Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zelda Movie Trailer

64 posts in this topic

Posted

If they real where going to make a Zelda movie it should be 3d animated
This just dousn't work: Fantasy story + realism = [img]http://msn.mess.be/data/thumbnails/30/poop.gif[/img]

Posted

I agree. A 3D animated Zelda movie would be a lot better. Of course, there's always a chance they could screw that up too if it's not done right.
It would be strange for me to watch a Zelda movie because it's not a video game this time.

Posted

[quote name='Armar' post='134825' date='Apr 1 2008, 06:20 PM']If they real where going to make a Zelda movie it should be 3d animated
This just dousn't work: Fantasy story + realism = [img]http://msn.mess.be/data/thumbnails/30/poop.gif[/img][/quote]

The Lord of the Rings+Realism= Epicness.

If they do it right a realistic Zelda movie would end up being really awesome.

Posted

It's too bad it's an AF's day joke. I would've gone to see it...

Posted

NOT APRIL FIRST NOOOOOOOO!!!!

seriously.. when i saw the date April 1st 2009 i cried. this looks awesome. LINK DOESNT SPEAK!!!!
and ganondorf looks a little.. squashed faced.. but thats alright i guess lol if this is a fat a*s prank, it is one of the best i have ever seen. so good graphics and CGI.. looks very realistic.. looks like it had a good few months spent on it.

dont let it be faaaaaaaaaaaaaake :(

*cries*

people will then immediately know the awesome factor of zelda.

Posted

BMB's isn't fake. They just don't really know when It will be out.

Posted

Wow. That actually doesn't look to bad. I don't like Ganondorf, or Zelda, or Link. But still. Wow.

*Applauds.*

Great joke.

Posted

[quote name='akamaru' post='134861' date='Apr 1 2008, 07:40 PM']BMB's isn't fake. They just don't really know when It will be out.[/quote]

Akamaru, it's been 2 years since that trailer got released, and the trailer said more news would come of it in Fall of 2006.
I seriously doubt they're making it anymore.

And honestly, we should all know if this was an April Fool's Day joke or not tomorrow. IGN should annoounce something about it.

P.S: I thought Zelda and Link were okay. Just maybe not Ganondorf.

Posted

[url="http://legendofzeldaseries.com/main.php?pa...interviews.html"]Click it Saria, just Click it.[/url]

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='134865' date='Apr 1 2008, 05:48 PM']Akamaru, it's been 2 years since that trailer got released, and the trailer said more news would come of it in Fall of 2006.
I seriously doubt they're making it anymore.

And honestly, we should all know if this was an April Fool's Day joke or not tomorrow. IGN should annoounce something about it.

P.S: I thought Zelda and Link were okay. Just maybe not Ganondorf.[/quote]

Ganny's beard hair looks synthetic. XD I wanna pet it. But, yes, he couldve been done better.

Posted

I hope it's a joke. The Legend of Zelda is a video game. Not a movie. It should stay a video game series.

That's my opinion.

The CG on the trailer looked good though.

Posted

OMG IS THIS FOR REAL!

Posted

I showed my little bro both then asked which one he liked more and he said BMB's

Posted

[url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=6203&pid=134883&st=0&#entry134883"]Possible Proof This Movie Is Real?[/url]

I dunno, I did a little digging. I think it's for real.

Posted

I so believe this but we have to wait a year....