Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Confessions

115 posts in this topic

Posted

I only have one for now... I'm like REALLY pervy but not in a bad way.... just lots of thoughts and some gestures can becum sex jokes easily with me.....

Posted

I only have one for now... I'm like REALLY pervy but not in a bad way.... just lots of thoughts and some gestures can becum[/] sex jokes easily with me.....

Becum

Ecum

Cum

Cum

Cum

I can't think of anything that will alter your view of me that isn't already bad enough. ololollool

Posted

I'm a complete asshole too certain people. And I rarely give people second chances.

I swear too much.

I tend to not respect people if their views are too far away from mine.

I love to dance.

I'm horrible at dancing.

Too often I turn around to watch a girl's ass.

I'm arrogant.

Posted

^ After reading post...

I hate dancing.

I can't dance.

In person, I'm like one of the shyest guys you will ever know. I hardly talk if I recently met you.

Posted

I don't like pets very much, especially dogs. People sometimes think this is so wierd, and i don't know why.

Posted

Throughout 4th grade until 9th grade, I sometimes had a crush on the same girl over the years. Ironically, I am now in a relationship with a girl who has the same first name as my old crush. :P

Posted

I have trust issues. It takes me a long time to trust someone. And if I end up trusting you, and you betray my trust, I'm usually very cold towards you. It's hard to regain my trust after betraying me.

LAWLZIG. That be true. Have i ever betrayed it? And just not noticed? :( Beause there was a time when a single PM didn't pass between us for.... like... a month...

In person, I'm like one of the shyest guys you will ever know. I hardly talk if I recently met you.

Same with me.

IM ONE OF THE MOST UNSOCIAL PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER MEET :'D

I use Shift/Caps Lock alot.

I play video games 8 hours of the day everyday.

I've never gotten more than 50% on a Metroid game before it got deleted, corrupted, or i quit from being stuck.

I don't embarress easy... at all...

I DUN EVAR SING. Except sometimes... when it's just so awesome of a song I can't resist...

I love to embarress people. |D BAHAHA.

I use to like Samus. :unsure: Not even Zero Suit... LAWL.

I used to fight with Ryan(Best Friend) over who got my Zelda Mii on their baseball team |D

I used to Like Zelda too. TP Zelda.

I've lost 20 lbs since i started my diet. WHOO!!! :squint:

Im obsessed with weapons |D Midi-evil ones. like swords and spears. Bows and stuff.

LoZ OoT Isn't my favorite Zelda game anymore.

I vowed never ever to smoke, do drugs, or drink. (Though i may drink at least once in my life... maybe...)

I DRINK WATER FROM THE SINK. WITHOUT A CUP.

I love my hair |D It just looks so awesome sometimes.

I use my aunt's shampoo =O

Brawl is retarted and wont work in my Wii sometimes. I may have to send my Wii to Nintendo.

I've owned my Wii for a year, and 11 days. EXACTLY.

I have the idea for a million different RPs at once inside my head, at all times.

IM OBSESSED WITH MY MUSCLES. AND I CAN ACTUALLY SEE MY ABS NOW :'D YEY FOR CORE EXERCISES.

Oh yeah, Im perverted |D

And i don't know what the smilie really means, but i like it -> |D

Posted

No... You haven't. I think that was the PM that was lost in the depths of my inbox...

I've been scared very easily every since I was 4.

I never a person's tell secrets, unless they say it's not a secret anymore. Or else I just have this whole super guilt. :P

I find other people's pain funny sometimes, but I always feel bad for it afterwords.

When I get really crazy(drunk, lack of sleep, hyper, etc.), I turn into an openly perverted pain in the arse.

Posted

I give up on something if I don't do it in that specific time I thought about it. Like if I don't finish a game, I don't play it the next day. If I start a drawing, I don't finish it, etc.

Posted

I have trust issues. It takes me a long time to trust someone. And if I end up trusting you, and you betray my trust, I'm usually very cold towards you. It's hard to regain my trust after betraying me.

makes sense, stops it happening again too much....

Posted

I suffer from superiority complex and obsessive compulsive disorder and very mild autism.

Posted

I spend way too much time pursuing people I can't have, trying to tell myself that it'll work out.

It never does. :cry:

Posted (edited)

I have a problem with arguing with people. I can't go a whole day without arguing with someone, and when I argue, sometimes it's never really about the argument. It's mainly because I have a bad day, and let off steam by arguing with people.

That is why I started the argument about Brawl. I'm sorry if Saha, SirJ, or Goron Lord reads this. I forgot someone. I forgot Fierce Muffin because he was somewhat in the argument, but just a little.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

If I don't know you and I'll never see you again, I'd have no problem talking to you. If I know you but not too well, I'm not very social. If I know you very well, you won't be able to get me to shut up.

I don't curse. Like, EVAR. Not around family, not around friends, not by myself. I personally find this weird/strange. I actually make up my own words for use in such situations as they are required, "frip/fripping" being my current.

I'm also perversion-free. Completely. Whether this is due to my squariness or what I don't know, but it's true. I'm just not interested in such conversation.

I was elected "Most Random" for the eighth grade yearbook asdfmslkdmfdf.

None of my regularly-worn shirts have logos on them. They are solid-colored shirts.

I don't hate people alkdmnaslkmlk.

I've recently taken up saying things such as "aslknkalksfalksnf".

PROCRASTINATOR.

I type with my index fingers and have to look at the keyboard while I type most of the time, though I'm not looking at it now just for the sake of testing myself.

I FOUND WALDO.

I laugh off everything- problems, however common they may be, pain, however scarce it may be, oh, and mean people. I'm entirely sarcastic when it comes to mean people. I think most mean people hate me by now. :o

LAWLZIG.

almkdalsmklsad Don't steal my words, Ryu. >:(

I don't like pets very much, especially dogs. People sometimes think this is so wierd, and i don't know why.

Weirdo.

Posted

Well

IMA HAVE A BABY BROTHA!!!! :joy: + I Like Britney Spears :embarrassed: DON"T KILL ME :hiding: