Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule Online (2D) Going Open Source - Includes sprites and tilesheets (some at least)

63 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='UltimateZeldaFan' post='135323' date='Apr 3 2008, 07:57 AM']I'm really sorry. I'm having trouble reading most of this. Please speak English.

And I'm also not exactly sure what your idea is. I'm a bit confused.[/quote]
design is a image you make :zelda: (you should know that xD)
hanks is thanks.... :unsure: (you understand I hope sorry type error)
I mean it you idea you write:
teh one of your army needs to create a sprite that you have imaged in text you write in a post ;)

[quote name='UltimateZeldaFan' post='135326' date='Apr 3 2008, 08:01 AM']...There is no OoT Link on that page. This is the Link we were planning on using for Hyrule Online. I made it a long time ago.

[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2100/hyruleonlinelinkwd8.png[/img][/url]

It could use some work, but it's just the basic idea.

Edit: I gotta go to school now. Be back later.[/quote]
Nice! (only forget walk to right lol but you can easy flip it to rgiht too with paint ^^ )

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='135327' date='Apr 3 2008, 06:08 AM']design is a image you make :zelda: (you should know that xD)
hanks is thanks.... :unsure: (you understand I hope sorry type error)
I mean it you idea you write:
teh one of your army needs to create a sprite that you have imaged in text you write in a post ;)[/quote]

Oh, I see. That's a cool idea, I guess. I really have to go to school now though. I'm running late.

Posted

[quote name='UltimateZeldaFan' post='135326' date='Apr 3 2008, 08:01 AM']...There is no OoT Link on that page. This is the Link we were planning on using for Hyrule Online. I made it a long time ago.

[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2100/hyruleonlinelinkwd8.png[/img][/url]

It could use some work, but it's just the basic idea.

Edit: I gotta go to school now. Be back later.[/quote]
could you play the game and make a kid link version of the starter sprite please for people who like kid link mor than adult link? :embarrassed:

Posted

I have made 4 maps now (1 nearly finish)
I will post some screens with explain xD
(and I add 1 image for edit map for teh underground map (night color ground))
You will see ;)

Posted

I maybe can do a sprite or two, But my bases are of FFVI/CT sprites

edit: any sugestions on who I should to??

Posted

Do you guys want me to set up a forum section for you guys to use for development on this?

Posted

[quote name='Dustin' post='135344' date='Apr 3 2008, 01:01 PM']Do you guys want me to set up a forum section for you guys to use for development on this?[/quote]
YEAH!!!!!!
That is where I PM'd Real Link and Ultimate zelda fan for (team working)
!!! aswome :joy:
Please that would be great ;)
---
666 post :o !!!!!! xD
---
I start teh Zora world now (way via a map I made and than you can walk over a bridge and you are in teh Zora world ;)

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='135345' date='Apr 3 2008, 12:08 PM']YEAH!!!!!!
That is where I PM'd Real Link and Ultimate zelda fan for (team working)[/quote]
cool :joy: wheres it gonna be?

Posted

[quote name='real link' post='135362' date='Apr 3 2008, 01:58 PM']cool :joy: wheres it gonna be?[/quote]
Not know yet dustin is working on it I think ;) To give teh one how join teh Hyrule Online make Project access to teh forum part (like teh Clan forums ;) )
(BtW: clad you like it ^^ )

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='135364' date='Apr 3 2008, 02:17 PM']Not know yet dustin is working on it I think ;) To give teh one how join teh Hyrule Online make Project access to teh forum part (like teh Clan forums ;) )
(BtW: clad you like it ^^ )[/quote]
ooooooohhhhhhhhh

(btw:yeah i like it)

Posted

total maps now: 13
I made teh "training house" in teh begin with a guy that explain you teh controls later may more things ;)

Posted

Hey il help. I was actually working on my own game with the same server and everything. Im pretty good with mapping and have a few knowledge in scripting but not alot. But unfortunately my computer had to be restored thus erasing my game :cry: :cry: But hey i will help!!!!

Posted

the forum thing is done :joy:

Posted

[url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showforum=61"]Hyrule Online Forum section (under Hyrule Hall)[/url]

Posted

#hyruleonline has been created in the chat for discussing development in real-time.