Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TML's/My raves

19 posts in this topic

Posted

One major rave right now: Locally devloped. Says STA, it's the answer to everything. Got a war? Locally devloped. Being bullied? Locally developed. Murder? Locally developed. EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!!!

The problem this time? My parents, day and night, argue for me to get help in applied. STA disagrees. They think: "Well if he's so special, why not locally developed?" As soon as we say: "No, we don't want that.", they insist "No, L - O - C - A - L - L - Y D - E - V - E - L - O - P - E - D." Do we have to fscking spell it out for you?"

I hate how my parents rave about it day and night. Any suggestions as to make it stop? Oh, and saying to come won't work. Any others?

Posted

Wow. You seriously made a rant topic.

Coolness

I'm sorry for your sadness. I have no advice I'm sorry :cry:

And what is "locally Developed"? other than being developed locally. (like oranges!!) I love oranges. There was this huge orange grove by my house. Until they tore it all down to build houses on. Darn houses!! :angry:

Posted

One major rave right now: Locally devloped. Says STA, it's the answer to everything. Got a war? Locally devloped. Being bullied? Locally developed. Murder? Locally developed. EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!!!

The problem this time? My parents, day and night, argue for me to get help in applied. STA disagrees. They think: "Well if he's so special, why not locally developed?" As soon as we say: "No, we don't want that.", they insist "No, L - O - C - A - L - L - Y D - E - V - E - L - O - P - E - D." Do we have to fscking spell it out for you?"

I hate how my parents rave about it day and night. Any suggestions as to make it stop? Oh, and saying to come won't work. Any others?

Locally developed?

Um, you mean like, these things are always developed near the home? I'm confused.

Also, lulz, you want your parents to stop raving and you're doing all the ranting.

Anyways, it might be useful for you to edit your first post to include new rants with a section title and a date then say you've updated it in a post.

(Lul if this is stickied. If it is, inb4stick and I called it.)

Sahaqiel

Posted

Locally developed is basically for when they think you cannot go anywhere. Meaning with locally developed, you can't get a job.

I fscking hate STA for this!!!!!!!!! (STA = Saint Thomas Aquinas.)

Posted

Update: Wednesday, June 26th, 2008.

Again with this S**T? I FINALLY get my major chance to become a mod of EITHER the forums, OR the chat, and what does "he" do (find out who it is yerselves.) He backstabs me in saying that he needs people iwth technoligical skillz. HE ALREADY SAID HE NEEDED YOUNGER PEOPLE!!!!!!!! (Here be the correction point) YOUNGER PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THOSE SKILLS!!!!!!!!!

Also, just HOW exact many of younger kids do we have on this site? I SWEAR we have what it takes to become a MATURE oriented site, and not some kiddy's playground. We're HELLA lot mature than that. I never thought I'd see this day, but SCREW the kids. (Here's your chance to backlash, kiddies.) We have waited long and hard, and the people (A.K.A. "Newbs" or "n00bs" ) who sign up are gone within minutes. Take the plunge, Dustin. Make this a Teenager - only site. Let go of the kids. They don't care. (Again, here's your point to disagree.) And I say, the sooner we get fre PR**, the better. Yeh, I said that. Whut? Don't like it? Hmph. That's wierd. Oh well.

END OF RANT AS OF WEDNESDAY.

Posted

Again with this S**T? I FINALLY get my major chance to become a mod of EITHER the forums, OR the chat, and what does "he" do (find out who it is yerselves.) He backstabs me in saying that he needs people iwth technoligical skillz. HE ALREADY SAID HE NEEDED YOUNGER PEOPLE!!!!!!!! (Here be the correction point) YOUNGER PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THOSE SKILLS!!!!!!!!!

Also, just HOW exact many of younger kids do we have on this site? I SWEAR we have what it takes to become a MATURE oriented site, and not some kiddy's playground. We're HELLA lot mature than that. I never thought I'd see this day, but SCREW the kids. (Here's your chance to backlash, kiddies.) We have waited long and hard, and the people (A.K.A. "Newbs" or "n00bs" ) who sign up are gone within minutes. Take the plunge, Dustin. Make this a Teenager - only site. Let go of the kids. They don't care. (Again, here's your point to disagree.) And I say, the sooner we get fre PR**, the better. Yeh, I said that. Whut? Don't like it? Hmph. That's wierd. Oh well.

Younger? I think "he" means newer members who might have those skills. Besides, who said being part of the staff was easy and/or fun? If you don't want to do any work, then don't join the staff. Simple as that. You can remain a member and be worry-free.

Posted

What the fu*k have you got against preteens, whiney?

Posted

by technological skillz I think he means basic understanding of the computer... you know... html knowledge is helpful for mods.

Posted

You're not going to become a mod on the forums nor the chat. I assure you.

Posted

You were only like 11 or 12 when you joined this site, Wassupman.

If this became a "mature" oriented site, I'd probably find a new one.

Posted

You were only like 11 or 12 when you joined this site, Wassupman.

Wassupman, it's been a while since I last read that name.

Oh come on TML, do you really want to be a mod so badly? Why don't you just talk to Dustin?

Posted

You bi*ch and complain about stuff SO MUCH that you have 0% chance of becoming a moderator! and then you talk about how so much mature you are than everyone else, but all I see is just another whiny little kid. Get a clue, if your really a mature as you say. You wouldn't cry about everything.

Posted

You bi*ch and complain about stuff SO MUCH that you have 0% chance of becoming a moderator! and then you talk about how so much mature you are than everyone else, but all I see is just another whiny little kid. Get a clue, if your really a mature as you say. You wouldn't cry about everything.

You mean -100% chance. :lol:

Posted

You mean -100% chance. :lol:

I don't get it. . .

Posted (edited)

I don't get it. . .

A negative number. Even worse than 0% chance.

TML, really? You can't expect 'him' to do everything on his own, can you? As others have already said: IT'S. A. JOB.

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)