Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

" Well Adder you proved your pretty strong why don't you try one." Said James " I'm afraid even if me and Darunia keep going back and forth it would take hours to make a gap for even Ness or Lucas to get through." Adder replied " Hey I'd help but I gotta conserve my strength in case the darkness comes back." James added trying to prove to himself that he wasn't totally useless.

Posted

" Well Adder you proved your pretty strong why don't you try one." Said James " I'm afraid even if me and Darunia keep going back and forth it would take hours to make a gap for even Ness or Lucas to get through." Adder replied " Hey I'd help but I gotta conserve my strength in case the darkness comes back." James added trying to prove to himself that he wasn't totally useless.

"Besides,I can be kind of like you with the darkness thing.If I get too tired I become vulnerable for my demon to be able to take over..." "Demon...?" Lucas asked with fright in his voice."Yeah," Adder replied."That's where my strength comes from." Ness just looked down into the water with a "Hmph".He hated being wrong like that."Also," Adder began,"that dragon actually did wear me out.It wouldn't have been to long before my lights went out." Adder couldn't stand failure and uselessness like this,and tried to move the bars.No success."If Anna is here,I hope she busts us out soon.We have to die in this little cell eventually."

Posted

"Not necessarily." Said James.

"What?" They all asked in unison. James sighed, and dnked his head.

"Mermaids, they don't jus let you rot in a cell. They make you go on a stage to fight some dangerous water creature. Most likely the Water Bull. They'll be laughing, crying, and screaming bloody murder until you die, or you defeat the creature. If you defeat it, then they make you rot in a cell."

Lucas shivered. Facing a Water bull wasn't on top of his to-do list.

Posted

Anna smiled as she strapped her sword on her back. She felt so much better. The two mermaids who had been helping her around were about to say something when another group swam up to them. "We have new entertainment!" one shouted excitedly. "And it's a large group, too," another one said. "Excellent! I can't wait for the Water Bull fight!" With that, all of the mermaids swam off, leaving Anna alone. "Water Bull? Large group? Oh, no... I'm coming, guys!" She dove into the water, trying to tap into her connection with Link. Something in the place made the connection weak; Anna guessed it was the pearl. She could barely sense him. Link? Where are you?

Link jumped. "What?" Ness asked. "Anna..." he responded. He knew it was her, although he couldn't make out what she had said. Anna? Where are you?! You've got to get us out!

Anna felt relief wash over her when Link responded. The connection was so weak, it was impossible to know what he said, but he was fine. Anna had to get to an air pocket every now and then, following the weak feeling. It gradually got stronger. Up. She knew it. She swam up, into an air pocket. "Anna!" Lucas had shouted upon seeing her resurface. The cell had water almost flooding it, with a bit of land you could sit or walk on. Anna got herself out of the water, feeling like she weighed a ton from the weight of the water still on her body. She ran up to the cell. "We can't get out," Link said to her, visibly not as tense as he was before. "Ok..." Anna looked around for a key of some sort.

Nothing.

"Well, I guess you've just got to know the right spell..." Anna wrapped her hands around the bars and they started glowing and sparkling in the colors of flame. The bars first crushed beneath her fingers, before melting away.

Posted

"Woa..." Ness gasped. "Why didn't i think of that! We could've melted the bars!" He said sarcastically.

Anna melted the rest, until everyone was free, and then the mermaids came. "GET THEM!" one screamed, and the battle was on.

Sorry for such a short post.. i just couldn't think of anything DX

Posted

Adder had broken one's ribcage and and wrist,but another one had easily punched him in the face."What's going on?" he thought to himself."Why am I letting something like that slip so easily?" Then suddenly his mind drifted off completely.He thought about many things.How was Sayuri feeling at the moment now that he had disappeared?Was she afraid?What if Konoha were attacked right now and he wasn't there to defend it?Had all of his friends really died in an explosion five years ago?Were Aiko,Daisuke,Mitsuki,Aika,Scar,Tsu,and Sasuke all truly alone?In the cold?Then he thought of Sasuke being alone like that.He thought of him starving,he thought of him sick and dying.Miserable.He thought of how Sasuke,who is like a brother to Adder,must feel about Mitsuki being gone.He then thought about how he had left his friends to rot in prison for two years.His mind even went far back to when he was ten years old in Pelonesia,when his friend Anna killed herself.Adder couldn't fight like this.He was now extremely depressed,and his sloppy fighting showed that.Occasionally,every other member of the group would look back at him and worry.Even Anna,who didn't even know who he was,showed worry in her face when she looked back.Adder had fallen deep into depression.Suddenly,Adder changed.His eye color turned from green to orange.Adder's poor fighting picked up and he began slaughtering the mermaids in brutal ways:snapping their necks,pulling their eyes and hair out,breaking their backs and then their necks and wrists,etc.Everyone began looking back at him even more and looked even more worried.As the battle went on,Adder's rings of orange in his eyes began to spread over the rest of his eyes,and people began to take notice.

