Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zelda Movie Trailer

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Just Watch. Video after the jump

------

[EDITOR'S NOTE: April 2, 2008 - 12:01 a.m. PST. Yup, you guessed it. The Legend of Zelda trailer featured above is part of an elaborate April Fool's Day prank. Check back in later today for more details on the IGN/Rainfall Films collaboration that resulted in this "love it or hate it" piece of videogame movie history.]

Posted

Wow taht is cool (Whoot first reply)

Posted

OMG THAT IS FREAKING AMAZING AND AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WIN+1!

Posted

Oh god.Just oh god. I wanna watch that epic movie, now. DDD:

Posted

APRIL1STAPRIL1STAPRIL1STAPRIL1STAPRIL1STAPRIL1STAPRIL1STAPRIL1STAPRIL1STAPRIL1ST
APRIL1ST
APRIL1STAPRIL1STAPRIL1STAPRIL1STAPRIL1STAPRIL1STAPRIL1STAPRIL1STAPRIL1STAPRIL1ST
APRIL1ST
APRIL1ST
APRIL1ST
APRIL1ST
APRIL1ST
APRIL1ST
APRIL1ST
APRIL1ST

It says April 1st, even though I do think that it looks rather awesome, April 1st...

Posted

I like BMB's better and they don't even have hylian ears.

Just watch it:

If this doesn't wok [url="http://ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB89-9X6YS0"]here[/url] is the link

Posted

This has [i]April Fools[/i] written all over it. It's still pretty cool but Ganondorf looks kind of stupid. :unsure:

Posted

lol coming april 1st 09...if only it was real

Posted

it's wierd how they've done such a good job on it though, looks like it actually took a fair bit of time and effort to do just that...

Posted

Yeah, some parts look like they could have been from a real movie.

But am I the only one that thinks that the actor who portrays Link has a weird face?

Posted

W00t!!!!!
But this Link looks affulw xD
but ofcourse joke

Posted

Man, even if this is a joke, it's quite overboard. There's alot of good animation and the such in it. not to mention that even if it DOESN'T come out, this will be the most extensive April Fools Day joke I've every seen, except for today, which LittleKuriboh annouced he's not doing Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series anymore. I almost bawled, haha.

Posted

hay relean ur back member me?>?????????/? well?????? answer me!!! oh rite fourm *slapface*

Posted

OMG I knew this would happen someday WOW I cant wait to see it! And I agree Link looks alittle weird. They could have done better!

Posted

watch mine, I think everyone who thinks link looks weird on GL's will like mine.