E3 Predictions. . .

52 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm mostly hoping for a new Animal Crossing (Is very likely to be revealed), Pikmin 3 (A lot less likely) and Luigi's Mansion 2 (Not likely at all.)

How about you guys? :biggrin:

Posted

I kinda hope they make a pikmin 3. Luigi's mansion 2?

Posted (edited)

Mother 3. Although we all know its not going to happen. :unsure:

A new Animal Crossing would be nice though.

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted

I want another Zelda :cry:

Since my cousin Erased by game in PH, i've decided im not playing it until i actually OWN it. I was just borrowing it from my friend, because i hadn't played it and HIS cousin deleted his profile also. Except his profile didn't get cloned over the other one, it was deleted.

Sigh....Anyways. If nintendo ever needs a soryline, i'll be happy to send them all kinds of ideas ^^

Posted

I think Animal Crossing is likely.

Of course there's other franchises they havn't done on wii yet as well as that and pikmin:

F-Zero

Star Fox

Kid Icarus (ok, well maybe)

Posted

I think there's a Fire Emblem one remake in progress, and I'd like to see that at E3.

Posted

I've heard rumors of F-Zero, Animal Crossing and Kid Icarus announcements. The Animal Crossing is probably what I'd want. It'd be my first Animal Crossing game to play.

I'd love for a Phoenix Wright Wii. Like, full on orchestrated music, voice acting (Japanese!), and Super Mario Galaxy-like graphics. That, or a really good RPG. I've been craving to play an RPG for a while.

Posted

I think Animal Crossing is likely.

Of course there's other franchises they havn't done on wii yet as well as that and pikmin:

F-Zero

Star Fox

Kid Icarus (ok, well maybe)

Oooh. A Star Fox would be very cool.

Nintendo should translate and Release the Mother games on DS.

Posted

Oooh. A Star Fox would be very cool.

Nintendo should translate and Release the Mother games on DS.

Exactly. But they're too stubborn and ignorant to do it. REGGIE.

I really want another Star Fox too. I played Assault the other night and forogot how much I loved that game. And then I played Star Fox 64. Wave of nostalgia. Andross used to give me nightmares. xD Dammit. Now I want to play it.

I use too many short sentances.

Posted

Umm I want Call of Duty 5 :) I love Xbox 360 not much of a Nintendo Fan....yes I know you will all shun me now

Posted

I would very much like to get details about portal 2. Depending on how it's done, it could be quite good.

Posted

Umm I want Call of Duty 5 :) I love Xbox 360 not much of a Nintendo Fan....yes I know you will all shun me now

*shuns*

Although CoD5 is going to rubbish. They alternate between devlopers for each game. This time it's going back to the rubbish developer, that's why CoD2 and CoD4 are considered the best by far.

I'm not sure whether portal 2 would work or not to be honest. It's a game that works mostly on it's charm and bite-sizedness, trying to re-create that can just easily fall to pieces.

Although I wouldn't complain if it caused JoCo to write another song :D

Posted

OK, OK.

I KNOW WHAT I WANT.

Star Fox

MOTHER, WOOT!! :D (I wanna play it :( )

A really really really good RPG(They almost never get old :joy: )

Zelda :unsure:

Need For Speed

And COD is RUBBISH!!! :P

The worst game i've ever played >_>

Posted

*shuns*

Although CoD5 is going to rubbish. They alternate between devlopers for each game. This time it's going back to the rubbish developer, that's why CoD2 and CoD4 are considered the best by far.

I'm not sure whether portal 2 would work or not to be honest. It's a game that works mostly on it's charm and bite-sizedness, trying to re-create that can just easily fall to pieces.

Although I wouldn't complain if it caused JoCo to write another song :D

Yeah Cod2 and 4 are the best in everything but i dont know about CoD5 but maybe a halo 4 lol not gonna happen

Posted

There's already gonna be a Halo 4 XD

There's no story though, it's Halo Wars ^_^

But i bet you knew that.