i.e super smash bros. brawl)

Hope that clears things up a bit, although it is off topic...

Posted

ok, now you're getting confused...

The "retro" controller is shaped pretty much like an old nes controller, yes, but its basically got all the same buttons as a gamecube controller. It is not strictly wirelss as it plugs into the wii remote with a wire, although it doesn't need to be attached to the console. The "retro" controller also does not have motion sensing...

It will probabbly be used to play virtual console games, probabbly gamecube games (but possibly as an alternative to using the gamecube controllers), multi format games which wouldn't use motion sensing and any other game that wouldn't need motion sensing either (i.e super smash bros. brawl)

Hope that clears things up a bit, although it is off topic...

i heared... and i know it's true becuse i heard it from nintendo boss, the game cube controller will be Wii compatable, wich means that you do not have to trow away your controllers(awesome, i have 5), and SSBB

would be cube-controller compatable... just like many other Wii games that do not need the remote

cool, huh?

Posted

i said exactly that in my thread :rolleyes:

probabbly gamecube games (but possibly as an alternative to using the gamecube controllers),

Posted

srry, didn't read yours than... :P i can't wait untill tha WII comes out... can you?

Posted

this may be consdered spam, but im a mod so who cares (wait maybe i should <_< )

well duh im looking forward to it....

Posted

It is just the same as the Nunchuck controler, i tought... there is a little space for cube controler/ memory card thingumies (hihi, i love that word:P) wich would be possible to use for cube games, as you said... but also for many many other games wo do not need the remote. just like SSBB... we are a bit of topic now :P

Posted

actually, gamecube controllers slot into the top of the console, there's a flap there which is where u put the controlllers and memory cards.

Posted

that's what i said. But i forgot to tell where the slots are... :embarrassed: