Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What the heck.

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I beat WW this morning and I didn't want to. I really wish I didn't beat it because now I have to seem happy about it. Besides I'm confused on something. I started a new game and when Grandma gave me the hero's clothes I didn't get it, so now I'm getting a feeling my game is glitched up, and I'm all confused on what happend, because I'm walking around in my pajama's like and idiot, and noone notices that I'm not wearing a green tunic. That and I can understand the Hylian parts that the gods speak. What's going on in my game!

Posted (edited)

No, see: When you beat Wind Waker, you play the next game without the Tunic. That's all a reward of beating the game.

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

No, see: When you beat Wind Waker, you play the next game without the Tunic. That's all a reward of beating the game.

Oh well... I guess that makes since. What about the hylian speach?

Posted

Oh well... I guess that makes since. What about the hylian speach?

"That's all a reward of beating the game."

Posted

"That's all a reward of beating the game."

Oh I thought you ment only the clothes was all the reward of beating it.

Posted

Oh I thought you ment only the clothes was all the reward of beating it.

It's ok. It's kool to know what they say, huh? :biggrin:

Posted

It's ok. It's kool to know what they say, huh? :biggrin:

Yes, but I hate the fact that Ganondorf called him THE HERO OF TIME! I kicked his ass bad for that.

Posted

the new hero's cloths :wacko:

Posted

you get the tunic when you beat the game 3 times with out copying the file...

Posted

after I beat it the second time it didn't let me start over...

but yeah, when you restart after you do it the first time, you start with the colour pictobox, you can only see the tunic if you're "pure of heart" (this does actually turn up later in the game) and you can understand all the Hylian. There may be something else I've forgotten as well...

Posted

ww is... cursed :wacko: :wacko: the toony looks make it glitch no joking they do sometimes :wacko:

Posted

Something tells me that no matter what happens in that game, you're going to come here and say bad stuff about it. I know you hate Wind Waker Link, but this seems like a bit too much.

By the way, the second quest file lets you start with the deluxe pictobox, has all hylian text translated, and lets you keep the pajamas. Nothing happens after beating the second quest.

Posted

ww is... cursed :wacko: :wacko: the toony looks make it glitch no joking they do sometimes :wacko:

I think you'll find most games do that from time to time.

Posted

Um, this can be locked now, right?

Posted

Something tells me that no matter what happens in that game, you're going to come here and say bad stuff about it. I know you hate Wind Waker Link, but this seems like a bit too much.

By the way, the second quest file lets you start with the deluxe pictobox, has all hylian text translated, and lets you keep the pajamas. Nothing happens after beating the second quest.

Yes I hate WW Link, but come on I got scared thinking my game was glitched. I hate the toonyness, but I love the game. Don't ask how it's both.

@CG: Yes this can a mod please lock this.