Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule 3.0 - Staff nominations!? Woah!

118 posts in this topic

Posted

I nominate true gamer.

Posted

just going by what i'm told there FM, apparently no one is as bad as the oracle...

Posted

[quote name='Kimmy' post='152014' date='Jun 24 2008, 12:10 PM'][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size=7][b]I NOMINATE MYSELF

Am I cool now?[/b][/size][/font][/quote]

You were cool even before that! :D
Hmm...though I think you'd make a good mod...I nominate you. :)
Ryu as well. He's been here long enough and is always friendly to other users. And I don't recall him ever being a troublemaker, either.

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='152043' date='Jun 24 2008, 10:56 PM']I nominate true gamer.[/quote]

The impression is that we want newer mod members, this doesn't mean not to give the older members mod powers if that's what they deserve, but still. True Gamer's been around a while though.

Kimmy would do a good job if she posted on the forums more ;)

Posted

[font="Tahoma"][size=1]Also, I nominate SirJoshizzle - FIRST FULL ASIAN MOD FTW!
Even though this is about staff. XP
However, he would be a fun mod.

*just read Ginger's post*
Heh, well if we WERE going to give old staff more power, I nominate Shiz. XD[/size][/font]

Posted

True Gamer and Cat Girl seem the best choices I can find.
True Gamer has been here for a while and, as far as I can recall, has never done anything bad for the site nor its memebers.

Cat Girl is really a friendly girl who welcomes people all the time, that would be great for the forums, to have someone as open like her for the new members

Posted

[quote name='Cirt' post='152059' date='Jun 24 2008, 04:13 PM'][font="Tahoma"][size=1]Also, I nominate SirJoshizzle - FIRST FULL ASIAN MOD FTW!
Even though this is about staff. XP
However, he would be a fun mod.

*just read Ginger's post*
Heh, well if we WERE going to give old staff more power, I nominate Shiz. XD[/size][/font][/quote]
Why thank you! :o First Asian staff member FTW! Haha, just kidding.

In turn, I nominate Cirt... to be my LACKEY! Yes. This is what I believe. :)

Posted

Saha nominates OH NOES.
For various reasons he is too ashamed of for thinking about because he is distracted from what he is doing which is driving him mad and this will cause him to go into the kitchen and eat three potato chips because his brain is forcing him to not concentrate and he thinks he has ADHD.
Sahaqiel

Posted

still say pokefan would be good for a reg. mod,

he's on half as much as i am(if you check, that's actually quite long)
he's good with power and doesn't abuse it(unless he's demeaning me)
he posts quite often and has been here awhile

Posted

Wow, was not expecting to be nominated. :huh:
Oh, I also nominate knuckle. He seems respectful and intelligent based on most of his posts.

Posted

Hah, never thought I would be nominated for mod. Thanks Saha. :]

I thought about it a bit more, and aside from Cat Girl and Chef, I thought Rumo of Zamonia and Knuckle would also be good choices for mods.

Posted

Well this is an interesting spot. -looks up-

Being the person I am, seriously... I would have to agree with Vivica, I don't feel that it's right for people to take a side on the Social Map... Like MOST of our Fellow Humons. :unsure:

I'd, myself, would like to take up a spot as one of the staff... But, I'm not Really Saying that I nominate myself or that people should nominbate me... I'm sure I wouldn't get many votes anyways, but that's beside the point. We'd really need someone who wouldn't have a problem understand multiple sides and viewpoints of a situation. Someone who, even if they don't do too much of a job on forums... They'd come up with Great Ideas. Though, I'm not saying to take Someone who's Totally Lazy, A Good Worker is also Rather Useful...

Posted

i do not nominate the people who were just mentioned

Posted

I nominate myself too, if I can that is.

Posted

you can't nominate yourself, lol.