Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

She reached for her sword, but grasped nothing but water. Her eyes went wide and she turned, looking at her back. My sword?! Where is it?! I can't lose that! It's my last link to Alex... All of her weapons were gone, well, her whole bag was. The mermaids were laughing as they watched her. Something familiar caught Anna's eye. The bell?! She swam over to it. The bell that she had thrown into the water so long ago, the one that didn't ring. Wait... it DID ring underwater, though... Anna thought, remembering hearing the mermaids giggling when it made a sound. Maybe... they'll remember I'm the one who gave it to them. I may have been hypothetically '8' at the time, but maybe they'll see the resemblance? She reached for the bell.

Posted

I wish I still knew what was going on so I could post more. XD

"Harder to prevent...? You mean...this thing will eventually consume your entire being?" Ness asked. "Yes. That is what will happen. If we fail to save Denelm in time, that is." replied James. "Interesting...so you become this horrible beast and every time it comes, it takes part of your humanity away essentially. I dunno. I just find it...intriguing."

"Ness! Thats not something you say to a guy after he's already feeling bad enough." Lucas hissed. "Ah, sorry. I should just keep my big mouth shut."

"If thats even possible..." Lucas muttered under his breath.

I seriously think it's impossible for Ness to keep his thoughts to himself. XD

Posted

Dotpof soon arrived in a large chamber, where an unseen mass was snoring. He tip-toed toward it, realizing it had to be a dragon or something.

He saw the silver gold crown, and froze dead in his tracks. The king of the dragons was staring him down.

His first reaction was screaming bloody murder, running around like a headless chicke, but then he stopped. Thinking. He had heard the snoring! His deafness was wearing off.

The Dragon King's massive claws grabbed him, lifting him into the air.

"You smell like heroes. But you are not one. Who are you?" The Dragon King's eyes pierced his mind.

Dotpof knew he couldn't lie, but he did anyway.

"Im Tom. Link's best friend..." He managed, barly able to hear the words come out of his mouth.

"LIAR!!" The Dragon King roared, smashing his free claw into the ground, shaking the entire place.

"JUST DON'T HURT ME!!" Dotpof begged, "PLEASE!!!" He shouted, faking tears.

The Dragon King's roar of anger was so great, that it almost matched the Banshee. He walked toward the dungeons, and shoved Dotpof into the hole.

"YOU'LL STAY THERE UNTILL YOU LEARN THE TRUTH!" He shouted, and plunged Dotpof into darkness.

"Shut up Lucas!" Ness shouted, "At least i don't whimper like a baby when i stare into death!"

"IT WASN'T DEATH IT WAS SUNDIM!! AND SHE TOOK YOU AWAY!!" Lucas shouted back, bringing tears to his eyes.

"KNOCK IT OFF!" Darunia roared, that was enough to shut them both up, and to put Lucas' mind to other things.

They walked a long way through the rocky paths, catching a glimpse of something dark and intimidating ahead. They all thought the same thing 'Atlas' castle'.

They arrived sooner than an hour, sneaking around several Shadow Brutes. The Castle was vast, and slightly scary. More imposing than Sundim's, or the Dark Tower for that matter.

"Be careful." James warned, feeling a wrenching pain in is gut. He knew it would come soon, and he'd have to get away fast if it happened before they were through.

They all nodded, and sidled along the side until they found a door. It wasn't a very big door, not a drawbridge, or a sturdy gate. Just a simple, brown, wooden door. The brass knob was silver, and etched in gold on the top was Denelm's signal. Only in reverse, sorta.

The triangle pointed upwards, but it was black and purple. And the wings were pitch black. So dark you couldn't see them.

Lucas immediately felt a sense of dread, like they were walking into a trap. But Link eased the door open anyways. There was a groan, and James collapsed.

"BIND HIM!" link shouted, Getting James in an armlock.

Darunia pulled out a rope, the same one he used before, and tied James up quickly. Using a knot that prevented anyone from undoing it. The rope would have to be cut, or torn from his body to get him out.

James' transformation started almost immediately, and lucas had to look away.