Posted

"Adder come on! We're getting out of here!" Link shouted, beating one down with the hilt of his sword. He led them through a large set of double doors, that Darunia smashed through with ease. They ran, and in the center of the floor, a spotlight appeared. They looked up, and saw two Mermaids angling mirrors onto their position. A crowd somewhere roared, and a grinding sound came from a pit o the far side.

Steel bars came up all aound them, and he pit. Preventing any escape. "Great.." Ness muttered, taking ot his Golden Bat.

They all gasped ast he most hidious creature he'd ever seen erupted from the pit, charging towards them. It's face was twisted with rage, snarling and growling. "Water Bull..." Anna whispered. Then regretted it. The thing turned it's face to her, and roared. Spittle flying everywhere.

"RUN!" Lucas shouted, and made the movement to run, but no-one looked away. He sighed. "PK FIRE!" He shouted, and a bolt of flame shot towards the Water Bull. The creature ducked under it just in time, and charged.

Posted

" Ah crap!" James yelled he had no choice wether the darkness might come back or not he had to help. He ran toward the beast and performed a flying kick only to get knocked on his rear.

Posted

The bulls' horns were like swords, long and sharp, and it was easy for them to slash through Link's arm. He cryed out in pain, but didn't flinch. He just returned the blow. Slashing along the side of the Bull as it thundered past.

It was heading right for Lucas, who was parylized. "LUCAS!" Ness shouted, and dove. The spike on his bat went into the side of the Bull's head as he swung with tremendous force, throwing it off it's balance and into the steel bars.

It roared, blood oozing down it's muscled neck. It's hoof stomped into the knee deep water without a spalsh, and it thundered again.

Darunia didn't think, he just acted. And that act, was to scream. Goron's aren't very fast, unless of course they're in a ball rolling. So, Darunia didn't move anything but his mouth as the girliest scream a goron could possibley make erupted from his massive lungs.

But James however, did move. He dove right into the Bull's path, thrusting with his dagger. But the Bull knocked it aside with his horn and hooked James. Holding him up in the air, bucking madly.

The horn in James' side was tearing through his ribs. Up and down, up and down. Then it took hold. A massive roared escaped James mouth, but it sounded nothing like him. Not even Darunia could do that. The Bull stopped immediatley when he realized that his enemy-still hooked on his horn-was almost twice his size. James roared again, his features twisted and disfigured. He slammed both fists into the Bull's head with all his strength. There was a crack, and the Bull jumped backwards, right onto Anna's blade.

It went limp, and James roared again. Staring at the Heroes. Adder yelled something, and then he was ontop of James. Pummeling him into the ground with his fists.

Persperation dripped off his brow as he struggled to keep James stunned. But his next punch stopped in midair, and James threw him.

Posted

The bulls' horns were like swords, long and sharp, and it was easy for them to slash through Link's arm. He cryed out in pain, but didn't flinch. He just returned the blow. Slashing along the side of the Bull as it thundered past.

It was heading right for Lucas, who was parylized. "LUCAS!" Ness shouted, and dove. The spike on his bat went into the side of the Bull's head as he swung with tremendous force, throwing it off it's balance and into the steel bars.

It roared, blood oozing down it's muscled neck. It's hoof stomped into the knee deep water without a spalsh, and it thundered again.

Darunia didn't think, he just acted. And that act, was to scream. Goron's aren't very fast, unless of course they're in a ball rolling. So, Darunia didn't move anything but his mouth as the girliest scream a goron could possibley make erupted from his massive lungs.

But James however, did move. He dove right into the Bull's path, thrusting with his dagger. But the Bull knocked it aside with his horn and hooked James. Holding him up in the air, bucking madly.

The horn in James' side was tearing through his ribs. Up and down, up and down. Then it took hold. A massive roared escaped James mouth, but it sounded nothing like him. Not even Darunia could do that. The Bull stopped immediatley when he realized that his enemy-still hooked on his horn-was almost twice his size. James roared again, his features twisted and disfigured. He slammed both fists into the Bull's head with all his strength. There was a crack, and the Bull jumped backwards, right onto Anna's blade.

