Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A little thought.

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, during the late hours of night, I hatched an idea. The reason why Ganondorf fails is because he has power, but not wisdom and courage. On the triforce, Power is on top. Power is held up by wisdom and courage, with out the other two, it will fall. Think about it. Without wisdom, you'll get carried away with power or go crazy. Without courage to back it up, it's worthless in the end. One may argue that good ol' Ganny doesn't lack courage, but if you were super powerful, would you be afraid. Link doesn't have that power, but he's equally if not more brave. Thus Link has courage, not Ganondorf. Wisdom and Courage are on the bottom, so they aren't dependent on each other. If you have wisdom, you don't necessarily need the other two. Same with courage. Zelda and Link seem to do fine without the other pieces. Also, if you have all of the pieces, you'd basically be perfect. Like a god. Thus, you could have whatever you want. Yay triforce!!! :D

Posted

That's good, but it's kinda let out already. Think about it, in OoT, Ganondorf tried to kill Link, and kidnapped Zelda for the triforce powers. He already said he was looking for the other pieces of the triforce. That has already been proven by the game it's self.

Posted

that makes perfect sense :D

Posted

I know, but most people haven't noticed this.

Posted

I know, but most people haven't noticed this.

That's true. Some people don't read cutseens. my friend didn't read them while playing TP, and he thought Zants name was Fishyhead. :( It was his first Zelda game. I got him into it.

Posted

that makes perfect sense :D

Thank you. *bows*

That's true. Some people don't read cutseens. my friend didn't read them while playing TP, and he thought Zants name was Fishyhead. :( It was his first Zelda game. I got him into it.

Lol. Fishyhead. XD x10

Posted

Thank you. *bows*

Lol. Fishyhead. XD x10

You think that's wired? He called Ganon Pigman, and Ganondorf Mulletguy. Now his sisters want to play WW, and I'll have to teach them to read it, and help them learn names. I'm glad I tought my friend.

Posted

You make a good point. Ganondorf has a lot of power, but since he lacks the balance of power, wisdom, and courage, he's at a disadvantage. Maybe that's why villians who are less powerful but more clever (like Veran from Oracle of Ages) tend to be more dangerous and successful than super powerful villians (like Vaati).

Posted

You think that's wired? He called Ganon Pigman, and Ganondorf Mulletguy. Now his sisters want to play WW, and I'll have to teach them to read it, and help them learn names. I'm glad I tought my friend.

Lol. Mulletguy. XD Your friend amuses me. Yay amusement! :joy:

You make a good point. Ganondorf has a lot of power, but since he lacks the balance of power, wisdom, and courage, he's at a disadvantage. Maybe that's why villians who are less powerful but more clever (like Veran from Oracle of Ages) tend to be more dangerous and successful than super powerful villians (like Vaati).

Yeah. Yay for additions!!! :D

Posted

I thought this was fairly obvious... For instance, when people decide Link is the person that's supposed to win, they never tell him to just use his courage, but courage and wisdom.

So Link is not exclusively courageous, but wise, which is how he can solve tough situations and puzzle solve.

I never really thought this needed pointing out...

Anyways, a lot of Zelda theorizers joke amongst themselves by saying that the Triforce is like rock, paper, scissors. Which means Link beats Ganondorf, Ganondorf beats Zelda, Zelda beats Link. (Let's face it. Zelda would kick the crap outta' Link.)

Sahaqiel

Posted

Not everyone is as brilliant as you. ;)

Posted

Your sarcasm scorches me to my soul. =(

Sahaqiel

Posted

Saha makes sense. And it's true. Zelda owns Link.

Posted

Must... get... *Naving*... Triforces... of... Wisdom... and... Courage.... :embarrassed: Thanks for pointing that out. :) Otherwise, I could fail miserably again. :embarrassed: And agreed, Zelda could totally kill Link, but chooses not to... and don't say that's not true since Ganondorf possessed her and still got totally owned, because Ganondorf doesn't have Zelda's Wisdom. As has been proven AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.

Posted

Your sarcasm scorches me to my soul. =(

Sahaqiel

I'm sorry... D:

I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that not everyone noticed that, however, you did.