Posted

The mermaids swam over immediately and snatched it. They knocked Anna on the forehead with it and she reeled backwards, holding her head as they laughed. Anna gave them a death glare. I think I'd rather meet Ruto... Even with how Darunia described her. Anna crossed her arms as she stared at the two mermaids, still laughing. she suddenly swam between them, snatching the bell as she passed. They seemed to gasp and sharply turned to face Anna. she held the bell up and pointed to herself. She couldn't speak under the water, but she could try her best to get her message across. I'm the one who gave this to you! I'm that little girl... do you remember?

Posted

I don't know what to post. :mellow:

Posted

WELL THINK HARDER.

Posted

I can't DX It's too complicated DX

Posted (edited)

Name:Adder Arkay

Where are you from:Pelonesia

Skills:fighting,leadership,strategizing,storytelling,acrobatics

Specialtys:swordplay,hand-to-hand,acrobatics,strategizing,Kage Bunshin No Jutsu[shadow Clone Jutsu] and Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu[mass shadow clone jutsu] Sidenote:LEFT HANDED :joy:

Weapons:this Adder__s_Katana_in_Shippuden_by_HylianForrunner.png

Special abilitys:insane inhuman strength and physical abilities[when I say insane,I mean INSANE],Arkay chakra blade[a sword produced entirely by chakra,hilt blade and all,and has the cutting ability that equals a lightsaber's.],Grand chakra blade[a bigger and orange version of the original chakra blade,which is produced by the Arkay demon's chakra]

History:Meh,don't feel like typing out a new one,so I'll copy and paste and edit it up a bit.

Adder Arkay was born in Polonesia,a kingdom built by British immigrants who migrated to Japan[284 years ago.]They migrated under the lead of William Arkay,a man who gained immense strength and physical limits and a control over his adrenaline,but lost almost all control of his essence[Polonesian word for chakra]through an unknown process.People began to see him as a leader,and he gathered followers and set sail for an unknown world to lead by themselves.They continuously searched until they found a desolate part of Japan and settled there.What William gained was passed down through his descendants like a bloodline trait.Adder's father decided to search the surrounding lands and destroy them so that they truly would be alone.Even if they already were,he wanted to see for himself.Adder already had mixed thoughts about these plans before his father gathered a large army and attacked Obsidian,the demon that terrorized Polonesia for almost 3 centuries.That's practically the entire time they have settled there.They didn't attack Obsidian to destroy him.They attacked him to weaken him.After that,they sealed Obsidian inside Adder,thinking that Adder could use Obsidian's power whenever he needed to.After this,Adder slipped out of Polonesia late at night.He ran down a random path that led to Naruto's setting.

That's the old history that I had.However,changes have been made.For example,the word "Polonesia" became "Pelonesia" because Pelonesia just sounds cooler and I read "Polonesian" in a book somewhere and didn't want to rip it off[even though I came up with the word before reading that book :unsure: ].Also,Obsidian has been pretty much put down inside of Adder by the Arkay demon,which Adder discovers at some point when he's traveling with Sayuri Arashi at age 12.Adder also discovers that everything about controlling the adrenaline was a lie,and that it all was actually the demon's chakra.Also,through years of nonstop training,Adder has broken far beyond the supposed limit for an Arkay's chakra.

Adder is now exceptionally skilled in everything that he does.

=====================================================

[i haven't really read what's been going on in this rp so far,so I'll just make up soldiers or whatnot for me to fight]

Adder Arkay walked through Konohagakure with his wife,Sayuri Arkay.Adder and his wife had just moved into an apartment in Konoha,and were having a nice time settling in to the lifestyle that this village presented,as opposed to their old style,which was somewhat nomadic.After their walk,they returned home,ate dinner,and went to bed.During their sleep,Adder dreamed of a place.Adder dreamed of an evil queen.Then, he dreamed of thriving crops and cheering farmers.The next thing that his subconcience showed him was palace and people dancing in it.Then the next thing he saw was that palace torn down and mist surrounding it.Inside the ruins stood that very same queen from the beginning of his dream.

