Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Old Character...

43 posts in this topic

Posted

It is a spoiler in my opinion, because yes we did hear that he would be in the game but they definately didnt tell us how he would look! So i say this is a spoiler!

Posted

HOLY S***

excuse the language, but even though i knew he was in the game im still suprised, amazed, and shocked..... just yesterday in the chatroom vivi orunit... something, forgot the name, asked if wede ever see pic of ganondorf, we ALL said never.... well.... look what happens the day after

Posted

Maybe majora's mask comes back too :D i would really want to see that and that majora's mask is made in the twilight realm :P oh yeah got to love the dreadlocks hearstyle

Posted

a while back in a forum on this site there was a guy with a name close to oni_link or something like that and

he had a link to this Gamecube Twilight Princess demo review that was posted on Gamespot; inside the

review, the guy said that the demo he played showed Link in the rain staring down at the Fierce Diety's

Mask. it said a lot of other really cool things but I can't find that forum anymore and I checked Gamespot

and couldn't find it there either, but I do have the review in a Word doc (all grammatically corrected :P ) if

anyone wants to see it :D

Posted

That'd be sweet to see. But what's protruding out of his stomach? Is it that master sword like others have suggested, or could it be a new blade with untold power?

Posted

Oh gosh, he looks so awsome! X3 I'm so glad Ganondorf is going to be in it instead of just Ganon. I started into Zelda with OoT, so to me, Ganondorf just seems like the true villain. He's cooler and eviler and less pig-like. :3

Posted

OH GOD NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! THE SPOILERS!!!!THEY BURN!!!!!!!! :o

Posted

I believe that thing coming out of his stomach is just a camera reflextion but that would be cool if that was a weapon.

Posted

[quote name='Pixsol' post='16622' date='Nov 13 2006, 08:06 AM']May I say he's hanging on the wall with cuffs around his wrists and the mastersword through his guts. At least that's what it looks like.[/quote]

thats exactly whats happening to. i hope that picture is not from the end of the game :(

Posted

:blink: Mm i don't see why the most off you think it's spoiled when you see these pics/movies, omg i mean it's just a 5% what they gave away completely! Cause TLoZ TP will be up to 70 hours gameplay

Posted

yes, but its supposed to be a particularly good moment in the game when ganondorf is revealed to you and you also want to feel as though you've deserved it. If you find out all the details to the end of a game, the only point playing through it is to say you've completed it and for the fun, it just removes most of the point...

Posted

Omg thnx so much! Even if they are kinda blurry, they are still awesome! I knew he was in the game already...but I wasnt too sure since I hadnt seen any pics of him! Thank u so so much! My borther is gonna go nuts when he sees these lol! :D

Posted

now that i look at it again, he looks chained, but when i first looked at it, i thought he was just jumping down the building. what do yall think?

Posted

To be honest, he looks... well... the same as in the windwaker, but just better graphics. But still, good to have him back (again

Posted

aha i love that mail guy :D