Really, some people on this site are just plain STUPID!!!

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Dude, I'm one belt away from back belt in Karate. I'm not supposed to say this, but I could wipe the floor with you.

alevel of belt doesn't matter. i was in karate for a week when i first wupped a black belt.

Hey FF I did that to prove a point what I did to you is what Akamaru thinks your doin to her. If you hated it so much to start this thread than how do you think she feels, especially since you just complained about her work again. If you really have any sence in your head then you will apologize to her and straighten things out, and if not then tell me where you live so I can show you what venting out your anger really means.

to everyone: even though it wasn't called for it is okay to get mad at anon. i can say this because he is a close friend and still makes me mad as heck. and also he hates everything except cocoa and pie.

to anon: taking things out of proportions again?

Posted

FF! Seriously! Just take a deep breath and calm down! All of you who are threatning each other should do the same. Ok, I've been known for my outbursts and...punching people...but I don't bully! Yes, this is bullying. FF, akamaru is sensitive, and you didn't make a good impression on her, so she has hurt feelings towards you. Anon was trying to make her feel better, not with the best wording, but that still doesn't give you the right to cyber-bully. I know life is stressful, but don't take it out on people! Or a wall...*ahem* Beat up a pillow or something, that's what I do! If you start bullying someone because you're stressed or there was a misunderstanding, that's not right. You're making everyone else feel like crap to try and feel better. How's that working out for ya? Making people feel bad makes you feel worse. Unless you really are a bully and it makes you feel stronger. FF, you've circled back to how you were when you were first here.

Posted (edited)

my respect for fecklefart - minus 10 points

my respect for ralan bek - plus 10 points

yet if frecklefart were to apologise, his loss of points will be justified

Edited by Lightly Dark Garo Master (see edit history)

Posted

FF what crawled up your ass and died? Your becoming a giant asshole for no reason. First you were mean to some new person and now this. In the words of some book that some chick made, "CALM THE HELL DOWN." Direct quote.

Posted

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::wacko:

Posted

Dude,

calm the frig' down.

#1: There was no need to post in Akamaru's topic. You could've ewasily just given her some spriting tips through PM.

#2: Please don't vent on this kind of topic.

It's not that huge of a deal! It can easily be let go, so just do it!

Posted

Why can't we al just get along? This forum is a place to talk and make friends, not destroy friendships. Cyber fights aren't he answer. Try just talking (or pm) it out. Violence is not the answer.

Posted

Perhaps the reason I'm angry this year is because there aren't any freaks at my school to vent my anger on.

Get out of my life, and stay that way.

Seriously. You have 3 terms to prepare for 3 years of hell. Honestly, Jack makes a simple blonde joke, and you go crazy and slap him. You should be glad you haven't met Tom. Yet.

Don't come over to my house anymore. At all. Just stay the hell away from me.

At least next year I'll have a blonde punching bag again...

FreckleFart :tingle:

NOTE: Following post has swear words in SPOILER tags. Highlight at your own risk.

Holy

poo

dude! You're a

puppyoff

! You need to A: Learn other ways to vent your anger. They're not freaks, you're just an

asshole

. I'm one of those people who is picked on each day and I'm starting to get really pissed. And I don't vent my "anger" on other people. No, that would be just pathetic. Like YOU.

B: Some people are sensitive. Obviously, you have no idea, because you have no feelings. No, you're just a moving blob of anger. Anger Management would do WONDERS for you.

I'm tired of seeing your offensive and flaming

poo

all over these forums. You need to calm the

down and learn to control your anger INSTEAD of bringing it out on other people.

Wondering WHY Anon said that about you?

Because you have no respect here because you ARE a

dickhead

/endrant

Posted

Well said, Django.

Really FF, you need to take into consideration of how people may react to your comments.

And your constructive critisizm about Akamaru's work? That wasnt constructive critisism. You were being an ass. Its mean to be carried out nicely. But no, you had to be an asshole about it.

Posted

I'll apologise to Akamaru, seeing as what I did offended her (and some other people), but as long as that @$$ Ralan Bek is here, don't expect me to change back to the calm FF that I was a few days ago. I'v always had a grudge against him, even when he THOUGHT we were friends, and so I always will.

Posted

I'll apologise to Akamaru, seeing as what I did offended her (and some other people), but as long as that @$ Ralan Bek is here, don't expect me to change back to the calm FF that I was a few days ago. I'v always had a grudge against him, even when he THOUGHT we were friends, and so I always will.

You need to let go of grudges. You don't need to be his friend, you don't need to trust him, you just need to let go. Don't let a grudge change your life. If you let go, everything will be a lot smoother.

Posted

Yeah you do this every year

one time i'm your friend then i'm not then i am

well i'm done with that

go and cuddle up to your precious daniel and wait till he ditches you yet again

Posted

I'll apologise to Akamaru, seeing as what I did offended her (and some other people), but as long as that @$$ Ralan Bek is here, don't expect me to change back to the calm FF that I was a few days ago. I'v always had a grudge against him, even when he THOUGHT we were friends, and so I always will.

That's more like it. And about Ralan Bek you should follow CG's advice I've held plenty of grudges and it never works out in the end, and trust me when I say I've been in your shoes before. Exacly 4 years ago when I was 12 and now I go to highschool and that really sucks. Then I met Na and now I can actually talk to people about how much I hate people.

Posted

Dude....Take a chill pill. If you have an issue.... thats fine, but keep it away from public forums....we dont need your...umm...crapp around here. You have problems, we all have problems. March was the worst frickin month of the year for me. My life fell apart, but you dont see me throwin posts up on here to vent. This is a place where we can come, post, and talk about things about Zelda and take outr mind off of life and its crapp. Dont ruin it please.....even if just for me...dont ruin it.

Posted

yes i mean stop complaining and actually try to fix your problems