Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

In Complete Shock

33 posts in this topic

Posted

nuuuuuuu... H-he saw my thread topic on gaia... Ugh... I don't what to do now... He probably feels hurt... ugh... I wish I never posted the thread on gaia... -headdesk-

Posted

aaaaaaaaaaand now he wants to talk about it. Joy... Well, I might as well...

Posted

Please.

Posted

Good luck with that high school relation ships aren't much different these things happen all the time maybe not where you are but it happens.

Posted

That happened to my friend Jess.

And he is like "I am bi NO WAIT NEVERMIND I WAS JUST USING YOU TO MAKE ME LOOK STRAIGHT I AM ACTUALLY FLAAAMING." Which is understandable I guess because high school is a very hard time to be gay.

Posted

Ooh, high school. Freshmeat. :P

Posted

I know. xD I don't think I'm gonna go through MS relationships anymore. Mainly because I'm going to high school next.

Posted

Well,one thing I would recommend to you is to talk about him on a different website and try your best to keep him from getting to it.However,he'll find it eventually if he's a really good friend of yours.My girlfriend found this website through a youtube comment,so you'll just have to be careful.You said that he had found your thread on what was it...Gaia online?He must be a member or that community to have found it so easily.

Im too lazy to check but I think she found out he was gay by looking at his Gaia posts. If you both are spying on each other then of course he'll see what you said about him.

Posted

SPYDOM ftw, that's why I'm careful about what I say on different forums

Grifball.com sucks

Not really teeheeheeheeheehee

Posted

I had the same problem years ago, when I was around 20 one of my friends told me my ex bf was gay, and I was like WTF???

I was in shock for a while but now I just tell the story as a joke... it sholdn't be big deal, he's your ex bf so you shouldn't really care if he's gay or not... IMHO

And abouit posting threads on your issue on the same place where he can read them... FAIL XDXDXD

Remember: INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSSINESS

Posted

Please.

Posted

Just, be friendly to him, I mean, he is gay but don't be mean to him. Just be friendly...

Posted

I don't know if I should explain everything online... But I'm just so... well I just feel really terrible! First a fight with who I thought was a good friend wants to make ammends after treating me badly, and now this:

Last year I had my first boyfriend, but things were a bit shakey. We finally broke up for the last time, and I've hoped to put the past behind me and forget about him, but just last night I had a dream about him, and this morning I received a PM from him on Gaia. And now I've found out from his recent posts that he's 100%... gay... I'm just in so much schock, I feel terrible and antsy and he's just sent a friend request on Gaia.

I don't know what to do! Please Help!

ROFL

Posted

Well... I... I kind of still have feelings for him... Which is a big problem, and now he's sent another message on Gaia to me. Ugh... I wish this never happened... I wish I never had a boyfriend. I should have waited until I was in high school.

PUUUUUBERTTTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Well... I don't see why you should stop being friends with him. If he was really your friend before, then just stay friends. Remember, just because he's gay, doesn't mean you have to hate each other.