Really, some people on this site are just plain STUPID!!!

52 posts in this topic

Posted

for sake of example chef, for sake of example. XD

Posted

Perhaps the reason I'm angry this year is because there aren't any freaks at my school to vent my anger on.

Get out of my life, and stay that way.

Seriously. You have 3 terms to prepare for 3 years of hell. Honestly, Jack makes a simple blonde joke, and you go crazy and slap him. You should be glad you haven't met Tom. Yet.

Don't come over to my house anymore. At all. Just stay the hell away from me.

At least next year I'll have a blonde punching bag again...

FreckleFart

Dude, you're a bit violent, there.

You shouldn't have any specified range of people to vent anger on. It's not right.

And sometimes, FF, people on the site have a right to call you stupid, no offense.

Every time I meet someone new, I am in a neutral zone with them. Of course, there are always influential aspects to a person, like initial response to myself, or personality, but most of the time, I treat everyone like someone who could be my best friend.

You stayed at neutral for a long time, and I thought that your behavior might improve a bit, but that paragraph right there lowered my respect for you by a lot. And it was pretty much below average.

You came off as bullyish, and bullies are stupid.

Other people have problems too, and if you're willing to exploit them, you can go jump in a really cold lake and think about what you've done.

1. You're too nerdy.

2. You're blonde.

3. You ask too many questions.

4. You copy EVERY SINGLE THING Daniel (And usually me) does; Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon Pearl/Diamond, Guitar Hero, etc.

5. You come over to my house about once an hour.

6. Your friends (However many you actually have) are gay.

7. You're WAY too persistant.

8. You stick your face into things that don't concern you.

9. You use secrets that people tell you as blackmail against them.

10. Your books seem to be more important to you than life itself. "I ACCUSE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!", seriously, wtf?

1 - You're stereotyping.

2 - You're discriminating.

6 - You're substituting gay for stupid, like an

asshole

. I'm a straight dude, and I'd hug a gay person, so don't be like everyone else who thinks I'm automatically homosexual for that.

7 - Persistency can be a good thing.

10 - So what? Books are awesome. What if I told you that I'm going to take your video games away and say, "They seem to be more important to you than life itself!"

Freckle isn't in need of a chill pill.

As I've said to people before, you need a chill suppository.

Calm the !@#% down.

Sahaqiel

Posted

welcome to hyrule.net and no i am not that bad

yeah, creating another account to agree with yourself, smooooooooth

Every person who has made a firm insult has had their warning level raised and has been suspended for one day.

EyeofTruth, warning level is for every single offence, the warning level purely signifies the number of offences and how much they should be punished as a reulst (suspensions etc....)

@LDGM, I have no idea, I think it's because he's the one who suggested it and kept mentioning it.

Posted

EyeofTruth, warning level is for every single offence, the warning level purely signifies the number of offences and how much they should be punished as a reulst (suspensions etc....)

Then it should have been risen a couple of times before already.

Posted (edited)

I can stop myself from bringing my anger to Hyrule.Net, but that doesn't mean I'm going to forget how much I hate Ralan Bek.

Oh, and FYI, Daniel never ditched me before. We've always been friends. The reasons I don't like you:

1. You're nerdy.

2. You're blonde.

3. You ask too many questions.

7. You're persistent.

those are the ones that are true and whats wrong with being blonde i have better hair than you

Edited by Nakor The Blue Rider (see edit history)

Posted

Dude, you're a bit violent, there.

You shouldn't have any specified range of people to vent anger on. It's not right.

And sometimes, FF, people on the site have a right to call you stupid, no offense.

Every time I meet someone new, I am in a neutral zone with them. Of course, there are always influential aspects to a person, like initial response to myself, or personality, but most of the time, I treat everyone like someone who could be my best friend.

You stayed at neutral for a long time, and I thought that your behavior might improve a bit, but that paragraph right there lowered my respect for you by a lot. And it was pretty much below average.

You came off as bullyish, and bullies are stupid.

Other people have problems too, and if you're willing to exploit them, you can go jump in a really cold lake and think about what you've done.

1 - You're stereotyping.

2 - You're discriminating.

6 - You're substituting gay for stupid, like an

asshole

. I'm a straight dude, and I'd hug a gay person, so don't be like everyone else who thinks I'm automatically homosexual for that.

7 - Persistency can be a good thing.

10 - So what? Books are awesome. What if I told you that I'm going to take your video games away and say, "They seem to be more important to you than life itself!"

Freckle isn't in need of a chill pill.

As I've said to people before, you need a chill suppository.

Calm the !@#% down.

Sahaqiel

Well then there's good news!

It's a suppository.

...Ahem.

Anyway, I agree with everything you said.

Well, it's been confirmed that this is just another stupid FreckleFart FlameFest.

So locked.

Posted

this is bit late response but honestly... personally I don't think it's right to take anger out on people... if you can't complete your stuff for your shop don't run a shop... I get about maybe 4-5 hours of sleep everyday wake up at 5:45 AM to go to school comback home at 3:30 eat lunch and do homework... I also have homework EVERYDAY... I'm in 10th grade... I get lots of homework... I'm 15 I have a bit more experience in life and stuff compared to a 12 year old but everyone maybe has some personal issues but to even bring them up as an excuse... that is where I end this.