It went limp, and James roared again. Staring at the Heroes. Adder yelled something, and then he was ontop of James. Pummeling him into the ground with his fists.

Persperation dripped off his brow as he struggled to keep James stunned. But his next punch stopped in midair, and James threw him.

The orange in Adder's eyes had almost spread completely.Adder's focus turned from James to the limping bull.Adder jumped onto the bull and brutalized it,riping it's flesh apart,tearing into it,biting meat off of it.The bull died and fell to the floor,blood spilling on the ground.Adder didn't pay attention to the fight with James.He just sat down next to the body and played with it.The crowd screamed,covered their eyes,and puked as he playfully reached into the bull and pulled out organs like the intestines,the liver,etc. and so forth.He even cut part of it's head off with his katana and pulled it's brain out and played with it.His body was soaked in blood.His clothes looked like someone had washed them in a tub filled with blood.It was sickening to look at,and most mermaids,even the toughest-looking mermen,had to leave.None of the other heroes had time to pay attention to his sick fascination.

Adder was enjoying himself when Darunia charged in and flung the bull aside."What are you doing???",he bellowed.Adder shook his head."What?What's going on?" his eyes had turned back to normal.Adder looked at his hands and his clothes."Great...not again..."Adder got up and looked at James.He looked at how he had formed into a monster and how everyone was trying to stop him.Adder remembered back in the past when he was in a similar situation.Aiko and Mitsuki's demons had taken over,and Sasuke and Adder were left to deal with it.He remembered how he and Sasuke had taken down the two.How they worked as a team.The memory of them working together brought a tear to his eye.He missed his friends sorely,but it gave him a plan."Darunia,you need to go toe-to-toe with him.You're the biggest and you'll be the hardest to knock around.The rest of us will provide support from behind." "Fine," Darunia said as James threw everyone off again.Darunia tackled James,locking them in a fist fight.Adder ran over to the group of heroes."We're gonna get behind James while he's concentrated on fighting Darunia,ok?"

Posted

I don't know what to post. :embarrassed:

Posted

"Got it." Said Lucas. Everyone nodded then ran over to James to try and keep him under control. Exept for Ness, who had stayed unnoticed by the rest of the group. Lucas and Anna had jumped onto the back of James, holding on for dear life. The demon was violently shaking ahd thrashing about, trying to get them off. "Hey! James, snap out of it! GAH!" cried Lucas before being flung off. Anna still held on, Link was trying to keep James steady by holding his leg. The heroes contiunued thier attempts at keep James under control for almost an hour, Darunia was not tiring fast. "Guys, I cant keep this--GAH!--up for much--OW!--longer!" He said between puches from James, who seemed to have an endless amount of energy. Adder sighed and pulled out his katana. "I'm sorry James, but we cant be here forever trying to get you under control." He stepped to the back of James and raised the katana high into the air and thrust downward. Anna cut in and grabbed Adder's arm, stopping the blade before it pierced into James. "Adder, no! If we can try just a little bit longer, I'm sure he'll come to!" She said in a tone of despair. "Guys, stop...I can hear someone...someone's singing!" Said Lucas, hushing the heroes. A voice could clearly now be heard under the growls and yells of James and Darunia. "Take a melody, Simple as can be, Give it some words, And sweet harmony, Raise your voices, All day long now, Love grows strong now, Sing a melody of love, Oh love." Throughout the song, James began thrashing around even more violently than before, until finally he stopped, fell to the ground and into unconciousness. Everyone stood silent and still until the youg boy in a red baseball cap stepped forward. "Wait--what? Ness? That was you?" Lucas said in awe. "I didnt know you could sing!"

Craptastic post, but I reall wanted to use this song. XD I dont know how to put someone singing a song into dialogue. D:

Anyways, if any of you dont know what the song is, its the Eight Melodies. Here's a link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yYlPTYBhtOI

Posted

Craptastic post, but I reall wanted to use this song. XD I dont know how to put someone singing a song into dialogue. D:

Anyways, if any of you dont know what the song is, its the Eight Melodies. Here's a link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yYlPTYBhtOI

XD

When you said you wanted to use the song, that is NOT what I had in mind.

"How long have you been singing? That sounded pretty nice," Anna complimented, loving singing herself. Ness rubbed his arm, blushing under the shadow of his baseball cap. "Um... We have to get James before he gets up..." Ness said, chaning the subject. "Right., right..." Link said, turning toward James.

Posted

Well what did you have in mind? XD

Posted

Well what did you have in mind? XD

I don't know. >.< To write it like a songfic, I guess. :embarrassed: