The Dark Knight (AKA Batman 2)

23 posts in this topic

Posted

This is a freakin sick movie I love it the action scenes are intense but if you get sick easy you might not want to watch it but still go watch it hahahahahah go see it its insanely good!!!!!!

Posted

Yeah my cousin said that it was awesome so I plan on seeing it next weekend

Posted

I'm going to see it tomorrow. What should I expect?

Posted

Its sort of screwed-up in parts, but very, very good. Ledger is a genius.

Posted

I've been wanti ng to see it so bad. My cousin in Idaho saw it like when it came out.

Posted

I've been wanti ng to see it so bad. My cousin in Idaho saw it like when it came out.

Haha cool I saw it when it came out my friend saw the premiere midnight showing and they saw it the same day when I invited him so he saw it twice haha

Posted

Awesome. XD

Posted

I just got back from seeing it, and I have to say it's one of the best movies I've seen in a while.

Posted

Moved to Entertainment Zone. ;)

Posted

Great movie, but it may scare young children. The grusome acts of the Joker may scare little kids, and there are a lot of killings, but almost no blood. It was a very good movie.

It has a 9.6 out of 10 on the imdb.

Posted

Batman Dark Knight was excellent (although there were some select few parts where Batman was talking, and he said a line that sounded really stupid with the Batman voice he put on. I can't remember the line, but I just remember laughing a bit.) Heath Ledger was the greatest Joker ever.

The part that made me jump the most was

when the Batman copy's Joker-ified body came swinging out of nowhere and hit the window, hung with a rope.

And

the CG for Two Face's bad side of his face was excellent, but I'm really bummed that they killed him off. It didn't really look like a fatal fall to me, heck, maybe he'll be in the next Batman, but still, I'm a little peeved at that.

But man, just that last line that Comm. Gordon was saying at the end of the movie, just left me pumped! It made me feel like seeing that movie again! (Now I understand why my brother went to see it 4 times :lol:)

But, again, just like in the first one, the movie DID start to feel long at a certain point (and I hate it when I get that feeling.) That's why I was never a big fan of the first movie. But Heath, the plotline, some awsome scenes, and Harvey just made up for it all. xD Overall, great movie, I loved it, I'd go see it again if I could. ^^

and there are a lot of killings, but almost no blood

I don't think there was any blood at all. Sure, people died, but I did not see one spurt of blood in the movie. :huh: Which is a good thing, though! =)

Posted

Batman Dark Knight was excellent (although there were some select few parts where Batman was talking, and he said a line that sounded really stupid with the Batman voice he put on. I can't remember the line, but I just remember laughing a bit.) Heath Ledger was the greatest Joker ever.

The part that made me jump the most was

when the Batman copy's Joker-ified body came swinging out of nowhere and hit the window, hung with a rope.

And

the CG for Two Face's bad side of his face was excellent, but I'm really bummed that they killed him off. It didn't really look like a fatal fall to me, heck, maybe he'll be in the next Batman, but still, I'm a little peeved at that.

But man, just that last line that Comm. Gordon was saying at the end of the movie, just left me pumped! It made me feel like seeing that movie again! (Now I understand why my brother went to see it 4 times :lol:)

But, again, just like in the first one, the movie DID start to feel long at a certain point (and I hate it when I get that feeling.) That's why I was never a big fan of the first movie. But Heath, the plotline, some awsome scenes, and Harvey just made up for it all. xD Overall, great movie, I loved it, I'd go see it again if I could. ^^

I don't think there was any blood at all. Sure, people died, but I did not see one spurt of blood in the movie. :huh: Which is a good thing, though! =)

I didn't really like the first one at all, but I loved that one. And I agree about the Harvey Dent thing.

The only thing that I didn't like about this movie was Bruce's voice when he became Batman. Very, very annoying. I hated that about the last movie too.

Posted

The only thing that I didn't like about this movie was Bruce's voice when he became Batman. Very, very annoying. I hated that about the last movie too.

Ugh, I know! I hadn't seen the first movie in a long time, so I didn't remember "The Batman voice." So at the beginning of Dark Knight, I got pumped, and then Batman started to talk, and the adrenaline rush went down, way down. -_-

When all the Batman trailers had come out, I was also a little angry that Scarecrow only had one cameo appearance in them, and it was, what, about a milisecond long!? It was the part where Batman lands on his car (but of course, no one knew that Scarecrow was in the car because it was so short.) I really liked Scarecrow in the first one.

Also, before I saw Dark Knight, my brother found this hilarious Trailer spoof:

Couldn't. Stop. Laughing.

Posted

Lol. That was awesome, Saria.

Posted

One of theg reates movies EVAR!! >:D

The Joker is my idol. SRSLY. That's why i changed my name :'D

AAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

He's so insane it's AWESOME.