Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Majora's Mask, others come to Nintendo DS

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Wile playing Mario 64 I always thought, why don't they make more of these ports.
Looks like they finaly saw the potential :D
EDIT: awww it's april fools :wacko:

Posted

Aprilfool :biggrin:

Posted

C'mon just by a Deucing N64 if you want to play MM so badly :(

Posted

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :biggrin: i missed buying majoras mask :embarrassed: because i was grounded at the time

Posted

Nice april fool. Lol.

Yes, I was fooled =P I even wrote a whole complaint about Nintendo re-releasing games xD

Posted

COOOOOOLLL!!!!! :joy:

Posted

I don't think it could be real, just for one reason:

How would the control scheme work? The DS definitaly has less buttons than a N64, unless they use the Touch Screen for items in some way, but thata would be annoying as hell to try to do. The only sugestion for a DS control scheme would be to make it so you click the item on the screen and it comes out.

Still, day before April 1st? Doesn't matter. Tis fake in my opinion...

Posted

A... joke. . .They think is is funny? WOULD THEY THINK IT'S FUNNY WHEN I PUT A BULLET THOUGH THERE F***ING HEAD? I WANTED THAT AND IT HAS TO BE A JOKE. I WILL WAIT FOR THIS TO COME OUT JOKE OR NOT!

Posted

Calm down, bud. Geez.

Posted

ohhhh
and its only 20$

cheap!!
i love it!

Posted

[quote name='That's Mama Luigi' post='134848' date='Apr 1 2008, 08:04 PM']Calm down, bud. Geez.[/quote]
I can't calm down I told over 100 people at my school telling them this is not a joke, and what's that? IT'S A JOKE! IT'S NOT FUNNY! IF THEY THINK THIS IS FUNNY THEY WILL THINK IT'S FUNNY WHEN I BEAT THERE FACE IN FOR LYING!

Posted

:joy: Good! We need more Zelda ports

Posted

Oh, god, I'm such a SUCKER for the april fools jokes. I was thinkin:" wow, they can put a big game like MM on a little SD card and sell it for 20 bucks!? WOW!" Lol, I wonder how many people will walk in to Gamestop or something and say "So, when does that Majora's mask DS port come out?". They'd look at you like you were nuts XDDD

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link Addict' post='135130' date='Apr 2 2008, 10:20 PM']I can't calm down I told over 100 people at my school telling them this is not a joke, and what's that? IT'S A JOKE! IT'S NOT FUNNY! IF THEY THINK THIS IS FUNNY THEY WILL THINK IT'S FUNNY WHEN I BEAT THERE FACE IN FOR LYING![/quote]

You shouldn't have told them then, I said early on that this was an april fool's don't you people learn? don't get annoyed about your own mistakes for being gullible on april fool's

[quote name='Karri' post='136617' date='Apr 9 2008, 05:32 AM']Oh, god, I'm such a SUCKER for the april fools jokes. I was thinkin:" wow, they can put a big game like MM on a little SD card and sell it for 20 bucks!? WOW!" Lol, I wonder how many people will walk in to Gamestop or something and say "So, when does that Majora's mask DS port come out?". They'd look at you like you were nuts XDDD[/quote]

They could still do that, it would just be a bit more pixely (see super mario 64 DS and the N64/Gamecube tracks from Mario Kart DS)