Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calling All Members for Input - Give us your list!

41 posts in this topic

Posted

I believe he means that topics should be put in the correct forum automatically instead of being placed wherever thay're posted. It's a good idea, but I can't imagine it being possible.

Posted

Yeah, how would the site know what it's about?

Posted

[quote name='Dragon Mage' post='132676' date='Mar 24 2008, 10:00 PM']This place needs more secks. And more ponies that eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.[/quote]
[color="#008080"][size=1][font="Arial Black"]Where is that from? >>
<< The ponies thing. xD I swear it's from somewhere and I've heard it.

Also uuuuh not in the forums a lot so I don't care much about it. (From what I've seen of you forum people I love ya, don't get me wrong! I just am not here enough to care what's updated here) and chat...
Uuuuh Iunno in chat all the new filters and flood things and... it bothers me. xD
I suppose it's necessary though.

But chat is chat and in chat it's not like there's room for change/growth... or that we care to see change happen there. I like my chat. <3

Also we should do this "give us your list" thing more often. It looks like a lot of people are putting in their ideas. :][/font][/size][/color]

Posted

[quote name='Kimmy' post='132972' date='Mar 26 2008, 05:10 PM'][color="#008080"]Where is that from? >>
<< The ponies thing. xD I swear it's from somewhere and I've heard it.[/color][/quote]

I think it's from the recent movie "Horton Hears A Who".

Posted

[quote name='Vadarth X' post='132984' date='Mar 26 2008, 05:52 PM']I think it's from the recent movie "Horton Hears A Who".[/quote]
LOL at that movie. But yall have some pretty simple requests. They all amout to games pretty much.

[url="http://www.addictinggames.com"]http://www.addictinggames.com[/url]

Posted

[quote name='Dustin' post='132779' date='Mar 25 2008, 10:33 PM']Unfortunately, HTML will never be allowed here. There are many reasons for this... someone could use this to redirect people to other sites, spread viruses, etc. Also, a single simple mistake in HTML will cause the rest of the page to not load properly. Also, someone could design the rest of the page to look just like the real forum so people could be tricked to logging into another site posing as hyrule and all kinds of stuff.[/quote]
HTML injections in other words.

Posted

[quote name='Vadarth X' post='132984' date='Mar 26 2008, 05:52 PM']I think it's from the recent movie "Horton Hears A Who".[/quote]
[color="#008080"][size=1][font="Arial Black"]Then I must have seen it from a commercial. :][/font][/size][/color]

Posted

well...

we could have more contest with prizes for the winner
ex. drawing, video making, animation, stories...
maybe in the future a cam chat service for thoughs who want to
and maybe even a personal page instead of a profile page because you can't really express your self on the given limits.

Posted

I know something^^

If you want to put a pic into your signature, you need to have an URL.
So why can't we handle it like with the avatars and upload them from our pc's`?
That way you wouldn't have to put you own pictures on the Internet, if you wonna have them in your sig.

OK that's all :biggrin:

Posted

[quote name='Sydney' post='133598' date='Mar 28 2008, 09:56 PM']I know something^^

If you want to put a pic into your signature, you need to have an URL.
So why can't we handle it like with the avatars and upload them from our pc's`?
That way you wouldn't have to put you own pictures on the Internet, if you wonna have them in your sig.

OK that's all :biggrin:[/quote]

You could upload them in a forum post then link to the URL of the uploaded picture

Posted

You can also use the image gallery for that, which is in the interactive section on the left-hand task bar.