Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Old Character...

43 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Ganon of the west' post='16648' date='Nov 13 2006, 04:50 PM']That'd be sweet to see. But what's protruding out of his stomach? Is it that master sword like others have suggested, or could it be a new blade with untold power?[/quote]

Or is it a glare on the screen?

Posted

[quote name='Celsco' post='16708' date='Nov 14 2006, 04:59 PM']:blink: Mm i don't see why the most off you think it's spoiled when you see these pics/movies, omg i mean it's just a 5% what they gave away completely! Cause TLoZ TP will be up to 70 hours gameplay[/quote]

yeah i guess you're right, but who says its at the end of the game? :D

Posted

THEORY THAT MAY BE FUTURE SPOILER.

In one of the videos on ign.com 'Wolf on Castletop' Midna says that she wants Link to meet someone. Any one thinking what I'm thinking? That she ment Gannon?

That's just a idea I came up with! :D But anyway... GANON'S BBBAAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!! YES!!! (Dances in chair) I can't WAIT!!!

Posted

AWESOME!! (Now if the computer would unblock the pictures...) That was me,W3rk.
Now I oughta say..Let`s test it...
Is TP coming out two seconds after I say this?!
*silence*....Was worth a try.*sobs*

Posted

[quote]THEORY THAT MAY BE FUTURE SPOILER.

In one of the videos on ign.com 'Wolf on Castletop' Midna says that she wants Link to meet someone. Any one thinking what I'm thinking? That she ment Gannon?

That's just a idea I came up with! But anyway... GANON'S BBBAAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!! YES!!! (Dances in chair) I can't WAIT!!![/quote]

no she wants link to meet p zelda. not ganondorf

--------
and that this in ganondorfs stomach is just a reflection off some buisnesses slogan. proberly from E3 or sumthing.

Posted

well now i dont think that can be the master sword because in a video i saw link gets the master sword from a pedestal and if that was the master sword it wouldnt be in his stomach so just saying i dont no what it is

Posted

I've known he's going to be in the game for a very long time. He looks more like WW Ganondorf than OoT Ganondorf. I can't wait to play this game! :D

Posted

awesome pics but they are whit a strage resolution isnt? xD
i didnt know that Ganondorf will be in TP , Nice to know it..hehe xP

Posted

Trust me guys, when you buy TP and you see Ganandorf in a cinematic, you wont be disappointed!!!! I just saw him in the cinematic, and I nearly jumped for joy it was freaking SWEET!!!!! And just to let you know, those pics of him, are him with the 6 sages locked up, I forget the sword part though, where he's got a sword through him lol :D

[quote name='Linkums' post='16862' date='Nov 15 2006, 01:40 PM']Or is it a glare on the screen?[/quote]

WRONG! Its not a glare on the screen! I saw it! I saw the cinematic on my Wii its not a GLARE!

Posted

[quote name='zeldaman100' post='16592' date='Nov 13 2006, 01:49 AM']We knoe Ganon is in the game but what if he looks diiferent than that, cuz when I went on Nintendo.com it said that pic was posted in Sept. 2005[/quote]

No, he's the exactly the same. I checked the ending video in the hyrule news and they are both the same. I just ruined the ending for myself but it was worth it!

Posted

I saw the ending ages ago. I wasn't really like "Oooh this is the ending :o wow!" I suppose i'm like that with a lot of games, i have high standerds (spelling... Whatever...) for game endings and no of the endings in games truely amazed me.

Those pictures look really cool (nothing spectactular though, IMO). The reflection thing could just be the light reflection or it could be something. Oh btw, Ganondorf was bound to be in this one.

Posted

Spoiler!

Do not look below this line
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sword in Ganon is a light sword made by the 6 sages, but they underestimated the tri-forces power and Ganon was able to pull the sword out of him and kill one of the sages.

Posted

o yer, didn't spot that, i was wondering where that sword came from in the final battle...