Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What the Heck

82 posts in this topic

Posted

My bring back the color sig is all black after countless hours add most every color on the site. How the heck did this happen?!? I'm in tears, I took me forever just to explain to my dad how hard it would be to put them back. Who ever did this I'm crying. I hope you're happy now.

Posted

:cry: (walks over and gives akamaru a hug)

Posted

am i the only one that didn't understand any of that?

Posted

Ouch..that stinks :embarrassed:

I hate when something that I do for hours gets messed up.....

Posted

which ever mod did that was abusing their powers a bit to much, i mean, in the topic, it even you were aloud to use whichever colors you want in your sig. but yeah, that must suck.

Posted

I really doubt a mod would have done that - I dont know of anyone who was against colours in the signatures.

Akamaru - is it possible to just get the code for the signature off one of the other members of the forum who also had that in their signature?

Posted

You could copy and paste mine if you wish? :unsure:

heck, i'll copy and send it to you in a PM for you to copy and paste from there!

VH, she sat for hours adding every color possible to her bring back the colors thing in her sig, and now it's all black. That would make me really mad/sad too. In fact, it did happen to me after i copied and pasted it from CG's signature. Then i had to pos all the colors again. Exept mine turned purple 'shudders'

Posted

well i couldn't have done it; i don't have mod powers.... in this forum...

Posted

Oh akamaru....*hugs the best she can*

Posted

Aww, *hugs akamaru* You seem to be getting lots of hugs lol. ^_^

Well... all I can really think to say is that the code in your signature got all messed up. Go to your signature and check it out.

Either that, or someone hacked your account.

Posted

which ever mod did that was abusing their powers a bit to much, i mean, in the topic, it even you were aloud to use whichever colors you want in your sig. but yeah, that must suck.

mods can't change signatures (trust me, I'd know), so you're either looking at something that messed up in the system or an admin.

Posted

so that's why it didn't work for me in the DK... :unsure:

Posted

I really doubt a mod would have done that - I dont know of anyone who was against colours in the signatures.

Akamaru - is it possible to just get the code for the signature off one of the other members of the forum who also had that in their signature?

Actually that was me...

Here is the reason why I did this.

I can understand that everyone wants the colors back...

I understand everyone is mad...

but to go and do this

Is just plain selfish... when I see people doing that I think of them being just a flat out a**.

Get over it... moderators should/need to be able to read posts in case of anything against the rules... If you can respect that... then well I don't know... you might need some help... Moderators cannot read some of the text you guys use... here I can also prove it and I will NOT point out the names of the moderators...

Not to point the finger at any particular user, but a whole bunch of them have been posting all their posts in various colours all over the forum.

I find it very visually distracting & annoying - particularly those that are impossible to read without highlighting the post (eg the green ones and a couple of others).

Does anyone else agree with me?

I would honestly like all coloured posts banned. Though there are some that arnt so visually distracting, it would be too difficult to police which ones are acceptable and which arent.

Y. Link Addict's posts are horrible for me to read. My eyesight is bad enough even with my contacts on while I'm reading in the default color; I have to get right into my screen to read what he types.

Cat Girl's recent posts in red, white and blue are just as distracting. I appreciate the patriotism, but not when it's every other word.

I agree, it is getting annoying now. I tend to just ignore Y. Link Addict as well now

and then of course there are mods with opinions of giving it back...

I just think it's not that big a deal, and that if they really want it, let them have it.

Yeah, I've never had a problem with colors.

Moderators are not the only ones that have thought this through... dustin in fact said that you are we can make it to where you guys CAN'T use colors for a whole post but to highlight pieces of it.

If we (hyrule.net staff) are going to make the Hyrule.net Community safe and appropriate (does not include chat) then we need to set standards or principles that we would like you guys members of hyrule.net to follow... In order to recieve you must give... and I assure you that in the future many cool features will arise for you guys... while we get to work our butts off for you guys :biggrin: .

Now I ask you that you respect this new rule as in aid to us in able for us to aid you BETTER in the future. I ask that you do not bug anymore on to bring this as I'm pretty sure that this will not change. I ask that you politely FULLY REMOVE the ranting signatures.

This rule does NOT apply to signatures. so you can make your text in your signature ALL YOU WANT! Just don't rainbowize it please.

Thanks I hope you understand.

- Tappy

Edit----

I would like to apologize to akamaru if you hadn't recieved the PM i had sent you conerning this.

Posted

Meh. I still don't understand this whole "colours" thing.

But the whole rainbowizing is a bit much, isn't it?

Posted

but to go and do this

Is just plain selfish... when I see people doing that I think of them being just a flat out a**.

well her rainbow is back :P