Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule 3.0 - Staff nominations!? Woah!

118 posts in this topic

Posted

Awesomeness, new mods!

Posted

I'm going to nominate Kimmy, because when I come into chat and no one cares what I have to say, Kimmy is nice to me :-P

Posted

Can't help but notice that no one nominated poor old hermit Nabe. xD;

Oh, and TML receives my [b]-1[/b] vote.

Posted

Wow, I've been nominated. Thanks guys! I'd just like to throw it out there that I would be good at finding news for the site, among other things.

Anyway, I'd suggest adr990 for moderator. He's smart computer wise and people wise, and he commits himself completely to whatever he wants to do.

Posted

Knuckle and Savanti Romero!

[size=5]SAVANTI ROMERO FOR PRESIDENT[/size]

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='153353' date='Jun 30 2008, 08:51 PM']Wow, I've been nominated. Thanks guys! I'd just like to throw it out there that I would be good at finding news for the site, among other things.

Anyway, I'd suggest adr990 for moderator. He's smart computer wise and people wise, and he commits himself completely to whatever he wants to do.[/quote]
Ah,
Cool dude :)
That are sweet words, thanks :)
[i]*heart is melting* [/i]
Chek army+pm :P I'm Emo or something xD

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='153353' date='Jun 30 2008, 06:51 PM']Anyway, I'd suggest adr990 for moderator. He's smart computer wise and people wise, and he commits himself completely to whatever he wants to do.[/quote]

I second that nomination! He would help the site in many ways, besides being always friendly. :)

Posted

[quote name='True Gamer' post='153812' date='Jul 3 2008, 04:09 PM']I second that nomination! He would help the site in many ways, besides being always friendly. :)[/quote]
i third that nominaton

Posted

Yes, adr would be an excellent choice.

Posted

Heres my list of nominations

Rumo of Zamonia- He is a great person, even outside of Hyrule.Net he is kind, generous, talented, and hardworking, and if it werent for him i wouldnt be here today

Cat Girl- She has been very kind to me and given me good advice the whole time ive been here

adr666- same as cat girl

Posted

Thanks guys for your kind words :)

But when Dustin would finish this? you know make the best mod able ones mods.... for H.net 3.0 xD

---Saria_kokri & Cat girl & Ryu are mine rate for now---
Of course everybody who is friendly and active it a good choose... but control the powers you have... ;) (I'm not saying nobody else can do that ! xD But just telling it xD )
And of course... only if they want to be a mod hump :P

Posted

Oh, wow! Thanks, guys. I feel so special! Congratulations to Chef and Adr, too. You guys deserve it.

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='157106' date='Jul 24 2008, 08:13 PM']Oh, wow! Thanks, guys. I feel so special! Congratulations to Chef and Adr, too. You guys deserve it.[/quote]
Thanks,
So you do (deserve it)

Hmm,
I try to making a Hyrule.net 3.0 desing :P
But in time I thinking are there any tutorials to get better on photoshop or whatever?
( I can design already some but not as the best... )
One minute later:
Already nominated now! See news page!