Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

In Complete Shock

33 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know if I should explain everything online... But I'm just so... well I just feel really terrible! First a fight with who I thought was a good friend wants to make ammends after treating me badly, and now this:

Last year I had my first boyfriend, but things were a bit shakey. We finally broke up for the last time, and I've hoped to put the past behind me and forget about him, but just last night I had a dream about him, and this morning I received a PM from him on Gaia. And now I've found out from his recent posts that he's 100%... gay... I'm just in so much schock, I feel terrible and antsy and he's just sent a friend request on Gaia.

I don't know what to do! Please Help!

Posted (edited)

Wow that is a shocker.

Well. He is your ex. So It doesn't really effect you in any other way than just a big shock, right? Don't worry about him.

I don't know. That's a pretty unusual situation.

Edited by Odin (see edit history)

Posted

I don't know, but I think is a job for Arcanelord. Where is he when you need him?

Posted

Well... I... I kind of still have feelings for him... Which is a big problem, and now he's sent another message on Gaia to me. Ugh... I wish this never happened... I wish I never had a boyfriend. I should have waited until I was in high school.

Posted

Wow.... that's stressful.

If you don't feel comfortable with him, I would avoid him. If he decides to break up and go gay, that's his problem. You don't need to be involved. It would probably just make things worse for you. I'm not sure if this is good advice, but given that info, it's what I'd do.

Posted

Hmmm... Thanks ArcaneLord. You're a good person. Thanks for the heart-lifting advice

Posted

Hmmm... Thanks ArcaneLord. You're a good person. Thanks for the heart-lifting advice

Posted

Posted

Thank you all for the helpful advice. I think I'm going to get off now and call my best friend. Maybe that'll get my mind off of everything.

Bai everyone!

Posted

Thank you all for the helpful advice. I think I'm going to get off now and call my best friend. Maybe that'll get my mind off of everything.

Bai everyone!

Bye.

Posted

Adios.

Posted

Yeah, talking to your friend about it will help. It always calms me down.

If you still have feelings for him, it's ok. You might feel a bit uncomfortable, but you should try to be friends. He's trying to reach out to you and let you know he wants to still be friends. And you've never really heard him say he's gay, have you?... Don't just assume unless you've got some hard-proof.

I hope it all works out for you. :)

Posted

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old are you? At certain times (well, some more than others) hormone are all over the place. You can never be sure of your sexuality. I shouldn't worry too much, yes it's a bit of a shock to you, but what about him? Imagine being in a stright relationship, but lying to yourself because you think you are gay.

Why don't you just drop him an email to say hi? If you were in a relationship one, he must know you as a good person, and you must have got to know each other. Who knows, maybe you've lost a boyfriend, but gained a lifelong friendship.

Hmm. Reading that back I sound a bit rude, apologies. I hope it works out!

Posted

She's 14, according to her profile.

Also, OLOLOLOLLOLOOLOL.

MIDDLE SCHOOL RELATIONSHIPS.

Posted

She's 14, according to her profile.

Also, OLOLOLOLLOLOOLOL.

MIDDLE SCHOOL RELATIONSHIPS.

I know. xD I don't think I'm gonna go through MS relationships anymore. Mainly because I'm going to high school next.