Stupid (cesnsored) Goron (censored) Dancing

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, I shall add it to my list of things I need to buy when I have money to spare, lol. I used a hero code I found online once... but it just isn't the same. =| I tried OoA on an emulator too, but again, its not the same. Replacing the original experience is like smoking synthetic weed.

Posted

I have Oracle of Seasons, and I liked it, but should I drop 15 bucks or so on OoA? :P

If you liked Oracle of Seasons, you should definitely pick up Ages! I played both of them when they first came out, and they were both great games, but I can safely say I found Ages to be the better of the two games. The dungeons featured more interesting puzzles (where as Seasons had more combat) and what can I say, I'm a sucker for the going back and forth through time mechanic :D

Also, if you link it up with a finished season game, you get some pretty cool stuff in ages. Obviously and most importantly you get the true ending, but theres also some other little differences spread throughout (and Zelda makes an appearance!).

Yeah, big fan of the gba Zelda games, and now I really want to dig up the Oracle games and play through them again.

Posted

Yeah I heard you can get Master Sword and Biggoron's Sword. Sounds ill. :D

Posted

I hear if you out dance him you get the triforce

Posted

I hear if you out dance him you get the triforce

You're on your way kid.

Posted

Yes. In the oracle games, you can get the master sword and the biggoron sword. But you need to do a linked game to get them

Posted

You also get a different ending. After you kill Veran or Onox, when you go to the Tree of either game, there will be a warp spinning thing. You go in there and then come to a "maze" where you go the way the eyes aren't looking and after going through ten or so rooms of that, you come to a screen and go to the next and you see Zelda and then WAVY WAVY WAVY and then Twinrova and you hit the magic of the other to hit the other like in Ocarina of Time but with your sword. You then fight Twinrova and yeaaah. Then they turn into Ganon and Ganon is a big motherpuppyer, goodness, puppy. He has, like 50 hearts. He takes foryever to kill. Goodness.

But it's worth it. Better ending.