Suddenly he awoke on a tree branch and slipped off of it,plummeting to the ground.Adder put his hand on the ground and used it to flip to his feet.Adder found himself in his normal attire for combat.He was wearing a dark green trench coat with black jeans and a katana strapped to his back for his left hand to reach.Adder heard a noise coming from a bush.As four soldiers with spears,Adder drew his katana and sidestepped one of the spears,strafed through between the two spears he sidestepped,stabbed one soldier in the stomach,juked behind the two soldiers,slashed their ankles off instantly and let them bleed on the ground.He then turned to the shocked soldiers who witnessed that."KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU!" Adder yelled as he flashed a handsign,and 6 more Adders appeared.The Adders sheathed their katanas and pounced at the soldiers,beating them to death in a matter of seconds.The Adders released the jutsu and then Adder decapitated the two soldiers that he let bleed out earlier.Adder sheathed his katana and walked off into the forest...

[okay,I've read some more and therefore I now know more about the enemies that will show up in this]

The only things that could go through his mind were "where am I" and "why did they attack me".Adder kept on walking in a random direction until he heard yelling.He turned to see a large ape-like creature in a suit of golden armor bellowing at him.The creature was at least 2 feet taller than Adder,had huge hands,huge feet,huge everything.His helmet covered his entire face and had a small and stylish headdress on the back.The creature lunged at Adder recklessly and swung at Adder with a right hook.Adder could treat this like any other guy trying to kill him who was just plain no match for him at all.Adder caught the massive fist,holding it right in front of his face and stared the creature dead in the eye.The creature bellowed,which was so loud it made Adder deaf for a short period of time.Adder had had enough.He twisted the creature's wrist,pulled the thing's arm back behind it's back and elbowed it right in the backbone,denting the armor into the creature's spine and snapping it's backbone,killing it.Adder walked off into the forest,now wondering about the strange creatures that inhabited this land.

[btw if you want to know what Adder looks like,here's a drawing of him that Sayu drew Adder_Arkay_by_ShoushinNoKarera.png ]

[there's actually a story behind the smaller pupil Adder's eyes(the tiny black dot under the big black dot in his eyes).He only has those smaller pupils in his eyes when the Arkay demon is awakened.Those smaller pupils are basically the Arkay demon's pupils.]

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

....Woah. Where is Adder at currently? Denelm? Or someplace else?

Posted

Yea you really need to be more specific.

Posted

Yea you really need to be more specific.

I'm in some remote forest,where a portal has been opened to that evil land that the dragon king was talking about.The bad guys scouted the forest and claimed it,I guess :huh: .I really don't know much about this rp...Let's just say that he stepped into the portal and ended up close to wherever you guys are... :huh:

Posted

Ah. I see now. XD You should go and read it, you'll understand most everything then. I'll fill you in if you have any questions.

Posted

Ah. I see now. XD You should go and read it, you'll understand most everything then. I'll fill you in if you have any questions.

well,where are you?I read the first page and the last page,but I'm confused :huh: .

Posted

JUST READ THE WHOLE THING. I cant really tell you where we are because I havent been able to fit any of my characters into the situations. (Ness, Kaori) .__. But the Dragon King sent the heroes to some alternat place, dimension thing to clear out some of Sundims minions. Or whatever. I think.

Posted (edited)

JUST READ THE WHOLE THING. I cant really tell you where we are because I havent been able to fit any of my characters into the situations. (Ness, Kaori) .__. But the Dragon King sent the heroes to some alternat place, dimension thing to clear out some of Sundims minions. Or whatever. I think.

Tis is going to take awhile... Zzz

...I'll start tonight :unsure: .

Until then,please enjoy Adder pwning the bad guys [and getting away from them :unsure:] .

...Just in case,though,I'll send a PM to Ryu asking him to explain it in a nutshell -.- .

Adder stepped through a dark purple ring and suddenly the sky turned dark and the ground was black.Adder found himself in the middle of a circle of creatures identical to the one he encountered earlier,only these had black armor. "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!" Adder yelled,and then a circle of Adders surrounded the real Adder and another one of his clones.The creatures immediately charged in to punch the new threat.Adder's clone grabbed the real Adder by the wrists,jumped high into the air,spun in the air like a rotor blade,and threw Adder far into the horizon.All of the other clones took the full brunt of the attacks,poofed away,and the final clone that launched Adder was finally punched and poofed away.

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)