Favorite species in Zelda?

33 posts in this topic

Posted

i would study the keaton to follow them to where they go after you answer their question

Posted

i would study the kokiri so i could hang around trees and stuff :joy: :joy:

Posted

Moblins. Zoras if Moblins aren't available.

Posted

Why, Gorons of course. They are a friendly mountain poeple, keeping mostly to themselves. They eat rocks. What nutritional value could possibly be in rocks? I'd also like to know why we've never seen a female Goron. :unsure:

Or the Ooccoa. They are very advanced, and seem to have quite the intellectual aura about them.

Posted

Well, of course they do, G333. They were (I think) the first race in Hyrule, and the ones who created the Hylians.

Posted (edited)

I thought the goddess Farore created all life in Hyrule. :unsure:

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted

I thought the goddess Farore created all life in Hyrule. :unsure:

In TP the guy in the bar with the glasses said that supposedly the goddesses created the Ooccoa and the Ooccoa in turn created the Hyliens so in a way you are both correct.

Posted

Well, of course they do, G333. They were (I think) the first race in Hyrule, and the ones who created the Hylians.

the Ooccoa are not very advanced!

There is no way that they built that sky place. They probably just found it abandoned and decided to live there. That or they shed there shed there complex bodies for a simpler form.

Posted

Zoran or Deku. I can't decide.

Posted

the Ooccoa are not very advanced!

There is no way that they built that sky place. They probably just found it abandoned and decided to live there. That or they shed there shed there complex bodies for a simpler form.

...I think they built it. :o Shad says that they're closer to the gods than Hylians. So I would guess that they're like "OMG WE'RE SO CLOSE TO GODS LET'S MAKE A SUPER BURGER KING UP IN THE SKY." And they got a little carried away with it, so it turned into a huge, elaborate dungeon/city, nineteen twentieths of which is never used.

SUCH IS THE HISTORY OF THE OOCCOA. GANNY HATH SPOKEN.

Posted

Can't pick, after hearing all the people's post I find them all cool!!

and CG, how can you tell a Zora's gender?

I'd choose.....Zoras! I mean what is cooler than a slick body, beautiful scenery like water falls, breathe water, go up a waterfall, and swim VERY fast.

Posted

I'd choose the Gorons, I would like to know how they roll themselves into a ball and move around so fast.

CG, I too would like to know how to tell a male and female Zora apart.

Posted

The (ancient) Hylia. I think it's neat that there is so much legend behind a single race. A Hylian king unified the country, the Hylia had long ears in order to hear the gods, telepathy was a power they possessed (even if it faded over centuries), etc. etc. etc.

Secondly, the Oocca. What little knowledge of them that was given is very interesting... I hope Nintendo decides to go in depth with this race.

Posted

Gorons are awesome. They are my favorite

Posted

Oh, that's easy. A female Zora shines in rainbow colors. Take a look at the Zora prince, a know male. He only has a faint shine. Now look at the Zora at Iza's boating place, a known female. Notice that she shines in rainbow colors.