Bad times...

15 posts in this topic

Posted

One of my first friends at school died a few nights ago from a brain tumour...

I didn`t see her too much before this,and this is quite tragic,escpecially for my friend,Branden.I`ve never seen him cry before...And it only made me feel worse...

A sweet girl who had a short life...

If you`ve had similar expirences,you can post `em here... :(

Posted

I felt that for the first time when my friend, Brian, got run over.... :(

And I was there when it happened...7 years ago.....I was really scared because I was only 7 at the time...

...part of his leg was severly injured...in fact, it almost came off......he was sent to the emergency room...

...sadly...the next morning, I was informed that he didn't make it. He was one of my closest friends...

Posted

One of my friends at school died when a wall collapsed on him. He was playing basketball. I found out after coming back from a holiday in France. The whole school was really quiet on the first day of school.

Posted

I'm so sorry, for all of you.

Nothing like this has happened to me, so I can only imagine how tragic it would be.

I can't imagine losing a friend.

Like I said, I'm sorry. :(

Posted

Something like this.. The day.. I Really did lose me mind...

Posted

my friend got shot and died... and i wasn't there to help him...

Posted

I'm sorry for all of you...

Luckily, I haven't have a friend that died yet.

All of you guys...

Dont do anything stupid or life threatening :cry:

Posted

I'll try not to..

I attended her funeral a few weeks back, along with another friend of mine.. She kept leaning over onto my shoulder to cry. The tears were already tumbling for me... My only comfort was the book in my lap that I take everywhere, `cuz it's got my 'dreams' in there. And I couldn't open it to that page... :cry: It was too hard.. trying to draw that picture for her...

Posted

I know this is hard for you... But I bet your friend wouldn't have wanted you to be sad, so let's cheer up! *hugs her* *gives her a million tasquitos* ^_^

Posted

wow

i experienced death but only a different kind, but i still luved him...........

anyways my mom experienced her bro dieing and she doesnt u know be

all sad and stuff cuz it passed 7 years ago

just move on but always remember them in ur heart

Posted

Two of my friends died in a car accident together. My dad came to my school to ask me if I wanted to go home, then he hugged me for a long time. Everyone was so sad...I hated it. If one good thing came out of that, it was that they were heading to church when the wreck happened. All of us pulled together, and there wasn't any groups or clubs, there was just one body of people. That was a good thing. I had the worst weekend of my life, because both of their funerals were a day apart. Man...

Posted

I'm amazed that I'm still alive. All the stupid things I've done/attempted. Ever try a space walk on a skate board? Don't.

We all must find the resolve to carry on.

-The Judicator

Posted

okay this happened a few yrs ago one of my friends Viki killed her self and a few weeks ago my friend Josh killed himself. they both comitted suicide i felt so bad they commited the worst sin.

"but life goes on, there is nothing that you can so all you have to do is thinkk that you couldn't have done anything"

the worse part is every body cryed (excpet the boys) i almost died when i heard the thought that came to my mind was that not again. and then i looked over to one of my friends Reid it almost killed me to see him cry b/c you don't really see guys cry. there was no good part to these things. there is only bad things when it happens it makes every body sad when you say their name and you feel bad for saying it.

Posted

DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow u people

how can u ............

nvm

just keep hope

thats all i say to u guys

Posted

I feel for everyone who has lost a friend or family member.

My brother died a month ago.

he was born 4 months premature and only lived for one day.

im not sure wiethr him dying so fast means its easier because i never got 2 no him and that means thers less 2 miss or if it means its harder because of all the life he missed out on and all the hopes i had for him never coming true.

Either wae its been really hard.

it seems that when something bad happns the rest of ur life seems worse and bad things on top of bad things happn 2 u.

well thats what it feels like.