Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Website

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Dustin, are you going to buy website for hyrule online, because i'm an (incredibly awful) amateur web designer who'd like the expereince. Maybe get a group working on a website for this MMORPG?

Posted

this is the site?

Posted

ahahaha taken down by Tappy x3

Posted

lolwut?

Posted

No, I mean another site with all the info, downloads and that sort of stuff.

Posted

Like tappy said it should be all done on this site. Why wouldnt it be?

Posted

[quote name='ZuZu' post='136534' date='Apr 8 2008, 09:55 PM']Like tappy said it should be all done on this site. Why wouldnt it be?[/quote]
Well look at zeldafan.net. All that stuff (coming soon) on that site could've been done on this site, but Dustin made another site for it. Why shouldn't he do the same again.

Posted

[quote name='Paddymac' post='136654' date='Apr 9 2008, 12:09 AM']Well look at zeldafan.net. All that stuff (coming soon) on that site could've been done on this site, but Dustin made another site for it. Why shouldn't he do the same again.[/quote]
the reason he did that because he wanted to run another zelda fan site and offer those features.

Posted

[quote name='Tappy' post='136673' date='Apr 9 2008, 02:13 PM']the reason he did that because he wanted to run another zelda fan site and offer those features.[/quote]
Well why couldn't he have done that here then?

Posted

because then it would be /another/ fansite

me and dustin have discussed and decided to do a sub domain of hyrule.net so Hyrule Online's website will be something like ho.hyrule.net

Posted

[quote name='Tappy' post='136795' date='Apr 10 2008, 02:00 AM']because then it would be /another/ fansite

me and dustin have discussed and decided to do a sub domain of hyrule.net so Hyrule Online's website will be something like ho.hyrule.net[/quote]
I see.
That seems to make sence.

Posted

[quote name='Paddymac' post='136688' date='Apr 9 2008, 08:10 AM']Well why couldn't he have done that here then?[/quote]

It's not free to make a website...

It costs money to buy a domain so in this hyruleonline.net

which probably runs about 10 $

Posted

[quote name='Rikku3' post='136388' date='Apr 7 2008, 09:03 PM']ahahaha taken down by Tappy x3[/quote]
LOL! xD
---
But maybe it is better instead of a site to make us have access (all developers on Hyrule Online) to a part of the forum like a army forum but I think that is totally too much you know... "overdreven" like we call it in Holland xD

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='137272' date='Apr 11 2008, 06:22 AM']LOL! xD
---
But maybe it is better instead of a site to make us have access (all developers on Hyrule Online) to a part of the forum like a army forum but I think that is totally too much you know... "overdreven" like we call it in Holland xD[/quote]

I had questioned dustin about that but he said no because he wants everyone to be able to work on the game...

Posted

[quote name='Tappy' post='137683' date='Apr 13 2008, 08:54 AM']I had questioned dustin about that but he said no because he wants everyone to be able to work on the game...[/quote]
yeah duhh ;)
---
I try to make new maps and addon''s and stuff but i not get a "helder moment" at the moment (Sorry " ... " was dutch)