New Game ideas

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

:rockstars: So..................I started this topic because i wanted to know what other zelda fans wanted to see in a game, may it be charactors, locations, anything............................ :biggrin: so post and or e-mail me ([email protected]) if you would like to comment.

:pwned: ...that thing is so cool...

:gotsword: -Shiny Sword-

Edited by Shiny Sword (see edit history)

Posted

A Zelda game with different difficulty levels would be nice, particularly a harder dificulty level for long-time gamers.

Posted (edited)

I would like a game where Zelda :zelda: has a little bit more of a part... like, in TP, She hardly hade much of a role... :unsure:

Posted

A new one with Young Link with TP grapics. Like another 10 old Link.

Posted (edited)

I dunno....I kinda like the 17 year old Link..... :embarrassed:

Posted

i agree with yla

Posted

Why am I the only one that likes that likes the older Link?!?!?!? :cry: The older one is more mature...ish...kinda...

Posted

I like older link better also.

Posted

I agree with Shiny Sword and Knuckle, I prefer to play with older Link (if it has TP style graphics). Also, I do think Zelda should have a bigger role, the games are named after her!

I would love a new bad guy/girl. I think a new enemy might offer a fresh gameplay approach.

Posted

Fine if you don't want an awesome TP looking Young Link, then at least bring back the guilded sword, and I want the Deku Tree back, and Kokiri Forest.

Posted

i want either, a wii version sequel to windwaker, or a game where you get to be bad or good, like shadow the hedgehog!

BUT THEY MUST PUT WW LINK IN THERE OR ELSE!

Posted

IM LOADED WITH IDEAS!!! =D

Anything in particular? A new game entirely or just different suff? :unsure:

I want a game that's two player, you can be Zelda or Link, and on one player switch between them for different obstacles, and on two player one person controls each charcter =D First player be's Link.

And online battle mode!!! =O And online co-op! with headphones that go in the Wii remote! so you can speak to other peoples and know what's going on!! YEEUH!!! >=D

Posted

you wont believe the dream i just had

alright so it was like the master sword and the 4 sword fused and there was a new link other than normal and dark link i decided to call him twilit link anyway it was just awsome :D

Posted (edited)

.................your dream was kinda random......but pretty cool!

:offtopic: im at school in my computer/technology class and were suposed to be waching a video about boats..... :offtopic: im realy board so im pretending to do my power point presentation.... :offtopic: wich by the way I have finished

Posted

I'd want to see link with super powers! Like fly and jump on command. More items. Another Tp OLD link. And instead of a ten year and 17 year old Link, what about a 32 or 67 year old Link, huh?