Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Last Day of School

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, I cried on the last day of 8th grade but for the reason that that was the day of my parents rollover.

Sorry to make a sad topic sadder.

Posted (edited)

I never got that, every year the girls cried, and I was like "You're gonna see each other next year!"

Although I had this little ritual i'd do on the last day before summer, as I walked out the door i'd turn and salute the building. And when I graduated from Highschool I tipped my graduation cap at it.

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted

I never got that, every year the girls cried, and I was like "You're gonna see each other next year!"

Although I had this little ritual i'd do on the last day before summer, as I walked out the door i'd turn and salute the building. And when I graduated from Highschool I tipped my graduation cap at it.

you seem to have missed the point that she won't be seeing them next year...

None of my friends from Primary School (4-11) went to the same secondry school as me, not even close...

Posted

I believe he is referring to other girls who will be seeing eac other next year. I have that at my school also, and I never understand why the girls cry.

Posted

PANZAY!

Bah, you'll get used to it. Poff was a coo scoo. But I don't regret leaving. Except Mr. Lee he was THE SHIZNIT.

The middle school (6th-8th) was okay...After a while I was glad to get out. Now, I'm a sophomore in hai school.

I hate every minute of it. Trust me, you'll be wishing you were at college already.