Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Copying the Triforce

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I can name like 3 others that have trifoce-like symbols. There's Delta (Not the airlines), a company who makes power tools.... and a few others I don't care to list.

Posted

That image isn't photshopped... behold their official website! http://www.fischerskis.com/en/ take a look at the favicon

Posted

i think it originated as a crest of a fudal lord in japan

Posted

The Triforce isn't trademarked. The shape is used everywhere. And yes, it was the family crest of the Hojo clan from feudal Japan.

Posted

also,"trinity" power tools,or something like that.

Posted

Lol I ski and I tried to get the design where the color scheme involved the Triforce being gold... but my size called for green. Oh, well. :cry: I can't wait to get my own skis, then I can stick a pic of the triforce there with Gorilla Glue (I'd laminate it first, though, lest it get totally soaked) and ski with them. Imagine if Ganondorf went to a ski area and saw about a million people with their Triforce skis... he'd probably think he was crazy until he saw mine... I look enough like Zelda that he'd make me never see the light of day again... but he'd continue going crazy as he exited the ski area... lol.